Mx Female Seeking Sadistic Villainess to Break my Paladin's Faith

The Night Elf

Vagabond
Welcome!

Thank you for checking out my thread! For this roleplay, I'm looking to pit my paladin against a very powerful and dominant female villainess, who will ultimately defeat him and break him down, bit by bit, until his bond with the divine is entirely severed. If this sounds like it could be fun then send me a message, I'd love to discuss a plot in more detail!

Expectations/What to expect from me

I like to write around 2-4 paragraphs per post and I prefer a partner who can offer something similar with decent enough grammar. I'm not here to point out mistakes so as long as we can understand what we're writing then everything will be hunky dory.

I post anywhere from once per to day to once per week and anything in between. I am a very patient partner and I'm more than happy to wait for a post when needed.

Kinks

Footplay, Humiliation, Degredation, Bondage, Servitude, Sexy/revealing clothes, Strap-ons, Anal, Vaginal, Chastity, Clothed female/naked male, Squirting, Impregnation, Lactation, Cunnilingus, Incest, Bondage, Leash and Collar and many more! If you have any favourites not listed please let me know.

Limits

Scat, Hyper anything, Gore in a sexual context, Ageplay (When underage. An age difference is fine if both are over 18), Vore, Characters under the age of 18

Character Prompts

Theron, the Holy Paladin
Theron is a paragon of faith and devotion, a holy paladin who serves the divine with unwavering dedication. His every step is guided by the radiant light of his beliefs, leading him to confront the darkest and most unholy forces in the world. He is renowned for his unwavering commitment to purging evil from the unholiest of places, and his presence brings hope to the darkest corners of the realm.

Villainess - The Mistress of Dark Magic

The Mistress of Dark Magic is a woman of unparalleled power, a master of forbidden arts and enchantments that defy the light. Sentenced as a threat to the world, Theron is dispatched to eliminate her, but what he finds is a force far more beguiling and formidable than he could have ever imagined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom