Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Devil inside Her! (Jack Stalker and Austadophilus)

The Devil inside Her!

THEN...

There was something about all of the people she worked with that turned Jamie Tiergan on, a lot. Mainly it was Erin Keenan, cute, shy, confidence lacking Erin the intern really got her hard. Jaime had known, from day one of transitioning, that she wanted to keep her cock. It was too scary to contemplate removing it and potentially giving up the ability to orgasm, at least conventionally. Plus, and she knew this as a fact, she loved to dominate and fuck hot girls, beautiful women, feel herself sink into them. It was exhilarating, sending a buzz of pleasure and Adrenalin tearing through her. In other ways she was, well, sort of feminine.. but she came across more as a tomboy that anything else, a queer mix of boyish attitude and looks, with a girlish edge and a surprise between her legs that left most of her partners in the past crying for more.

She'd thought about kissing Erin for months, jerking off in her trailer at shoots, praying that maybe Erin was doing what she would be doing if she had access to all that sound equipment... spying on other people when they went to bed with her parabolic mic. She laughed at that thought, every night, just before she painted the bedroom wall, the tiles in the shower or whatever else might be in front of her when she orgasmed, with hot ropes of cum. She imagined bathing Erin in it, before pushing her cock between her lips and gagging the hot little cutie until she tapped out... but of course Erin wasn't her only sick fantasy. There was another girl who got her so hard it was almost painful, who made her want to tear her clothes off and feast on her like a wild animal.

Kate. Katherine 'fucking' Wilder. What a name, what a body, what a face, what legs. Jamie had wanted to fuck her on sight... not the gentler love making that she wanted to do with Erin, someone she cared about and liked, but the sort of brutal, hard, hate fucking that most men she talked to wanted to give to that Hogwarts actress. No, she wasn't her type.. but Kate definitely was. Jamie wanted to fuck Kate hard, so hard that she turned the bitch onto women. She'd had to ignore her urges though because the girl was already fucking the photographer, typical. However over the last few weeks the gossip was that Kate had dumped Mark! It was almost unbelievable... Mark Nestor was such a nice guy, and an ace photographer. He was just one of the team that had made Kate so famous and well liked as an investigative reporter. Mark shot her in just the right poses to take advantage of her photogenic appearance, Erin made her sound like an angel who wanted to fuck you, no matter the dialogue she had to deliver... and Jamie? Jamie made Kate look like that angel with her lighting, enhancing her smile, casting her in just the right tones, brightening her features and giving her hair an angelic glow... although with Kate's looks it really wasn't that hard. Jamie was hesitant to reveal that fact though... Kate had enough ego already. Hell, their boss Charles 'Charlie' Lonnit already raved about her behind her back, in secret... she bet he beat off to Kate more than she did.

No. Jamie didn't want to 'make love' to Kate like she did to Erin, she wanted to break the bitch on her cock and force her to become a different person entirely, a whore for girls. She wanted to force her to be less ambitious, anxious and bold... and to embrace the attention that Jamie wanted to give to her. Kate was cocky, liked the limelight, hungered for the camera lens to be on her, wanted to write her own dialogue even... well, she could do all that and Jamie would even give in and help her convince Charlie if she had to... as long as she got something in return. That something was going to be Kate, serving her any way she wanted. Well... that was the fantasy anyway. Kate as her bitch, when she wasn't making Erin come on her fingers, tongue and cock

So when the offer of the island trip had come up, Jamie leapt at it. An enclosed environment, nowhere to run... the opportunity to get her hands on both Erin and Kate? It was too good to pass up! Kate's cruel disposal of Mark needed to be punished, along with her general attitude towards Jamie. The bitch needed to be hate fucked until she was into women... women like Jamie. After that she could focus on Erin. Hell, maybe she could even get Kate involved. Have Erin as her girlfriend and Kate as her spare, her bitch on the side, maybe even more depending on how things would go with Erin... it all depended on how much time they were going to have on the island, in the hotel there...

...and then the opportunity came, sooner than she thought. Charlie had sent Kate to do some snooping around on their walk way up to the Hotel... and Jamie, of all people, got tagged to go with her! She almost laughed. Left alone with the one girl she wanted to fuck some sense into, the one girl she wanted to 'turn', the one girl who needed to be fucked until she liked it. In that moment Charlie was like her guardian angel. She'd always felt a 'daddy' vibe towards him, and she knew he 'perved' over all the girls who worked for him, but this? This was a miracle she wasn't going to ignore. Hell, Jamie reckoned her cock was at least as big as Marks... if Kate was one of those white bitches who had a BBC fetish, then fucking her over to the dark side might not be that hard after all!

NOW...

Glendale.

Same scam, different place, Kate pretended to have a 'sprained ankle', Jamie stayed behind to give it a look, while everyone else went on ahead with their host. Jamie grinned, smoothing one hand over Kate's perfectly fine ankle, while sliding the other up the back of her skintight jeans clad clave... until the others were out of sight that was. Apparently the justification for her being chosen to stay with Kate was that Kate was charming and Jamie could get them past any security... hell... even fate was playing into her plans.

Kate was concerned that the show was going down the pan... Jamie couldn't really honestly placate that sense of foreboding... but soon enough they were making progress with their exploring. While Kate led the way, Jamie felt herself get harder and harder, her eyes glued to Kates's cute tight ass in those jeans, watching her scramble under logs and saunter about through the bushes. Jamie wondered if Kate knew just how hard she was being eye fucked, how eagerly Jamie was raping her with her unwavering gaze as they trekked along the erratic path they were following. Kate was looking for clues, looking for a break, looking for something to tell Charlie... while Jamie, Jamie was just looking for a place to get her hands on Kate, so she could explain to her the way of things, so she could explain to her just how badly she wanted to fuck her. God... she was beginning to get some insight into the mind of a maniac, except that unlike Holmes, the serial killer they had come to do a show about, she was obsessed with fucking... not killing.

Her opportunity came after they hid from the group behind some bushes, then found their way to a dilapidated wooden shack next to a disused tram car line which ran up along a rocky trail. The place was a dirty ramshackle collection of wooden planks, with gaps in between, barely holding together the shape of a building. They made their way in, over a wall, along the rear and crouching to get through a hole in the wall at the back. Inside the light was dim, slashing across the place through the gaps in the boarded up window and the walls, as well as through the filthy windows in the door they would now be able to unlock from within... with a scattering of objects, a photo, a bird spotting book, a picture on a rough table under the aforementioned window. Kate made a quip about how Jamie was looking for a new place, and Jamie felt her blood rise, her Adrenalin spike. She moved up behind Kate, who had bent down to look at the book, which had been tossed into a corner... and when she stood up, ready to leave...

...Jamie was there, right behind her, blocking her in.

She grabbed Kate's wrists, pushing her back against the wall, holding them crossed together above her head with a single powerful grip as she stared at her reflection in Kates shades. Without hesitating she reached up and removed them, tossing them onto the ground. "Enough. Enough with the sarcastic comments. Enough with ditching Mark and treating him like shit. Enough with being the prima donna, worrying about the show, when you damn well know that you could fuck your way in front of any camera lens you wanted. Enough with trying to pretend you are one of us, when you bathe in all the fucking glory of being the main presenter. Enough... I've had enough... enough of your attitude, but nowhere near enough of you... you get me?" she paused, licking her lips, staring into Kate's eyes, keeping her in place with an iron grip.

She moved to drag off Kate's beanie hat, revealing her hair, tossing the hat to join her shades on the floor. Then she stroked her fingers down Kate's denim shirt, until they were resting on her belt buckle. She gave the girl a twisted smirk, tilting her head. Banging her hands against the wooden slats above her head, reinforcing the knowledge that Jamie was stronger than her, that she wasn't going to be going anywhere until Jamie released her.

"You're a fucking tease... you know that Kate Wilder? We all see the way you bat those lashes at Charlie. At Mark. At anyone you think can get you ahead... or make you look good. Well... what about me? You don't think I deserve some attention for making you look so good, lighting you just right, making you glow like an angel? Or maybe you think you aren't into girls?" she smirked, moved her fingers, used a few deft delicate motions to unfasten Kate's belt. She twisted her hand, let Kate feel her fingertips against her belly, sliding down to tease at the top of her mound. "How about you give me some praise right now. There's no one here, you don't have to worry about getting a rep for slumming it with one of the lower crew members." she smirked, leaving Kate's jeans peeled open at the zipper, she ground against her, letting Kate feel the fat length which was stretching out Jamie's own jeans right now. Leaving little doubt that Jamie was a girl with something in her pocket, she wasn't just pleased to see Kate... she was hard as fuck.

"I'm pretty sure I can give you whatever you were getting from Mark... just a whole lot more and a whole lot longer. but maybe you think you're too good for that? Well... why don't you convince me to let you go then, bitch? You talk to me, you convince me to let you go... and while you do that, I'll let my fingers have a talk with your tight little white pussy." she grinned, her eyes flashing with fiery lust as she sank her middle finger down into Kate's jeans. She splayed apart the lips of her pussy and sank her middle finger into the heated slit, forcing it three knuckles deep as she stared into Kate's eyes, applying a little pressure from her thumb to Kate's clit as she kissed with satisfaction. "Fuck, that feels good. So... yeah, you want to tell me how you like big black cock... you like it huh? Makes me wonder why you ditched Mark. Couldn't he get it up no more? I don't suffer from that problem, not with girls like you Kate. You know what I like? I like tight white pussy. BBC and TWP, we could be a match made in heaven." she leaned in, forced a kiss against Kate's throat, pulled back to slowly lick her lips. "Convince me, apologise to me for all the shit you give me... and make it real convincing. I feel one drop of fuck juice from your slit dripping down my finger... I hear one gasp, one moan, one whimper, while I fuck your tight white pussy with my finger... and I'll know that you don't want me to take your apology and let you go... I'll know that you want me to fuck you, right here, like the slut for black cock that you are." she hissed finally.

Then she waited, waited for a sign while slowly fucking Kate's tight little white cunt with her long eager finger... getting faster and faster, rougher and harder, with each plunging thrust of it.

Last edited:
Then…

The call for a sudden trip to an island to get some last-minute footage to save Lonnit Entertainment served as an omen in Kate's opinion. The entire limo ride to the ferry consisted of the up and coming reporter scoffing at everything her boss, Charlie Lonnit, laid out for the team. Was he actually serious? They didn't know shit about the island, the Murder House Replica in question, or Granthem Du'Met or whatever the hell his name was. Still, the redhead blew off the stream of bitching comments she had stored up inside of her head and tossed her phone in the bucket with the rest of the crew. From behind her sunglasses, Kate could see the looks of discomfort and unease on everyone except Charlie… because of course.

If anything, the young intern, Erin, was too much of a shy and timid doormat for Charlie to bully into submission and so Kate couldn't hope to expect much from her. Of course, that just made Kate pity the cute Indian girl more than anything. Mark was always in Charlie's corner because he had been on the crew for so damn long. Honestly, it had been a factor in their breakup. As much as she was deeply missing Mark and their sex life, Mark was such a pushover for Charlie too. Too damn loyal. Hell, who was to say he didn't just drop their relationship because she was too mouthy to Charlie on occasion and it made him uncomfortable? Mark was a fucking stud in bed and a great, supportive guy. There was no one nicer. But goddamn, he was too much of a coward. Kate was ambitious and knew what she wanted. Lonnit Entertainment was a means to an end and then she'd sail on to greener pastures.

And everything would be perfectly fine and sound—if Jamie Goddamn Tiergan didn't exist. And yet, every second she worked in the hellhole of Lonnit Entertainment, providing her talented voice overs or writing, Kate could practically sense the sneaky glares her coworker sent her way. Kate wasn't exactly sure when their bitter feud had actually started, but she could pin it right about when Mark had dropped her like a sack of old potatoes. Ever since, Jamie had some pouty scowl on her plush lips whenever she saw Kate, always cutting her off.

I swear to Christ if she knocks my shoulder one more goddamn time—

Once they reached the island, Kate huffed and marched out in front of the camera to discuss the location of the Murder House.

"Ugh, we have to wait for Kate to get her face ready."

Kate whipped around, narrowing her eyes at Jamie. She didn't even give the bitch the satisfaction of a glare. "Bitch, I'm always camera ready." The stupid twat was just jealous anyway. It was a shame. Jamie could be talented and good-looking in those tight jeans she always wore to accentuate those round hips, but then she had to dig her heels into the deep loyalty bullshit to Lonnit Entertainment.

As if that was Kate's problem. For fuck sakes, she wanted to be kept out of it.

After Du'Met cut into their shot, Charlie called it off and the crew continued their walk—only to saunter back towards Kate far behind. After a few hushed whispers, she got what Charlie was planning. A little distraction so she and someone of Charlie's picking could run around the island undetected.

"For fuck sakes," Kate repeated under her breath for about the third time. Charlie was lucky he had that persuasive voice and a pretty nice chest, or she'd be halfway down the hill back to the ferry.

Putting on the Glendale act, Kate whimpered and stumbled over. "Ow!! Oh… ow!" Okay… admittedly, there wasn't much feeling to it. Maybe it would be nice to be caught and watch Charlie and Jamie get into a shouting match. Whatever the case, Du'Met was frantic, but he seemed to buy it.

Of course, Charlie had to select the worst person to accompany Kate. She held the dark woman with a gaze of contempt, just daring for her to say another word about her ego.

Eventually the others fucked off and the two were left alone. "Jesus Christ, let's just go." She almost slapped Jamie's hand away from her ankle as soon as she saw that shit-eating grin.

Fuck, she needed to get laid. Usually Jamie's rotten attitude wouldn't be getting to her so much if Kate was still getting some dick on the side. But after the break-up with Mark, there were few options thanks to her involvement with Lonnit entertainment. Her mind lounged around in the memories of Mark giving it to her hard from behind in the showers after a long day of work. God, she missed those days…

Now…

It was a pain to trek across the island enough but itself without Jamie's gaze running up Kate's backside every time she lifted herself up onto a platform. God, she knew Jamie was a hornball of a lesbian, but was she actually checking her out on the job? Kate almost wanted to smirk and stick her ass out to tease the bitch. Jamie could rage about her breaking up with Mark and the fact that she couldn't hope to tap her white ass in a million years. God, that would be heaven to savor.

In reality, Kate was aching to get this weekend over with as fast as possible, so she decided to bite her lip on most of the insults with Jamie. That was until they managed to make their way to a crappy, worn down shed in the middle of the premises. There's probably one or two nasty secrets in that house of termites… maybe… Kate thought to herself. They ignored the disabled tram car and headed inside to look around. The shack looked like it was going to crumble with the slightest bit of heavy wind, but it seemed to be holding strong when Kate tested the planks with her shoes. "Heh…" As the small glint of sun off some photo in the corner caught Kate's attention, she bent down with a bit of a smile on her face. The creaking of the floorboards were only too evident of how shit this structure was. "Didn't you say you were looking for a new place?" Perfect for someone like Jamie in her opinion. For the moment, Kate entertained the idea of the shack caving in on Jamie… but that ended when she felt the heat of a person's presence creeping up on her back.

"What the fuck are you-?!"

Her cry was cut off as Jamie snatched her hands and slammed them up above her head. Kate was treated to Jamie's barks about stopping her shit and merely snorted. "What the actual hell are you doing!?" She gritted her teeth as a bulge caressed her thighs from below. Her eyes widened. What the hell was that straining against Jamie's tight jeans? Kate was locked on it for a moment until the unsettling feeling building inside of her chest was exacerbated. Her heart began to speed up, but Kate didn't scream or cry for help. Not even when Jamie licked her lips, her strong gaze undressing every inch of Kate's body. At best, she tried to pull her arms away, but Jamie kept her firmly pinned.

"What t-the fuck, Jamie?!" Kate stammered as Jamie taunted her. But she couldn't stop watching Jamie's soft lips, even when those fingers brushed her hat off or fumbled with her buckles. With every touch, heat pooled between the redhead's legs. Her pussy twitched as she sucked in a breath, not daring to move as Jamie probed her body.

"You think I k-kiss up to Charlie? Seriously?!" Okay. Fine. But it wasn't like she was going to admit that to Jamie, especially when those fingers were hovering so close to her pants. "What?! Gross! You can't be real here—!" Her breath hitched. Jamie traced her fingers so delicately down her torso, lingering just above her pussy. Her pussy that was unfortunately still packed in Kate's jeans. Kate's chest rose and fell, her eyes lowering to follow Jamie's fingers. She should be calling for help. She should be kicking Jamie away and jamming her shoes into the bitch's face for this. Instead, her hips subtly leaned closer, begging for Jamie to stroke her cunt through her jeans.

It seemed like ages since she had been captured against this wall. One half of her wanted to bitch Jamie out, but the louder half groaned as her front brushed against her hips. "Fucckkkkk…" Kate uttered, faltering against the wall. "You have a…a…" Jamie caught the realization and smirked, detailing the big fat helping of cock she could offer Kate. Holy fuck. Kate hadn't known or even guessed that Jamie had a throbbing monster packed in those tight jeans when she had such a voluptuous, tight, and feminine body. Her thoughts were scrambling as a bit of cool air wafted beneath Kate's jeans as the zipper slid lower. Soft, black digits dug into her wet cunt, stroking her clit and drawing a string of curses and moans from Kate's lips

A kiss from her captor silenced her. Daringly, Kate met Jamie's tongue in a hungry manner of desperation. Her head had no thoughts except getting a look at Jamie's fat cock, wanting to rub her fingers over a real shaft with precum dribbling from the tip. "Fuck.. Fuck…" Kate whispered. She let out a shudder and moved her hips, subconsciously giving Jamie more room to play with her pussy. Two clever fingers sank into her hole, forcing a squeal from Kate's throat.

"Ah…shit… fuck!" Big, black cock… those words did wonders to unravel Kate to her coworker, to make her want to submit and let her have her way. Was she really this horny and pathetic? "W-Wouldn't you like to know how I played with Mark's big black dick?! You're actually here f-fingering me when you could be whipping that cock out on my face or some shit!"

Jamie wanted apologies and Kate was already here and ready to beg for it. "What? You want an a-apology?" She panted, ignoring the urge to break free and grope her breasts. Those soft lips claimed her neck, giving Kate a chance to block evidence of her hips bucking underneath her fingers. The finger invaded and stretched her walls, encouraging her to hump her like a desperate bitch.

"Why don't you fuck an apology out of me?" Kate couldn't believe the words that left her mouth. She wanted to pretend she didn't want this, but she could practically smell the hot, meaty scent of Jamie's cock that she concealed. "If you want a fucking apology, make me… ha… make me scream it, you ungrateful bitch…"

"You think I want your finger stretching my golden pussy open?" Kate said in between holding back her moans. Jamie's middle finger kept her hanging on by every word but damn it, she wanted something better than one fucking finger. "If that cock i-is anything like Mark's, I want I-it in my mouth or c-cunt, goddamn it!" It was no use. She missed Mark's cock way too much, but fuck it if she was gonna give Jamie the satisfaction of raping her into submission. If she was gonna be a bitch for this cunt, then dammit, Jamie better earn it by slamming her pussy wide open with a worthwhile, fat slab of meat.

"F-Fuck…" Kate continued to wince, trying to wriggle from Jamie's grip. "You just gonna tease me? Or am I really gonna squeal like your bitch?" The finger locked inside warm depths had her panting. Her eyes were remaining steadfast and determined, but there was an underlying weakness. A yearning to get fucked hard until she was screaming Jamie's name and apologizing for being such a shitstain to the hot technician. "Fuck…!" The moans slipped out, one by one. Her walls started to contract to the woman's finger, begging for more…

Jaime's heart pounded in her chest, her hands felt damp with sweat and her cock was so hard it was painful. Adrenalin surged through her, and she realised that she had never been so excited. This was more intense than any application, any audition, any interview. This was it... she had one chance to fuck Kate into submission, otherwise she would be going back to the mainland in cuffs, under arrest for rape... instead of having acquired a fuck doll to keep her amused in the future, perhaps both Erin and herself amused. She had to fuck Kate and make sure that she fucked her hard enough and long enough that she turned, or at least accepted that she liked it. It was a challenge, a dare to herself that she had to accept.

For a moment she wondered what Charlie or Erin would think of her, even Mark, but it was too late to stop, too late to reason with herself. Half the blood supply that should have been in her brain, fuelling her reason, was instead pulsing through her cock as she grasped at Kate's wrists and sank her eager finger deep into the girls impossibly tight feeling cunt. She hissed, gasped, almost panted as she pushed inside her, violating the cocky investigative reporter with causal and almost nonchalant ease, fucking her digit into her tight white cunt and simply staring at her. Jaime's expression was a mix of arrogance, defiance and simple wonder at the feeling of Kate's cunny as it was ransacked by her lone digit, raped by a solitary finger as she simply stared into the white girls eyes with a challenging and daring gaze. She openly plundered her cunt with near glee, the heat enveloping her and fuelling her wild lust as she indulged herself without regret or remorse, sinking deep into depravity now, as deep as her finger sank into Kate's quim.

Jaime smirked as Kate struggled against her grip. The white girl had attitude, but she was nowhere near as strong as Jaime, for many reasons. She let her have a bit of give though, eased her grip just enough to give Kate the idea she might be able to wriggle free... it gave her a kick and a sense of power to give her that teasing out, and then take it away with a simple clenching of her one handed grasp on the girls wrists. It was a display of dominance, a declaration that Kate was trapped, at Jaime's mercy, and that she wasn't going to be going anywhere or doing anything unless Jaime allowed her to. Hell, unless Jaime fixed whatever shit was going to be in their way, all Kate would be able to do is run about in a tight enclosed area until Jaime simply caught up with her anyway.

Kate was a mouse, Jaime was a cat and this was the trap. Jaime not only held Kate's wrists, she held all the cards and she knew it.

She gave Kate a quirky grin, a curl to her lip as she manhandled her, stripping her of shades and hat, drinking in the surprise and other nuances which played across her features as she slowly came to realise the situation she was in, and what Jamie's intentions were. Intentions... she almost laughed. What were intentions towards the flame haired beauty in her grasp? Her intentions were clear... she wanted to fuck her. She wanted to have a taste of the cunt that had enraptured Mark for so long and undoubtedly had Charlie whacking off to Kate's tight ass every god damn night... just like she did.

"We all kiss up to Charlie... it's like a fucking contest to see who can suck up to him the most, who can worm a raise out of him.. or in Erin's case, a simple fucking pay check." she snorted. "But I think you need practice, so from now on, you can suck up to me, worm yourself close to me..." she paused, tracing her tongue across her upper teeth and lip, before grinning widely. "...you can kiss up to me." she commented, her fingers well and truly assaulting Kate's flesh now, as she gazed into her eyes, a fierce, raw, primal lust surging to the forefront of her brain as she raped the hot red head with her gaze.

She laughed, openly, as Kate gave out a surprised exclamation. Not a declaration as such, but enough to let Jaime know that Kate knew... that Kate was aware that Jaime was packing a nice big black cock, just the kind of thing that Kate had a hunger for... or at least she'd had a hunger for until she dumped Mark. "Yeah... I've got a cock" she chuckled, enunciating the word cock with a sort of twisted relish, emphasis the word and feeling it throb and pulse as she did so. "Don't worry... you'll get to see it soon enough bitch... see it, feel it, maybe even taste it." she smirked again, drunk with lust and driven by need and desire. Kate looked positively delicious in the streaks of light, pinned against the wall like she'd captured her for her next meal.

Kate failed Jaime's challenge almost immediately, her wet cunt sucking hard on Jaime's finger as she had to force it into Kate's tightness. Her mouth caved in and joined with the surrender of her wet quim, her tongue sliding against Jamie's as she gave her a hungry, eager and desperate kiss that was rewarded with a surprisingly equal amount of hunger from Kate herself. "Been a while... huh?" guessed Jaime, cocky and arrogant, becoming more sure of herself by the second now as she tasted Kate's lips and pressed her own into hers, mashing wet hot flesh against wet hot flesh as she moaned a little, her breath merging with Kate's as she sank her middle finger three knuckles deep into her snatch, feeding it into her hungry slit in time with the kisses she delivered to Kate's lips.

Kate shifted enough and Jaime squeezed another finger into her, taking advantage of the subtle shift of her hips and the silent invitation to as good as rape her being given out by Kate's wordless movements and body language. Jaime could feel her cock slit lathering her helm with pre cum already and she squirmed, folding herself against Kate, pinning her to the wall with her body, while keeping her hand down between them, buried in Kate's panties, finger fucking her slowly but surely with precise, calculated thrusts. She was so hot and wet already, and Jaime couldn't help but get a buzz from the whole satiation. Kate just needed a firm hand, was that it? Well, she wouldn't find a firmer hand than the one Jaime could give her.

"Wouldn't I like to know what you did with Mark... wait.. what? You want me to bitch slap you with my dick?" she laughed, but it wasn't a mocking chuckle, it was a filthy, twisted, guttural sound that sounded as filthy as the shack they were in looked. "Bitch, don't you fucking worry about a thing... I'll get you to show me exactly what you used to do with Marks cock, don't you worry. As for the rest, well, I'll get to that when I'm good and ready." she quipped. She moved her hand from Kate's hands, down to clasp about her throat, harsh fingernails scratching at the sides of her neck as she squeezed her.

"On set I serve your needs. I light you up, make you look good, make you feel better... but here? Here you are going to be serving me... it's your turn to make me look good, make me feel better." she stroked her tongue against Kate's lips, then sucked on her lower one, tugging at it before letting it snap free, keeping a tight grasp on her throat as she pumped her fingers faster and faster through the trough of Kate's cunt. She then drew her fingers out, held them in front of Kate... showing her the clear strings of girlish fluid which stretched out between them, Kate's undeniable cunt juices, before Jaime sucked then between her lips, hungrily devouring the secretions with a wicked looking grin on her face.

Her fingers sank back into Kate's willing cunt, her hips bucking slightly as Jaime felt her push back and subtly fuck herself onto the twin digits which were so crudely fucking into her tight white pussy. "You fucking want it, don't you." Jaime exclaimed, her crude and vulgar announcement spilling the unspoken truth of things.

Jaime paused, partly in shock, as Kate spilled out her demands... She shook her head, then a more resolute and merciless glaze came over her eyes. Kate's words were fucking music to her ears. "Oh bitch, you just fucking signed away your pussy. It's mine now... and I'm going to fucking wreck you." hissed Jaime, "Believe me, you cocky whore, I'll fuck that apology from your little white hide, it don't matter to me how long it takes." she growled the words through clenched teeth as she sized Kate up. still slowly fucking her cunt with her fingers as she delivered her reply. Kate continued, practically goading Jaime to rape her... something Jaime was all too willing to comply with. "I don't like taking orders from you bitch.. but fuck you... I was going to fucking do you anyway." she snarled.

She dragged Kate away from the wall and over to the table, slamming her down across it. Her hand shifted to the back of Kate's neck, slamming her onto the surface, forcing her to bend in half. Then she used her free hand to wrestle away at Kates belt, stripping it free she grasped at Kate's wrists and forced them into the small of her back, wrapping the belt about them to fasten them there.

Once secure and folded in half over the table, Jaime unzipped Kate's jeans and and began to rock them down her body, stripping then down to her calves where she wrenched off her right leg, leaving the jeans still hugging Kate's left leg. A momentary silence followed, sundered by the sound of Jaime unzipping her own jeans and hauling out her heavy cock. A wet streak splattered against Kate's ass cheeks, staining flesh and panties, as Jaime's massive fuck tool was exposed to the musty air of the shack. The head glistened and the fat bulging girth was already streaked and stained with pre cum.

"Oh... you'll squeal bitch, believe me." she hissed into Kate's ear as she leaned over her She forced her cheek against the tables surface, then grasped at her panties. the material stretched, digging into Kate's hips, before it finally snapped and was torn away. Jaime bunched the remains in her fingers and causally stuffed them into a pocket, before slapping Kates ass, hard. She left a quivering red palm print on her ass cheek, biting into her unblemished skin with its sting, as she then grasped her cock and stroked the fat head up and down Kate's slit, before leaving it to practically sizzle against the entrance. "You're going to fucking scream like a whore. No one's going to hear us out here, trust me... you are going to fucking beg me to fuck you, beg me to come inside you and cream out that tight w=hite pussy... you are going to make me think I am a fucking god, compared to Mark... because if you don't..." she paused, her lips wrapping about Kate's earlobe.

She sucked on it, warming it between her lips, then she bit into it lightly, just enough to let the pain clear Kate's thoughts. Then she sucked on it again, before lowering her lips to Kate's throat, sucking hard, leaving her sporting a red blemish of a love bite, before shifting to trail kisses across her cheek and to her mouth, lifting her by a fistful of hair, forcing her to arch her back as Jaime laid a kiss on her lips. "...because if you don't... then this fucking thing, this monster, it's going in your ass." she growled out through a wicked warped grin. The word monster the trigger for her to push forwards and let the fat head splay Kate's cunt lips apart, then spearhead the violation of her pussy as Jaime fucked her cock into her.

Jaime groaned loudly, either her cock was too big or Kate was too tight. She pulled out, spat on her cock, then sank it back in, penetrating a couple of inches more this time. She began to thrust, each stroke taking her a little further inside, until she was fucking Kate with half of her length, in and out, back and forth, slowly sawing her way into her tightness. "God damn, you are so fucking tight... AhhhHH... fuck this... fuck you, you bitch... AHHH... enough... just fucking take it!!" she growled, grasping Kate's shoulders and driving her cock balls deep into her quim with a single determined thrust, feeling Kate's cunt deform around her massive shaft as she fucked her open. "God damn... AHHHNNGGHH" she bellowed, letting Kate's cunt have a few precious moments to accommodate her, before she drew back and began to fuck her in earnest, delivering stroke after stroke from tip to balls into her yielding cunny.

Jaime settled into a brutal rhythm real fast, the sucking squelching sounds fulling the shack a declaration of the speed and force she was using to violate Kate's precious cock sheath. "I have no... AHHHH... idea why you dumped Mark... UUUHHH... bitch, but its just as well, because he didn't do shit... AHHHNNNGH... in stretching you open enough for my cock... gagggHHH!" Jaime groaned, gasping and panting as she powered her cock into Kate with the enthusiasm of someone fucking a virgin on prom night. "Fuck yes..." she hissed, kicking Kate's ankles apart as she hammered thrust after thrust into her, the table groaning and creaking as it was hard fucked into the wall, with Kate as the buffer which was absorbing every impact with her ass, and taking every thrust deep enough for Jaime's cockhead to kiss the lips of her cervix. "Do it bitch... praise this big black cock." she gasped finally, teeth clenched and a wide grin on her face as she felt her balls slapping against Kate's pinned frame. "Damn girl... I've wanted to do this to you for so fucking long." she groaned as she ploughed Kate open, over and over again. Kate was a piece of prime white meat, and Jaime was feasting on her with every stroke.

Back
Top Bottom