Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky Viking Slavers!

Cute Bunny

Planetoid
axe-shield-vikings-mount-and-blade-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I am looking for a couple of people interested in a group role-play using the system Ironsworn. For those unaware, Ironsworn is a free to download, low-fantasy RPG with a viking flavored setting. The game is fun to play, and easy to pick up and create cool stories with. The game is aimed at solo or GM-less play primarily, so I'm most interested in collaborating to play a GM-less game together, with each person taking on some of the responsibilities of a traditional GM. I, of course, will handle most of the work of the GM in the early stages, and people can take on what they're comfortable with as they become more comfortable with the rules.

For this game, I'm looking to play as a group of viking slave trainers/owners. I am looking for someone to take on the role of a male slave master, and another person to take on the role of a new female slave. I would play as the slave master's wife, or just another female member of their slaver group. Ideally I'm looking to take on a switch role, where my character and the male slave master use and abuse the new female slave. Alongside the training of the slaves (primarily through sex and sex-adjacent punishments), our story will feature our warband traveling across the land, capturing more slaves, and eventually selling our stock.

The three-person slave idea is what I'm most interested in playing, but I'm also interested in a second game with a different premise, or involving more than 3 main characters into the slave game. So if this game fills up, I would be interested in starting up a second group with a different kinky set up.

I am aiming for the game itself to be pretty dark itself, with a focus on realistic and troubled characters, as well as a focus on immersion within the setting. We will have some safety tools in place to ensure that everyone is comfortable, but based on the premise alone, non-con, and slavery are a couple of kinks that would be a requirement. We can push things to the more dark and extreme if that is something people are interested in.

The game will take place on the BlueMoon forums here, but I will be requiring Discord in order to make out of character conversation, and the handling of the RPG mechanics easier on all of us. Outside of that, I ask that players are:

- Interested in tabletop RPGs and not opposed to using dice and system mechanics.
- Collaborative, open minded, and able to get along with others.
- Able to post within 48 hours if we are waiting on a post from you.
- Willing to use non-anime character references.

If this story interests you at all, please respond here in the thread, and let me know a bit about you, and what interests you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom