General Interest Check for a Bisex MMF Scenario(s)

AnonymousMoose

Meteorite
Good evening, or whatever the equivalence may be in your region.

I'm looking for people interested in a bisexual threesome of the male/male/female variety. What I'm looking for is fairly simple, and this thread would be painfully short. In the words of many penis havers: it gets bigger, I swear.

Feet (the big one)
Feminine Boys
Girly Girls
Tomboysc
Height Difference
Cuddling
Cuddle fucking
Exhibition
Coercion (especially bi)
Impregnation
Pregnant
Cum
Big Butts
Anal play
Clothed sex
Pantyhose
Body appreciation
Kemenomimi
Ball Worship

I don't have many scenarios set up at the moment, but am willing to work with you to develop one. Despite where this was posted, I am not dead set on playing the male character by any means.

Two bards reunite on the road after some years apart. They have both grown to masters of their craft, but one can't notice how much more... flowery and beautiful his friend has become.
They stop at the Laydown Inn, the most reputable, and only, inn located at the small town of Resmbearth. There they strike up a deal with the comely bartender to entertain a crowd and earn a bed for the night.
One evening of song and fun and fattened purses later, the crowd has died down and the three of them have a table to themselves. Drinking gives way to drinking games, egged on by the bartender, and what comes next only the gods may speak of.

A pair of boys stow away in the port nacelles of a ship, headed for a better life on a pleasure world where they might be able to find work. Things get a bit tense when a girl has the same idea.
A week spent trapped in a cramped, hot room with only each other for company. Things get tense quickly, and there's always one quick way to blow off tension...

General idea. Details aren't hard set and can be rearranged to work with what you're interested in.

My posting availability can range from many times a day on the days I have off (about the half the week) to one or even none on the days when return to my job.

I hope to see your reply in my inbox soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom