Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for DM/GM to Pilot Game! (Pokemon, Star Wars, Bowser, Vocaloid and More!)

Loom

Planetoid
Hey there! I'm relatively new to the site and was hoping to find someone to take on a DM/GM-style role to craft the world my character will explore and interact with. I am familiar with DnD 5th edition if you want to use a traditional ruleset and I'm willing to learn any other if need be but using a system is not a requirement, just an opinion.

On average I will give at least three Paragraphs but can be more depending on what is going on. As for smut ratios, I do like things on the smutty side but I'll never turn down a good story to keep things together.

Here are a handful of settings I would love to explore but I'm open to other ideas if you have them!

Bowsette takes on the Mushroom Kingdom (Really craving this one, willing to double up with whatever you want!)

A little bit of an odd craving. I would love to play a Bowser that gets a hold of the super crown and takes on the many denizens of the Mushroom Kingdom as the very sexy Bowsette. Perhaps Peach cursed him to teach him a lesson, even going as far as setting up someone to kidnap the newly transformed Koopa. Or perhaps Bowser wants the crown and gains the power to turn others in similar ways. No matter how we do it I'm looking for someone to play this familiar game world, if not a bit more perverted then before.

Vocaloid.EXE Corruption (Also super craving, Also will double up for it! Name your terms!)

I want to play in a digital Vocaloid world populated by all the well-known members both official and fan-created. A virus is tearing through the system, turning the Vocaloids into lewd versions of themselves who go on to further infect their world.

Pokemon

I want to go on a Pokémon journey and I'm looking for a GM to build the regain MC explores. This could be one that has been featured in the games or a place of your own creation. I would like to see include sex with both other Pokémon along with other trainers.

Star Wars

I would love to play an OC in this vast universe. I have seen all 9 main movies and I'm familar with various other parts of the universe, both currently apart of canon and the stuff that is in LEGENDS. We could Prequel, Main Tillgiy, Sequel trilogy, Old republic, and beyond are all time periods I'm willing to try. I could be a fledgling Jedi, a wicked Sith, or a Bounty Hunter just trying to get by, would love to discuss the possibilities on this one!

Vampire Lord

In this one, I want to play an ancient vampire that has woken up in the modern day. He sets finds out almost everyone in his old coven has either been killed or has completely disappeared. He sets out to rebuild his coven, one person at a time.

More will be added soon. Again, please bring me your ideas if you have them! Please PM me if you are interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom