Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Default to BBCode When Writing Post

tsukasa

Pregnancy lover
Is there a way to default to BBCode view when writing posts?

I'm really not a fan of the WYSIWYG visual editor and it's tedious remembering to switch to BBCode editor every time I write or edit a post.

693790BD-8199-4142-A0CC-9C5C5FBAF196.jpeg Yes-ish? On the upper right corner with the three dots, click it and click on the [] so it’s highlighted in blue. It’ll translate everything into BBCODE and show the codes like [Font balalalal] [/font blalslala] and such. If that’s what you’re asking.

View attachment 25040Yes-ish? On the upper right corner with the three dots, click it and click on the [] so it’s highlighted in blue. It’ll translate everything into BBCODE and show the codes like [Font balalalal] [/font blalslala] and such. If that’s what you’re asking.
That's what I currently have to do every time I start writing or editing a post. What I want to know is if there's a way to default to this editing mode rather than have to manually activate it every time.

As a programmer, I prefer the BBCode editor over visual/WYSIWYG editors, so this is frustrating to say the least XD

That's what I currently have to do every time I start writing or editing a post. What I want to know is if there's a way to default to this editing mode rather than have to manually activate it every time.

As a programmer, I prefer the BBCode editor over visual/WYSIWYG editors, so this is frustrating to say the least XD

I feel you, but as far as I know you have to toggle every time. This might interest you, though.

Back
Top Bottom