Mx Female Everyday life of swingers

Kegger0311

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to a new specific request thread. Looking for something different but equally enjoyable. I want to start something different. A slice of scenario of a married couple that are swingers, preferably who are in their forties or so. The love life is open and enjoy watching each other being pleased (cuckold and cuckquean respectively.) Both of us would double when bringing other people into the mix and play them up to snuff on what we're feeling for at that moment. Though there will be a healthy amount of smut, I would like to focus some on the everyday stuff between them too.

I usually post a couple of paragraphs sometimes daily or a couple of days. It just depends on real life circumstances. I'm decent at grammer and if I can understand what you're conveying it's all good to me. My kinks are far ranging and there is little I don't like except the usual, scat and that venue. One thing I really would like but not concrete is that we use FC of everyday people, nothing outlandishly beautiful or handsome though. Just something I would like but not required. If this sounds like your cup of tea feel free to drop me a message and we can get to plotting something.

Keg

Back
Top Bottom