Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking to Rp

Aussie doodle

Super-Earth
I'm not good with titles, so basically I'm looking for someone to Roleplay some BL (BoyLove) or MxM mostly. I'm not looking for any extreme violence I'm talking super detailed stuff about killing or anything like that. I'm also not into family x Family or anything to deal with feet or anything done on a toilet.

Last edited:
Hey, everyone
I currently feel like using one of my Elf characters Keko she owns her own establishment for adventurers and mystical folks. Sorta like an Inn and bar type thing.

I thought it would be fun to see what kind of hopefully cute role plays out of it. Not currently looking for crazy drunk kinda stuff personally don’t like it, but hey if you would like to do a fun world adventure rp instead than let me know

I don't have a lot of requirements just don't over do it I don't mind NSFW but I do love a decent story.
*bump*

I am currently looking for someone to roleplay with. I've been reading a bit of fantasy adventure stuff. As well watch cute slice-of-life anime along with stuff invoking fighting Monsters and stuff like that. So if anyone is willing please Dm
Bump

Hey, everyone
I am currently looking for someone to roleplay with. I took a break for a bit looking to get back into it. If I can find someone willing to a cute more fluffy type Rp that's great. Sumt is fine I'm mostly looking for fantasy, supernatural, modern, slice-of-life or historical basically anything just not any monsters or sci-fi.
*Bump*

Hey, everyone
I am currently looking for someone to roleplay with. I took a break for a bit looking to get back into it. If I can find someone willing to a cute more fluffy type Rp that's great. Sumt is fine I'm mostly looking for fantasy, supernatural, modern, slice-of-life or historical basically anything just not any monsters or sci-fi.
*Bump*

Hey, everyone
*Bump*

Hey, everyone
*Bump*

I'm not good with titles, so basically I'm looking for someone to Roleplay with my character Vincent or Vinny. I'm looking for a mystery romance of sorts so my Oc has a personality disorder ish and PTSD. If you are triggered by anything let me know I don't have a plot in mind. I just miss playing with an interesting character like himself. I'm thinking more plot than smut but can be worked out
*bump*

Mxm (Boy Love)
I'm not good with titles, so basically I'm looking for someone to Roleplay some BL (BoyLove) or MxM mostly. I’m not looking for any extreme violence I’m talking super detailed stuff about killing or anything like that. I’m also not into family x Family or anything to deal with feet or anything done on a toilet.

*bump*

Last edited:
I'm not good with titles, so basically I'm looking for someone to Roleplay some BL (BoyLove) or MxM mostly. I'm not looking for any extreme violence I'm talking super detailed stuff about killing or anything like that. I'm also not into family x Family or anything to deal with feet or anything done on a toilet.
*bump*

Back
Top Bottom