Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Moon Madness! NB Sub Seeking Dom Characters for Fantasy, Modern, and Fandom Plots

Lunaria

Moon Child
Please read EVERYTHING before contacting. Thank you. :)

Let's get into it, shall we?

My name is Luna and, as stated above, I am a Nonbinary Submissive looking for Dominant counterparts for some mildly specific plotlines. Will there be smut? Of course! But I need plot or I'll get bored and drop it. Some need-to-know information about me is: I'm 32, live in CST, have been rping for 10+ years, writing for almost 20 years, I tend to write between 3 paragraphs to mini-novella posts, I have a hectic kitchen manager job (currently looking for something else), I am injured permanently and am trying to manage the pain, and I may drop out of the site for periods of time because of life issues...please be patient with me if you so choose to roleplay with me. If that last item bothers you, please do not contact me.

I am seeking: various Dominant partners with patience, decent grammar and spelling skills, the ability to type 3+ paragraphs, and a devious mind.

Kinks/Things I'm into: monsters, fantasy races, size difference, age gap, Daddy Doms, Doms, bondage, consent, dub-con, Stockholm Syndrome, possible non-con, aftercare, possessiveness, orgasm control/denial, spanking, breeding, A/B/O, oral, tentacles, affection, begging, toys, double penetration, Poly, tattoos, some incest, and more

Hard Limits/NO's: vore, scat, vomit, diapers, bimbofication, excessively large body modifications/transformations (huge tits, ass, cocks, etc.), snuff, fisting, prolapsing

Good rule of thumb: if it isn't listed, ask and see what I think about it. I may be into what you're into...or not. The worst I can say is "No".

And now....for the pairings and plots!

General Pairings:

Hero/Villain

Pirate/Captive

Mythical Creature (Werewolf, Vampire, Merperson, Centaur, etc.)/Human

Arranged Marriage

Princess/Dragon Shifter

Orc Chieftan/Elven Warrior

Mafia Boss/Captive

Mafia Boss/Opposing Mafia Boss or Opposing Mafia Boss's Kid (16+)

Plots:

Orc Chieftan (YC)/Elven Warrior (MC)

MC can be male or female to the Male Orc Chieftan.

Fluff/Angst/Smut/Romance

So...this can go a few different ways. I'm thinking something like MC is a part of wandering Elves, Elves that broke away from their traditional counterparts for progression, or is part of a small group who devote themselves to certain lifestyle or way. They use magicks to aid their attacks, which make them fairly deadly foes. Most leave well enough alone. I figure YC comes into play by scouting land/hunting and finding MC's group, seeking them out purposefully to challenge them, or something like they're streaking across the land to conquor the continent and come across them. However you please, they meet...and he likes him/her. Decides to pursue them or capture by force.

Princ/ess (MC)/Dragon Shifter (YC)

Plot 1- Spirited Away

Fluff/Romance/Smut

MC (she/her, female) and YC (male) promised to be together as kids. She didn't know what he was...and he had to leave. Fast forward several years. She's 16-18 years old and a knight completed all the tasks her father set out for him to complete to marry her. Woefully, she trudges to her wedding with the barest glimpses of the memory from when she was a child. Among the front pews, there is a Lord (Y/C) who keeps staring at her...it's hard not to sneak glances at the handsome man. When the priest asks if any would object, YC does. He claims she was promised to him as a child. There is a dispute with the knight and her father, but when YC turns to her and asks if she wants to marry the knight, she shakes her head, tears spilling down. So...he spirits her away. I'm thinking fluffy for this one, okay? Possessive dragon. He takes her back to his lair and proceeds to try to get her to love him...and then he can make her his.

Plot 2- The Male Bride

Angst/Smut

Every so many years YC has demanded tribute in the form of one of the current king and queen's daughters. The problem this time around? They don't have a daughter. They have six sons, and the youngest (16-18) is the only one unwed. They decide to dress him up as a princess and offer him as the Dragon's tribute or bride. YC knows he's a male and takes him anyway, with nary a mention of it until he's taken him to his lair. There, YC seduces mine. Smut to kinky smut. More smut than plot with this one. Or we can develop plot. It's open.

Fandom Plots:

My Hero Academia

Insecure

Fat Gum (You)/OC (MC)

Angsty/Actiony/Romance/Smut

MC was born female but feels like both male and female. Pronouns: she/they/he. And they are a Vigilante hero fighting from the shadows. Street Name: Mr. Mind. Quirk: Telekinesis- he can pick things up and/or move them with his mind, stop them mid-motion, and occasionally cause confusion to those near him if he uses it continuously. Downside: he gets headaches and bleeds from his nose and mouth with overuse; repeated or prolonged overuse can cause disorientation, confusion, and concussion-like effects. Recently, they made the decision to get top surgery- the incisions are still healing. She still has her uterus, but plans to get a hysterectomy. Even though she feels happier without her breasts, she's still a bit insecure about the way she looks.

Fat Gum has heard of her on the streets. She treads his turf and does a damn good job at helping keep the streets safer at night. He assumes Mr. Mind is male and leaves him a message to meet him somewhere one night. Mind goes, wary. The message never said a name or wasn't signed, so he doesn't know it's Fat calling on him. Shock when they meet. Fat has a mission he wants help with, and Mind hesitantly agrees to help. When they go in for it, they wind up together in a villain's lair, fighting for their lives. At some point, some stitches will get torn and she'll have to tell him...or he lifts the shirt and finds out. Either way, it changes their interactions a bit.

Eventually, I'd like to see it evolve into a Daddy Dom/Babygirl/boy relationship. That's the goal.

Eternally Yours

Toshinori (YC)/OC (MC)

Fluffy/Angsty/Romance/Smut

MC is a female who has a longevity quirk. She looks no different than the average twenty-something year old normie besides her elongated elf-like ears. She lives as a female with she/her pronouns. She's been around since the first Quirks were found and sent the world into chaos...so she's seen a lot of horrible things. And experienced some. She has a bit of a history with Yoichi Shigaraki (the first user of One for All) and his brother (wielder of All for One), and Destro. Because of the latter two, she wound up tortured and her Quirk was altered...but not taken. Now..? She's in a police protection program pretending to be an ordinary citizen. A clerk at a bookstore. She rides the bullet train to and from work, often with her nose buried in a book.

That's where she keeps bumping into Toshinori. He wears disguises and hides his hair, but she knows he's All Might. She never ousts him, though. If anything, she's curious. Endgame: romance between MC and Toshi, with complications thrown in by AFO.

Will Add More Later~

(And spellcheck tomorrow. I did this on my phone, and I'm tired.)

Thanks for taking a look! šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom