Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Will I get in trouble..?

Karina

Meteorite
Are there any rules against a character partaknig in recreational drug use of a state legal drug? Does it.. Does it matter???? I feel like it's a stupid questions but I would rather be safe than sorry? Also, what would be the limit of that? Am I allowed to like detail about dose ooooooorrrr just graze over " she got high" kinda deal? Some sites are strange about this, I feel like these are valid questions?

It's not against any of the listed rules, and I've never heard of it being a problem for anyone on the site before!

Are there any rules against a character partaknig in recreational drug use of a state legal drug? Does it.. Does it matter???? I feel like it's a stupid questions but I would rather be safe than sorry? Also, what would be the limit of that? Am I allowed to like detail about dose ooooooorrrr just graze over " she got high" kinda deal? Some sites are strange about this, I feel like these are valid questions?
The only issue with this would be if you're involving a character under the age of 15, as per rule 5a;
No major abuse or actions may take place toward a character younger than 15. Beyond sexual acts, this means that you may not expound upon abuse, be it mental or physical, toward a pre-15 within your story. This is an adult writing site and stories should not include such serious acts toward or from pre-15 characters. One may include minor wrongdoing type of acts, such as shoplifting, sneaking beers & smokes and the like, typical for teenage rebellion, but major offenses and abuse that are violent and torturous toward pre-15 characters is not to be included in writing or backstory.

Make sure it is ok with your partner! If it is legal in some capacity it's likely less of an issue. However if someone were to spring heroin into a game I was playing I would be pretty perturbed, as I've lost family members and friends to heroin. There are similar stories with most drugs out there, even the tame ones. It is just better to check because you never know what trauma's your partner has experienced.

Back
Top Bottom