Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Chris Roberts was sitting at his desk preparing to grade his papers. He was a new high-school English teacher and had assigned his class a creative writing assignment. Looking over the papers he sighed again and wondered why most of his students could not write well. Sighing one last time he got up and went to the chalkboard.

Once he got to the chalkboard he started to lecture to his class. He was 25 and 5'8''. His dark hair was clearly visible from the back of the room. He wore a red and white stripped button down the front shirt and a pair of brown pants. Walking over to a student he smiled at them.

Amy

I had just transferred into the school after moving with her family in the middle of the year. I was nervous to see how this would turn out, being new in the middle of the year. I was expecially nervous about how the teachers would react and how to make friends. Nevertheless, I had to face it.

I took a deep breath, before knocking on the door lightly once, then harder twice. I swallowed hard, holding my books tightly against my well-develloped chest. For a student of my age, I was much more advanced in everything. I was offly mature, smart, and most of all, my body was ultimately mind-blowing. Slim legs, pretty face, sparkling eyes, and big busty breasts. Within every school I attended, I was always saught after by the boys, but I never accepted any.

Finally, the door begin to open, and I seemed to freeze as my eyes met with the teachers. He was attractive, extremely attractive, and young. Blush begin to burn on my cheeks as I stood there silently, eyes widden. "Uh-" Were the only words that seemed to escape my glossy lips.​

He looked at her and sighed softly. Seeing her made him blush. From that moment on he could tell her felt a strange connection between the two of them. But he was nervous to announce it. Afterall having an affair with a student was against the rules.

Sighing he looked at her one last time. He knew it was against the rules. But he wondered if he should care. After all he could hide it by going to her house and prentending to study with her. The thoughts were endless. He could even move in with her and marry her, he thought.

I finally managed to clear my throat, and snap out of it with a light shake of my head. I was expecting an old man, with a lumpy pot-belly and blading head, instead I get a model. "Hi, my name's Amy. I don't know if Principle Dartberd spoke with you, but I just transferred." I could feel my hear pounding roughly against my hot chest. This only happened when I got excited or nervous. At this point, I think I was both.

"Anyways, I think I'm in the right class..." I let my books tilt downwards to see a paper on the cover of my binder. This not only revealed the schedule, but my full breasts. The uniform was no inapropriet, yet I had big enough breasts to make good cleavage. "Mr. Roberts, is it?" I said, right after lifting up my head to look at you once again.​

He looked at her and blushed softly. "Its a pleasure to meet you Amy." He replied and started thinking dirty thoughts. As she explained what happened when she got excited he started to get hard, but he tried to hide it. However, it was too late and his cock became visible through his underwear. Sighing he tried to hide the fact he was horny.

Blushing a final time he saw her clevage and thought she would make a good lover. Her breasts were just the right size for him and he ndded them. In fact he would do anything to have them and keep them warm. Sighing he looked at her. "Yes I am Mr. Roberts." He replied.

"Uh-" My eyes couldn't help but lower and shift to your bulging boner. I looked back up at you quickly, and surprised. My face turned a bright bright red, but I tried to ignore it. I couldn't. "I do believe you are turned on by me, am I correct?" I chuckled embarassed. As much as I looked innocent, my words seem to have mixed signals.

I took a deep breath, there was more behind me moving and transferring schools than you knew. I closed my eyes for a moment before opening them again. "I've already been expelled from one school for sleeping with the teacher, I can't afford to be expelled again." Somehow, I felt like you knew by your reaction, when really you didn't, meaning I had blurted out information that you didn't exactly need to know. "Uhm, maybe I should just skip this period..." My cheeks still burned red, but I was anxious to leave. I could feel myself getting more wet as my mind drifted off with sexual thoughts.​

He looked at her and nodded. "Yes I am turned on by you."He sighed knowing that she knew. Afterall he hadn't meant to get hard this early. He wanted to wait and see what would happen between them if anything. Soon he sighed once more.

As she turned to leave he was amazed she had been expelled for sleeping with a teacher. "Wait." He called back to her and moaned. He wanted her allright and would do anything for her. Sighing he walked up to her and kissed her nose. "I need you."

Back
Top Bottom