Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male ~Atom's Search Thread~

~Atom's Search Thread~
OPEN for Specific Plot Only

Hi there, my name's Atom, and I'm a 26-year-old who adores the written word. I've been writing both creatively and (to a lesser extent) academically for around 13 years, and don't plan on stopping any time soon! I popped on over to Blue Moon Roleplaying because I'm looking for something a bit spicier than the writing that's allowed on my usual RP haunt. I'm fairly new to erotic writing, but it's been something I've been wanting to try out for a little while, so bear with me!🙏😇

Right now, I'm looking for a partner to fulfill a specific role for a story I have in mind. In the following tabs you'll find my RP preferences and what I'd like from a partner, a little bit about the plot I've referenced, a character sheet for the OC you'll be complementing, and the all-important applicable F-List, so feel free to check them out! If you're interested, shoot me a PM!

• -I like to consider myself advanced/literate. I've written on both a creative and academic level, so grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and variety, and word choice is pretty important to me; I love the written word and put a lot of effort into everything I write. On average I do around 1,000 words, but will often match my writing partner's length, whether that's as little as 600 words or well over 1,750—of course, that also depends on how well fleshed-out the plot, world, and characters are! The more "connected" I feel to a character, the more I'm going to write. (Prepare yourself from some potentially-obnoxious internal monologuing if I really like the story!) Ideally, I'd like to write with another advanced literate partner. Please send a writing sample if you're interested. I find that when I'm given shorter responses (with less attention to detail), I tend to lose interest. That's not to say there isn't a place for brevity, or that it's inherently bad, it's just my preference. I love creating atmosphere, and I'm looking for a fellow writer who enjoys the same ^-^

-I write in first person present tense POV. I swear it's not a weird self-insert thing, just a style I picked up a decade ago on my first RP site. As for my RP partners, I don't have any kind of preference as to which POV you prefer, whatever makes you happy!

-I have no triggers. I like to explore grittier, darker themes, so the plots I enjoy creating will more than likely contain a number of themes including drug-use, self-harm, death, blood, mental illness, etc. (Having a diagnosed mental illness myself, I try my best to approach these topics as respectfully as possible, while at the same time not romanticizing them.)

-I want to write realistic depictions of sex only. For specifics, see my F-List. Hard No's include: Torture, Gore, Death related to Sexual Scenes (these things are completely fine outside of that if they're plot-centric); Vore & Unbirth, Scat, Unclean Themes, Bestiality; anything involving unrealistic proportions, body functions, or anatomy (Transformation, Inflation/Growth/Size-Play, M-Preg, Unrealistic General or Sexual Anatomy/Proportions), Incest

-I love OOC chat and making friends! If we're writing together, send me art, music, inspiration, whatever! I'd love to see your inspiration outside of writing, however it manifests itself. Me? I love Pinterest boards, and music is the main medium that fuels and inspires my writing. I've also recently started drawing via digital art tablet, so I will constantly be sending art of our OCs your way. Random chat outside of plotting is great as well; I'm always up for OOC chat!

-I exclusively write male OCs, and am not into doubling or writing canon fandom characters. I like to focus on one character at a time so I can really get a feel for his voice, mannerisms, and personality.

-I post anywhere from every two or three days to once a week, sometimes even every day if I'm really invested in our plot and our characters. If it's been longer than that, feel free to contact me!

-Finally, I'm ghost-friendly -- I totally understand if life gets in the way. Occasionally, I'll fall off the face of the earth, so if you do too, no worries. Sometimes, life comes before writing! I'll always be happy to talk about personal troubles if you need an ear to listen ^-^ No worries about me getting angry, writing is purely for fun!

• Current Craving: Icarus 🪶

F-list - Warning

Plot/Setting: Our story is set in the dregs of a super-modern cityscape inhabited by winged humans called Avians who tend to take on the characteristics/talents/personalities/stereotypes of whichever bird they represent. In this world, Corvidae—Ravens, Magpies, Crows, Jays, etcetera—are known to be violent and gang/cult-oriented; they're the dregs of society, an underground community where violence, murder, drugs, and prostitution thrive as they attempt to gain power and scratch out a life for themselves under the oppression of "nobler" species. In opposition, Eagles, Hawks, and Doves inhabit the highest echelons of society and politics, attempting to either segregate or purge the world of those violent low-lives stalking in the shadows. So, our OCs will be interacting in a rigid hierarchy among various groups, both within and without, presenting lots of potential for drama, psychological themes, and social themes that would be interesting to explore. It doesn’t have to be super plot-heavy, either; I wouldn’t mind exploring our characters' dynamic together in the world, as opposed to outside elements in the world affecting the plotline. (I currently prefer a ~60/40 smut-to-plot ratio)
    *Note: Avians, in this sense, are literally just humans with wings -- not anthropomorphic birds.

Themes/Wordbank: hierarchy, social stratification, addiction, mental illness, survival, crime, darkness and grit, rivalry, angst, drama, violence, trauma, redemption, exploration of the human psyche and sexuality, grief, moralistic complexity, slow-burn romance

My OC: A one-winged Magpie with a nasty White Wing addiction; he's lazy, apathetic, violent, and cynical, but frankly, it's all a fragile mask he hides his existential terror and bitter shame behind.
    See his character sheet and original art here: Fen Adrian Serica
    Finally, here's a list of his specific preferences:
    roughness, both giving and receiving: hair-pulling, biting, choking, scratching, and the residual evidence of such ● intense make-out sessions and drawn-out foreplay ● will enthusiastically fulfill either role as a top or a bottom, and enjoys topping with a power-bottom or being roughly dominated ● sex while high or drunk and the intense release of inhibition it allows; sex while smoking—satisfying two addictions at once ● being face-fucked and performing oral sex ● mutual masturbation ● clothed sex ● anything involving the use of his mouth: biting, licking, sucking, swallowing, utilizing his tongue ● ordinarily, one-night stands—quick, anonymous fucks or all-nighter exhaustive sex sessions with strangers he never intends to see again ● with a partner he's developed genuine feelings for, the sweeter aspects of sex: giving and receiving affection, being desired, being praised, aftercare ● video-taping or photographically-documenting encounters to enjoy later by himself on lonely evenings
    Your OC: I'm looking for a male counterpart to my OC, possibly in opposite social strata or rival Avian gangs for optimum drama. However, I'm definitely open to different ideas (and have some of my own) – let's discuss and see what we can come up with!

Source/Inspiration: The Croaking Web Comic (However, I’ve done a fair bit of world-building from there, and want to continue doing so with a writing partner!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom