Mx Female Long Term Guilty Pleasure Here

Okay. Right off the top... I will use a public thread here or PM. I will not go off site. I don't care about your real life gender or orientation, but for the purpose of this request I am seeking a female companion. Next. I'm not going to shy away from it at all, but this is more thrilling heroics, adventure and excitement, and lots of blowing things up. Please. Don't bother continuing if you're not planning on sticking around. Let's not waste each other's time. Word?

I am not a tool about the length of a post as long as you give me something I can respond to. This excludes one liners, because, you see, they leave me nothing to respond to. I do require an ability to comprehend basic English and basic writing skills though. I think that is a pretty reasonable explanation though.

As for me? I don't expect multiple posts a day. I don't even expect daily responses. I know I can't keep that schedule. I also have a tendency to keep a side bar PM open to shoot the shizzle.

So what am I looking for?

A Marvel pairing. But not MCU! No. No. I'm too good for that nonsense. I'm going to when Marvel did good stuff.

Rogue.jpg

I want Rogue. I want me 90s Rogue. Because 90s Rogue is best Rogue.

Here is the catch!!!

I'm not looking to play Gambit...or Magneto...or Joseph or Savage Lands... Instead, I'm looking to play Frank Castle. That is right. I want a Rogue and Punisher pairing. Here are some of the details I am thinking:
-Rogue has been with Xavier and the X-men a long time. She isn't a kid anymore, either. She should know how to control her power.
-Gambit gets cucked. It's funny.
-The RP takes place in hot, muggy, swampy, small town Mississippi.
-One of the victims in the RP laid at Castle's feet is known to Rogue. It's why she left the mansion (and Remy) for a hot minute to handle personal stuff.
-We work together to come up with a co-op RP that will be dope for others to read.

Now.... for the sake of alterations, I may consider Mystique, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Elektra, or if we can figure out how, Lady Death or Harley Quinn in lieu of Rogue. If you want to toss an OC at me, I may consider it too. But really, I want Rogue. I might be persuaded to RP an OC opposite Rogue too. But again, I prefer Punisher.

Well there. That's it. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Tell me how Rogue drinks her coffee in the title so I know you made it this far in all my nonsense.

Thank you.,
-Coffee

Back
Top Bottom