Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Literate Quickies (with long term potential), M/M

Quick it's been, can't come to rest.
I'm damaged bad at best.

- Elliott Smith, Say Yes

Hi there.

I'm looking for someone to play a male character.

I'll infodump some plot seeds, if you see something that works for you, hop into my DMs and tell me all about it. Bonus points if you give an infodump about your ideas and/or characters!

Sure, there's some obvious elements of erotica. But I like enough plot, and detailed enough characters, that we could run any of these plots with a high plot, low smut ratio. I'm down to play the dominant or submissive role, and if you have kinks you want to include, let's talk about ways to incorporate them.

Night Terrors

C1 is a priest who crosses paths with a demon (C2) in his dreams. Nightmares, with an erotic edge.

Edge of the World

Science fiction! A settlement on the outskirts of inhabited space. The colonies advertised it as a paradise planet, turns out it's a dangerous planet with unpredictable weather, inhabited by vicious, intelligent predators. C1 is first generation, one of the settlers who managed to survive. C2 was en route to an actual paradise planet, but a mechanical failure took out his ship and most of the crew. It will be at least three years until another transport rolls through and he doesn't have the resources to survive the winter on his own. C1 takes him in as something akin to an indentured servant.

Summoning

On a cold winter's night, C1 heads out to the wilderness to perform some new agey candle burning ritual to find his spirit animal. Instead, he calls a familiar (C2) from the woods. When the familiar is around, C1 can perform magic ... only drawback is, the magic is a powerful aphrodesiac.

Up in Flames

C1 likes to sleep naked, with his window open. It's not a problem until his apartment catches on fire. He's rescued and abandoned on the street with no phone, and not a stitch of clothing. He finds the experience equal parts humiliating and arousing - talk about an inconvenient erection! C2 is the neighbor from across who ventures over to make the whole experience that much more awkward. Once he learns that C1 is a shy exhibitionist, he starts arranging situations that leave C1 exposed.

Back
Top Bottom