Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

‘All i want for christmas is ______’ game

comicwolf

What is your deepest desire
Welcome to my thread,

With the holidays almost here in a week away I have decided to create this thread to help spread some holiday cheer and to have fun. Before we begin let me explain the rules.

Rules:
1. It must always start with ‘all i want for christmas is ______. Then you fill in the blank with your choice.
2. Can be a roleplay craving, wish or even a joke. Like all i want for christmas is to win the lottery. You may also use gifs
3. Keep in mind of BMR rules (Bluemoon roleplay)
4. Have fun and hope everyone has a merry christmas.
🎄⭐☃️❄️🎁🍪🎅

I shall start us off with:

All i want for christmas is to go on a date with one of my favorite fictional men.

All I want for Christmas is to spend some good time with the people I love and care about.

All I want for Christmas is to have some more time to dedicate to myself because my job is killing meeeee 😫

All I want for Christmas is some respite from the on-going battle against my inner demons.

All I want for Christmas is to let people know that the Industrial Revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race. a chill quality time with family and friends I guess.

All I want for Christmas is 2022 to have never happened and All the changes it made to be undone

All i want for christmas is for inflation to end and to not overplan/stress myself

All I want for Christmas is Henry Cavill.
a93a35b54dbe491bc987d80dec85a15047362c3f.gif

All I want for Christmas is to shut-in to a little bubble filled with manga/manhwa etc. To read and some good music to listen and not stress or think about anything.

Back
Top Bottom