Mx Female Rog's K.I.S.S. thread request, (IE Keep It Simple Stupid, the thread request that is *smiles*)

RogTheRake

Reminder Ladies ~Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy~ ;)
Hi,

So I am not new here and in the past have tried writing long/complex thread requests but I feel the K.I.S.S. method might work better so with this one I am doing just that ! K.I.S.S. stands for 'Keep It Simple Stupid!' the stupid implies to ME, Thus if some lady likes what they see below they can reach out to me via a PM and we can see if the two of us can work something out to write together. *Note* I changed this on 03/17/2024 from most of what I had originally posted including the title.

Introductions > I am an Older Male - seeking Female any age to write with... I write in threads only. I am open to discuss whatever itch YOU may have as long as you play the female part and I play the male part. However I have included some thread K.I.S.S. threads below as well as some some possible partner pics to stir the imagination.
Things I will not or do not enjoy writing... TOP FIVE - bathroom play, vore & gore , and pain for pain sake, also smokers are a big turn off for me.... That about it..... I can write pretty much anything else but will be adding a link to my 'F-list' at the bottom of this.

K.I.S.S. - Thread Ideas
All threads are rated * to ***** stars , One - * is just a simple toss out idea I could or would like to write , ***** is something I really would like to find the right person to write with me.

***** > THE LONG HAUL TRUCKER - It can get lonely on the road, Mack is a long haul trucker he travels all across the country and often is looking to pick up a little 'company' on his trips, good thing there is an APP for that *grins*

*** > TOO HOT TO HANDLE - Brent is former military retired, he moved from one front line to another as a smokejumper, in this thread idea one of his jumps he saves a womans life and she tracks him down to 'thank him' in her own unique way, what way to be discussed. I also see Brent as being a cabin man, IE in his down time he likes to spend it up in the mountains in an insolated cabin he inherited and upgraded for his personal use. Perhaps he has a dog as well *grins*

**** > E.L.E/ARMAGEDDON/END OF DAYS - The idea with this one is that 90+ percent of the population is gone for one reason or another, My guy is alive though and is not just surviving but living a good life. Maybe he was an 'off the grid out in the middle of nowhere survivalist' or 'maybe he was part of a top secret military project placed in a bunker with tons of supplies just in case the worst happened and then it did.' in the end again WE can work this out in PM's should this catch your eye and tickle your mind.

*** > THE NYPHOMANICAS NUDIST RESORT - Nymphomania is seen as a mental disorder, that something is WRONG with you when you think of sex and want sex and have sex either all the time or a most of it. BUT for those who have been able to find the way into being invited to N.N.R. over active sexual desires is the norm. Very discrete guests/members are screened and once they pass a through mental and medical exam are given life time memberships... as long as they follow the rules. What are they ... well that is something we need to make up, if this thread catches your eye.

***** > THE MILF NEXT DOOR - I do not think I need to go into too much detail, save the MILF is either divorced or a widower for this thread. I would also like her oversexed and looking to 'educate' the young beefcake who lives next door.

******> THE SILVER FOX - Older, wealthy, and looking for some oversexed arm candy. The skies the limit on this one think Pretty Woman XXX.

*** > CLINICAL TRIALS - A pharmaceutical company is paying the two of us to take part in a clinical trial for some new sex drugs, *grins* we can work out what they are supposed to be etc...

**** > THE FREAK - Maximilian was born with four testicles, because of this he considers himself a bit of a freak and thus is reclusive. His job as a park ranger allows him to live in peace and his finical state, (thanks to money left to him by his grandparents and parents both deceased) allow him to enjoy a good life. But he is lonely and very very horny... his penis is of normal size if maybe a bit thicker than norm BUT it's the amount of semen he shoots that is a major problem.

***** > STRAIGHT MALE INTO PEGGING/PROSTATE MILKING > A story line where in besides having normal wild sex, the female needs to enjoy pegging her partner & or using a vibrator in his bottom while milking his cock!

***** > IVAN VERY LARGE, VERY LOVABLE, VERY QUICK TO ANGER, WEREBEAR - Okay dis is very easy one, Ivan is very old (as Were-Creatures can live forever unless killed) many many years ago he moved from Russia overland to Canada, where he lives isolated in mountain cabin deep in woods.

K.I.S.S. - Some Pics of possible males, using the K.I.S.S. these could be used in any thread not just the name I dropped above I pictured in my mind.

Mack
Alexander
Jake
Ian
Brent1Brent2
Leighton
Adam
Stian / Stan
Alex or Animkii (thunder)
Sora (sky) & Riku (land) twins
Danny & Duke guess who is who?
Famous Face Claims... for eye candy to be used in threads *grins* I will keep first name so as to make it easy in threads for the most part.

Kristian
Dane
Jensen
Jason
J.J.
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson THE Mountain from Game of Thrones // Ivan (idea of size for werebear thread)

Okay I occasionally get asked, what sorta woman turn you on? Well I figure the easiest way to answer this is a few images that rock my mind.

Okay lets start with the 'Kryptonite Ladies' Redheads... Lucy & Mia & Bruna & Siri & Madi & Jill & Hayden & Last to double my red head trouble Eden & Ivy
BUT though red heads my be my Kryptonite I love all ages and types.. such as ... Rosie & LeeAnn & Angel & Satin Pets are welcome as well... Kitty!!!

PM me if you have ANY interest at all... and here is my 'F-list' to take a look at.

*Note* this is also a work in progress, I will add and remove more s the whim(s) takes me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom