Anglemarr

Decidedly British Dom
Supporter
iu
iu
iu

iu
iu
My name is Anglemarr, and today, you've stumbled into the darkest heart of roleplay. This thread runs a little different to my more conventional requests, focusing on slightly briefer vignettes, shorter, more intense scenes that compact a roleplay's worth of development, passion and primal lust into a neat little bite size package. Now, that doesn't mean that we leap right into the smut, and it certainly doesn't mean once the scene is over, the roleplay is through. I want to build characters, a city, a world. I want to develop a blacked portrait of a delightfully dark world.

My responses vary from roleplay to roleplay, but my comfort zone is somewhere about 4-800 words for an average reply, but I don't like to pad out a post just to make wordcount. Third person, past tense only! I'm literate, my grammar is solid and I aim to give quality responses in every post, please check a few of my thread based RPs if you want any writing samples, or message me and I'll send some your way! I love to include images in my posts, references to things like clothing, place setting/landscapes, gifs, and faceclaims.

I have aphantasia, meaning I cannot visualise things, meaning I love it when a partner goes the extra mile and adds images and gifs and the like to their posts, but unfortunately this also infects my writing. Sometimes I forget small details, or don't describe something as adequately as others might, I do my best, but appreciate it might be a limitation if you're the kind of person who adores pouring over every small detail in a roleplay.

Send me a message, everything is here to inspire ideas and persuade you that yes, I am the partner you're looking for. If I hit the right note, but not the plot you want, message me.
iu
iu

My F list whilst not entirely up to date, should give you a great idea of what I enjoy, but if in doubt, a few key favourites:
  • Raceplay: This should go without saying, but black is best. The old addage rings true here. Once you go black, you never go back. Slurs, genetics, superiority is all on the table here.
  • Passionate sex: Whilst black men may not make love, they are passionate, intimate lovers, attuned to their partner's bodies, understanding their deepest desires and cravings, slaking their thirst in a way that they never knew was possible.
  • Rough sex: A black man takes what he wants. He his confident and competent. Fucking a black man is like riding out a tornado. It's one hell of a ride and you'll be battered beyond belief, but when you're staggering home, dazed and light headed, you'll have one hell of a story.
  • Group Sex: A black man naturally attracts his own harem of hookups, girlfriends, one night stands and more. Besides that, a black man is a generous lover and is more than willing to share with a lover.
  • Dirty Talk: What's hotter than simply taking a big black cock? Cute little moans, whimpers and the cock drunk ramblings of a converted white girl.
  • Clothed Sex: A black man respects and appreciates the effort it takes to look that pretty. It won't be discarded in 12 seconds like a white boy fumbling at a bra clasp.
  • Corruption: Black is something that seeps into your very soul, from your first taste, to your last dying breath, it becomes an immutable part of your very being, an addiction in its purest form.
  • Large Cocks/lots of semen: 11", 12", 16" cocks. A black man was bred to fuck.
  • BDSM: A black man knows how to handle ropes, handcuffs and all manner of exotic accoutrements to really put you in your place.
  • Public: A black man can and will take a white girl where and when he pleases.
  • A lack of protection/breeding: Condoms are for white men in relationships, not a black man in his prime. You wouldn't put ketchup on your prime rib, why would you cover up the best cock you've ever had?

BLACKED DELIGHTS

iu
iu
So what is this? What am I looking for?

Well, this thread is about the glorification of interracial sex. It's about liberating white women from the tired old confines of their tawdry martial bed and opening the eyes of college girls to a new, darker world. It's about that instant connection, the primal spark of attraction, it's about the gut churning, organ rearranging, multiple orgasm inducing sheer eruption of fuckery that will ensure.

The world of Blacked takes place at night, heavily stylised after BLACKEDRAW, all those images of girls trotting down the streets in their high heels after dusk? The camera quality videos of the big reveal and the first taste? That magical feeling that anything can happen when its late at night.

I'm looking for people to play one, two, three or more girls, one after another, at the same time. I want YOU to come to me with your darkest cravings and spin a plot of sheer sexual delight with me.

Examples:
  • A woman phoning her latest hookup after being disappointed by the offerings at a local nightclub.
  • A pair of married women out for a girls night hooking up with a pair of basketballs players they met over drinks.
  • A reporter going back with the band after a concert for a very special interview.
  • A teacher (or students) asking the industry expert she had come in to give the class a talk, to stay behind so she can pick his brain.
  • A good friend decides to introduce her friend to an eye opening experience.
  • Sorority teens book a week skiing in the mountains only to find their lodge has been double booked with some black frat members.
Let's focus on the details. Life is short so let's make it interesting. I want to vividly experience these scenes in a visceral way. Tell me about the clack of her high heels on the marble floor as she makes her way into his penthouse, let me experience the way the light catches her wedding ring as she can barely wrap her hand around his impressive girth. I want to hear the whir of the camera, feel the guilt fade from her after his first thrust. I want emotional conflict, euphoric heights and the small sordid details of an RP that turns an uncut diamond into a polished gem.

When you come to me, include the following in your message:
An idea of what you want to play for a first vignette.
A few suggestions and faceclaims for who you would love to play.
A brief description of what drew you to my thread.
An idea of why the world of BLACKED is so appealing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom