Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's the anime you're binging lately?

Glove

Planetoid
I'll go first! My female friend has recently gotten me into "My Dress Up Darling" I'm not usually into slice of life animes, but I overall loved it!

I like them short and sweet usually. Last one was that I binged Cyberpunk: Edgerunners in one sitting. Made me sad.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched any anime but I’d say either Bleach or MHA. Those are my go-to anime normally. Although the last one I binge watched was Cyberpunk:Edgerunners too and happened to like it quite a lot :3

I just went through my bi-annual catch up of One Piece. 2 years and it still didn't get me through the latest arc, so here I am waiting for it to finish. Another year and I might see Kaido go down.

Attack on Titan, plus seasonal releases like Spy x Family and CSM. I'm almost done with Season 2 for MHA, having been manga-only until the second-to-last released arc. Pretty nice thus far.

Before that, it was CP:ER and Demon Slayer, I tend to focus on fewer series at a time compared to how I did it when I was younger (AKA staring at a screen for 8+ hours to consume any new release). 😂

Made the awful decision of catching up on Naruto for a D&D campaign in the setting

God there's so much fucking filler

Since I'm taking a part of the yearly Anime/Manga Secret Santa I've been binge-watching a few series while leaving the ones I'm watching outside of it for later. Minus the seasonal series of course.

Finished binge-watching Sakamichi No Apollon/Kids On The Slope few days ago, which was amazing. I always love music-themed series and when Shinichiro Watanabe is handling the directing you know that you're in for some pretty good time.

Currently binge-watching Lovely Complex and Acchi Kocchi, which have both been fairly entertaining. After these two are done I try to binge Gankutsuou and Arakawa Under The Bridge from my Secret Santa pics before the 24th or 25th.

Outside of this challenge I rarely binge-watch anything, and have like 2 -5 non-seasonal shows I watch. and bounce back-and-forth. I did binge-watch Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and last part of the JoJo Stone Ocean as well since I did want to get them out of the way so I can focus on the event lol.

I usually don't binge anime since I like to take it little by little, but Fruits Basket I simply could not stop watching it-- and I ended up watching it all over again these past few weeks, truly my only 'binged' anime, and it was amazing every second.

I'm working my way back through Samurai Champloo; once I'm done with that, I'll sit down and watch Space Dandy.

Normally I take my time watching shows, but somehow I managed to go through both seasons of Classroom of the Elite within a week. I guess the plot was just distributed in such a way you continuously want to know what'll happen next, despite that the overall setting is contrived as hell.

I kinda feel bad that I couldn't get into Edgerunners given how much praise I've heard. Normally I give an anime three or four episodes before I decide if I want to watch the whole thing, but since ER has only ten episodes I didn't feel very encouraged to continue after "meh"ing through the first two.

I kinda feel bad that I couldn't get into Edgerunners given how much praise I've heard. Normally I give an anime three or four episodes before I decide if I want to watch the whole thing, but since ER has only ten episodes I didn't feel very encouraged to continue after "meh"ing through the first two.

To be fair, the first two episodes are probably the worst intro to any anime I have ever seen as far as pacing goes, everything happens too fast for the viewer to really care about any of the worldbuilding or characters and David isn't a very interesting or original MC. It really is a case of "it gets better" from 3 onwards, but ER isn't Anime Of The Year material for me or anything like that.

That'd be Chainsaw Man.

I've been binging my way through MHA and the show would be so much better without all the simping (in-universe) for Bakugo.

To this day, I still can't figure out why people in 1-A want to be friends w/ someone you'd probably feel like punching in the face within 5 minutes of him opening his mouth, if that lol.

Last edited:
I came into Edgerunners being told it was the new Arcane. That was a disappointment =/ Still a good show though. Currently I'm going through Demon Slayer, cause a friend has been barking at me forever to get through it.

Akiba. Fucking. Maid Wars.

It's propelled itself into, personally, my Top 5 favorite anime of all time. I won't say why. Just watch it.

Back
Top Bottom