Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question What do the terms mean?

Glove

Planetoid
I am new to the site and upon looking at the forums I noticed the term "Mx Male", "Mx Female", and "Mx Any" I am not sure what these mean and I'm positive it's flying right over my head. Would anyone mind explaining? I've also seen those words with "Fx" before it.

The first letter is the gender of the poster, and the second (after the x) is the kind partner they’re seeking! :) so anything with an M is a male searching, and F is female searching. And so on.

The first is the gender of what the poster wants to write as. And the Second is what they are seeking.

The first letter is the gender of the poster, and the second (after the x) is the kind partner they’re seeking! :) so anything with an M is a male searching, and F is female searching. And so on.
this is actually a bit inaccurate - the first is the gender the poster wants to play, and the second is what genders of character(s) they want their partners to play. :) the site doesn't go by real life gender, just character gender.

this is actually a bit inaccurate - the first is the gender the poster wants to play, and the second is what genders of character(s) they want their partners to play. :) the site doesn't go by real life gender, just character gender.
Thank you for clarifying!

Yes, of course! I meant that, not irl gender, but I didn’t say it right. Thanks! Meant character, not posterr

Back
Top Bottom