Mx Female Enter the World of DLI.

DLo-Icon

Banned
Banished
That's just the initials for my username, not an actual thing (that I'm aware of).

Well, let me just get this out of the way.

I've been writing for 10+ years. It started in a long-forgotten website known as myYearbook (RIP). Looking back on it, cringe. It was a bunch of self-insertion, 1st-person, one-liner RP. Not my style now. (More on that shortly.) Alas, we all have to start somewhere! After that site became a bastardized version of itself and turned into MeetMe (about the time I left that site), I more or less stopped writing as much. But the writing itch didn't go away completely, and I scratched it randomly on another site. Unfortunately for me, it was too kid-friendly (I couldn't even have my characters cuss without getting bitched at by admins) so luckily, I found one more site, which was more adult-friendly and allowed me more writing freedom. Then that site went down and after some more searching, here I am. I've been on other sites for a few years but I saw this one and decided to give it a try.

Now to some writing styles and preferences. I write 3rd person, past tense. Hopefully you're the same way. I don't ask for the entire Bible in each post, but no one-liners. If you can get me at least 2-3 paragraphs, just enough to respond to, I'll be happy. That being said though, one line of dialogue is acceptable to me, but only if it's accompanied by additional paragraphs of writing. We're all adults here, so we have jobs, families, hobbies, etc. outside of RPing. I'm no exception. I do my best to get out a response at least 1-2 times a week. Unless you're into that kind of thing, I don't bite, so if something comes up, feel free to tell me.

I'm a supporter of smut in RPs. Anything we write is likely to include it. That doesn't mean it'll be the basis of an entire RP. However, I'm okay with there being a lot of it, all the way down to maybe one scene. The only things I will always say no to are incest of any degree (that means no step-anything either) and rape.

This is probably where I'll lose some people. I'm more of a slice-of-life writer. I've tried fantasy, that went as well as the Fyre Festival a few years ago, and I've never been good at fandom writing either, since I feel I wouldn't do the original stories any justice.

Right now, I'm looking for a few college-set stories, I have a few for winter-based RPs, and then a couple of general ideas, like one featuring a driver for a delivery service (DoorDash/GrubHub/etc.) or Uber/Lyft and a rider; a high school reunion RP (set 5 years after graduation); and something involving OnlyFans and a guy who's not a subscriber. Then, there's also the option for _____ (fill in the blank) with benefits.

Back
Top Bottom