Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Slow burn, and corruption. Let's have fun together

Leon B

Super-Earth
HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO MY THREAD!

For anyone that happens to land here I wish you an enjoyable trip, I hope you'll like my little space ;).

I'm looking for new partners to have some fun and relaxing time with. For those who are wondering I highly prefer discord, I think it's easier to follow, more organized if we want to create a server for our little adventure(s) and overall more appealing, that's my tag if you want to reach me there (PM for my tag) and if for some reason you don't like the idea, we can always continue through PMs here.

Anyway let's talk about the important stuff!

Kinks:
ref pics
face claims
celebs
non-con
dub-con
CNC
cuckolding/cheating
age gap

anal
humiliation
corruption
public sex
bimbofication
rough sex
outfit control
teasing
spankings

Limits:
gore
vore
death

If you happen to find something interesting here let me know and we can build a scenario around these elements but don't worry, even if I didn't wrote down your favourite kinks in my list feel free to write me anyway, I'm quite open minded and I think that everything can be enjoyable given enough context... Well anything besides my limits of course :LOL:.

I also have a list of plots that I'd like to show you but if you want to create something entirely new I'm ok with that, I LOVE the brainstorming phase, talking about the little details is so much fun and I'm cool if we want to take 3/4 hours to define what we're about to explore. Anyway don't let me waste your time, here are the plots I was referring to and remember, long-term, slow building, realism and corruption are the key words here:

You'd play as the mom of someone I bully and yeah I know... pretty standard plot right? well I'd like to give it a spin... I don't want you to come and suck my cock straight away, actually I'm looking for the opposite, I want my RPs to be as realistic as possible so the mother should hate me from the get go. Maybe she is a strong and independent woman, maybe she's a stay-at-home housewife that never interact with anyone besides her family and she's shy as fuck, it doesn't matter... she should hate me, the guy which is turning her little boy's life into a living hell. That's exactly what I'm after here, the challenge between this two characters, later on maybe I break her and she starts to love it, the humiliation, the abuse and everything that comes with it but we can take our time, right?

You want to play as multiple characters? Maybe I take my time in breaking every single woman of the little wimp's life? his mom, his aunt, his girlfriend maybe, and of course his sister along with the teacher that always tries to cheer him up? cool let's do that but remember the focus of this whole thing! The rest is open to discussion and I'd like to hear your opinion.

Same as before, overused plot, boring! What's gonna happen here is that you're gonna play as a superhero and I could be a villain, or maybe someone else? maybe her sidekick? or even better, someone that just want to exploit his newfound powers to have some fun. Anyway the whole focus is again, to slowly break your character. Maybe I have some sort of power? that's ok but if that's gonna be the case I don't want to overpower you with my incredible strength or maybe brainwash you into a worthless pet with a single touch, no that would be too easy (and boring, I want your character to be conscious of what's happening), I want something that slowly changes your perception of me, maybe you despise me but after all I'm just a misunderstood villain right? Ops... I just touched your boobs but it was probably a mistake, wasn't it? I suppose you get what I'm after here, once again a slow corruption that reshape your character's priority... why would she save an hijacked airplane when I'm asking her to suck my cock? that's the whole idea behind this plot.

And if you don't like any of these plots that's perfectly ok, maybe we can mix those prompts into one (superhero with children? count me in!) or we can create something from scratch, I'd love that.

Ok then, we talked about my kinks, my limits, my plots... what else? right! Since it's important to so many people I should talk about my writing style, I'm a semi-literate writer that usually can write between 2 to 5 paragraphs but to be honest as long as you're not a one liner I'm probably gonna be ok with it, I'm not here to write novels, I don't think that more equals better and so as long as you put enough effort in your replies I'm probably gonna enjoy our time together. Oh first person takes priority, but I can adapt if needed.

Another thing, I love feeding pictures and gifs throughout the RP to better describe what we're doing, what we're wearing and what we're feeling and I hope you'll do the same, finding something that fits what I'm writing is usually really fun (IRL pictures please). I'm GMT+1 and I write quite frequently, usually I lose interest when I meet someone that can play for 1 or maybe 2 times a week. Anyway that's all, if this post caught your attention let me know, I'm looking forward to talk with you all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom