Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Vidar's female oc request thread

Vidar

Super-Earth
Hello, thank you for stopping by my request thread. I am Vidar or monster doll maker, and I am a male roleplayer if that matters. I'm also 30 for anyone who wants to make sure and I've been roleplaying in different ways and sites for easily 15 years now. That doesn't mean I'm amazing and super literate, I like to consider myself literate, but I dunno.

Anyway, the lame introduction aside. This thread will be short and simple. I'm offering double up, I'm just wanted to roleplay in which I get what I want you you get the same. I will be willing to play cannon characters for you, but you may have to do the same. If you don't want cannon characters but want a story I can do that too, just tell me what you want and what your limits are for my side. If you don't want to play cannon characters that's fine, just don't ask me to do the same unless you will play Goths, interracial, gals, bimbos, or something that really catches my eye.

Okay. I'm sorry this is so short, just let me know if you have any questions. Let's try to have a great time together with cook stories and great smut!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom