Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Lovers (Chronos x Demons)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
Her tail lashed at the air as she gave a little sigh of annoyance. She wanted to sun bathed. Though that was often rather hard to do during the day with her family out and about...Except on the roof of course. She smiled slightly with a soft purr of amusement and she lifted herself from the living room couch and padded to her room where she quickly grabbed a towel and began to strip down, peeling away her clothing before looking at herself within a small body sized mirror that she had, smiling thoughtfully at her reflection within the mirror.

Her body was currently a little pale, much to her dislike. She lightly patted her stomach with an irritated sigh. She had a nice frame, lean like a typical neko. Her tail, ears and hair were sandy in color and her hair was even more blond in hue. Her large ears flicked as she stroked her stomach lightly. She had a firm pair of breasts, perhaps a little big for her body, but she thrust them out proudly, shaking her hips lightly back and forth as she moved to grab a towel. She carefully put it around her before making a grab for a small, cordless radio that she kept in her room for such occasions.

Miyu moved to a window ledge, hauling it up and jumping onto it and then she climbed up to the roof with the radio clasped in her tail. She knew it bothered her brother as she would often sit herself over his room, but that amused her. Soon enough music was blasting and she lay sun bathing on her towel, laying upon her belly, purring.

He suddenly heard loud music and jumped to his feet. He didn't mind the music his sister played, but it was the idea of her blaring it when he was trying to relax. He quickly moved to his window and climbed out, not even thinking anything of his sister tanning as she rarely did it with everyone around. "Dang it.. Why does she do this." He sighed as he pulled himself up with ease.

He was a little bigger than his sister in height, not much more bulkier though. Yet his body was toned for his size, fitting into his jeans and t-shirt just nicely, finding it odd to always have to cut a hole in his pants for his tail. He found himself staring at his sister, shocked at the sight he saw. Her body never went unnoticed in clothing, let alone now, in just a plain towel. "Sis.."

He fell over onto his back, staring into the sky, or what he can see of it. His red hair covered his blue eyes for the most part. "Whaat are you doing?! Trying to get my attention?" He teased, sighing a bit as he attempted to sit up without staring.

She looked over at him in a curious little manner before she smirked lightly over at him, grinning in amusement. Her butt smooth and deliciously round, shining in the light sunlight. She let her tail raise itself and the tip curled in light amusement. "Hey there brother." She said thoughtfully to her brother. They were twins, though obviously, perhaps the worst twins ever. She giggled lightly at him and let her tail flick about in an amused manner before she pulled herself, about to flip over, but she decided to cover herself up and not let him deal with the torture of her being there.

"Hello there. Hmm...I might be." She giggled thoughtfully over at him. She flipped over, but She brought one leg up, twisting it lightly to hide her lowers. Her tail also curled over her breasts to hide them lightly. "Mhmm, so how is my brother? Come join me or get outta here. I want to sun myself freely." She said with a grin and a sigh as she removed her tail for a moment, throwing her head back with her breasts arching up into the air as her head lolled back. She did this for but a moment though, quickly moving her tail back up to hide her breasts once more.

He thought for a moment, blushing as she said she might be getting his attention. He then moved over to her and laid back, keeping is eyes from staring at her body too much, though he didn't seem to mind as much as he did a moment ago. "Well... I've been told I should tan. What are your opinions, Sis?" He bit his lip as he awaited her answer.

Though as he did wait, his eyes couldn't help but get a better look at her while he could. She probably would of noticed too, but he couldn't help himself. "Though I doubt i'll get completely naked. It'll be looked upon weird as it is with us tanning together like we would be." His head tilted back as he stared into the sky, his eyes squinting a bit from the sun.

She smiled thoughtfully at him, nodding. "Just a tad, I don't think you should be too pale anyhow. Though if you were deeply tanned I would believe it wasn't good." She said firmly as she gazed at him, looking him over for a quick moment. When she turned away she could feel the burn of his eyes upon her body and she winked lightly over at him. Iris loved to tease him, mostly because she very well could and she grinned at him. "No one notices, nor do they complain. Heck, maybe we could have some fun out here." She teased him with a little giggle and a wink as she approached him, rolling onto her side and touched his tail. Her own was extremely sensitive, though she wasn't sure of him.

She lightly stroked it before letting go. "Perhaps you would like to go get some swim trunks and chill? Though I'm sure your white ass could use a bit of a tanning." She teased at him with a little chuckle, grinning over at him. She winked at him.

Her reactions when she noticed him looking shocked him. But no more than her words and further actions. "So..some fun?" He laughed a little, winking back before he even realized it. He had to stop for a moment to realize what he'd done and shrugged it off. He then could feel her stroking his tail as he had planned to tan in the nude entirely up until then.

He shook his head a bit, rubbing the back of his head. "Maybe I should get swimming trunks..." His tail ended up brushing up against her own as he removed his shirt, not realizing it other than another feeling rushing through his body, thinking it was her teasing him again. "Because if not, brother and his...part would be well out there." His pants were a little baggy on him and easy to pull down if one tried. He rose to his feet, figuring he'd go to his room first. "I'll be back."

She looked over at him with a little smile, looking thoughtfully over at him as she sighed softly. She stroked his tail lightly, sighing once more as she felt her tail rub up against his own. "Yes fun." She said promptly with a little giggle as she watched him stand up. She giggled lightly. "Well well, what if I do want to see that part? I think I might like brother's part." She whispered as he removed himself and started padding away towards his room. She let out a little pout, unhappy. But of course not put off and she she slid down to the edge of the roof to glance inside.

She grinned over at him lightly as she moved to the window and slipped inside after him, hiding. She waited for him to undress before she was creep up behind him with hands moved about his stomach, lightly tapping naked flesh. "How ish big bro?" She purred.

When he got into his room he looked behind him real quick to see if it was clear. It seemed so as he began to undress, soon feeling some hands upon his stomach and a soft voice speaking to him. It was none other than his sisters and it made him blush. "So I take it you really do want to see brother's part."

He closed his eyes as he felt her hands roam his body, unable to resist her for some reason. Though it was most likely the idea that he wanted her just as much. "Let's get back up to the roof at least." He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself, escaping her grasp and heading back up. At least there, he felt her comfortable with things since no one could see or dared to look.

She looked up at him and whimpered adorably as her hands moved against his stomach and moved down to stroke at his thighs softly. she slowly ran her nails up and down his body, creating little tickling paths. She smiled softly at him and gave a little gasp, her ears flicked quickly to the side unhappily as he moved. "Nooo dun goooo." She whined at him. Even though she was comfortable with being outside. She would prefer it inside either way. But she fallowed him back up to the roof where her towel was still layed out, her radio blaring.

"W-Would brother let me see his naughty part?" She asked shyly, acting all innocent for him and giggling. She moved her towel so it was next to his own and she rested on her side. Her tail covered with soft, well trimmed little bush between her legs while her breasts were perky, the sunlight bathing them.

He laid down on the ground and let off a sigh of relief, by the time he opened them, she was beside him on her own towel. He blushed as he looked her up and down, nodding slowly. "It'd be only fair since...i've seen all of you now." His tail brushed along hers repeatedly. "And as much more comfortable it'd be inside to do things...family is home and their ears are sharp."

He reached his hands to his towel and slowly removed it, letting her see the entirety of his body. He was very hard from her playing with him earlier and their tails. "It's not really that great compared to your body." He slightly adjusted himself, letting his body be more exposed as he got comfortable with her seeing his body.

She looked at him and his large cock, shivering lightly at the site. Her tail flicked about in the air lightly while she purred at him. "That is true, family could be an issue." She whispered softly in agreement as she gazed up at him. "They could hear us." She said firmly with a little nod as she looked him up and down while she sat quite openly, looking over at him with her legs open and her tail not covering her breasts as usual, her nipples all nice and perky. She winked up at him.

"Oh, brother's dick is soooo hard." She whispered in pleasure and amusement. She winked at him. She crawled up to him and whirled him around so he was on his back, resting on her towel. "Lay back hun." She whispered softly with a little nod. She snuggled between her legs, gently kissing his inner thighs and giving soft licks.

He blushed at the mention of how hard he was, staring her body over. That was until he found himself being moved, dominated by his sister, staring up into her eyes. "O..okay." His eyes then went wide as he felt her soft lips and wet tongue against his thighs.

"Sis... That tickles and yet..feels good." He bit his lip as he let her do what she wanted, hoping she wasn't going to just tease him. He also wanted to play with her as well.

She smiled up at him as his eyes went wide, appearing weak. Her tail darted into the sky in delight and amusement while her hands reached below him to stroke his ass cheeks playfully. "Hmm brother....It should feel goood." She purred, nuzzling his thigh before her hand slowly wrapped around his cock, her fingers sliding smoothly up and down the shaft. She slowly leaned forward to give it a long lick from the base to the tip, kissing the swollen head of his cock.

"Would brother like to taste his sister?" She asked him with a little giggle. She turned around so that she was on top of him, her legs spread over his face. A small strand of pussy juice hitting his cheek as a strong heat scent seemed to come from it, begging for his tongue.

He gasped a bit at the things she did, seeming to tease him only more. Her fingers sliding up and down caused him to groan a bit, a gasp escaping at her lick. "I bet that Sis tastes really good..." He felt the juices hit his face, wiping it off and licking it from his hand. "And i'm right..."

He leaned up enough, slipping his tongue between the lips of his mouth and through the lips of her pussy. He let his tongue slide around as he drank her juices, rubbing it along the walls. "How does it feel, Sis? Am I doing a good job?" He continued to run his tongue softly along her walls.

Iris gave a sweet little moan, her ears flicking back against her head while her long tail flicked about in utter pleasure as she slowly nodded back at him. "Y-Yes...wonderfully good." She whispered in utter pleasure, shivering and letting out a sweet little whimper of pleasure. She felt herself lightly grind against him while her pussy lightly and playfully squeezed at his tongue, begging for more. Iris gently ground down against his face with a giggle before she turned back to what was between his legs.

She kissed the tip of his prick and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, wet and warm. She smiled and slowly slid him deeply into her mouth where she gently suckled him, her head bobbing up and down.

He groaned inside of her pussy, licking about more. He was glad he was pleasing her greatly, seeing how she was trying to grind against his face. He let his tongue run along the outer edges for a moment, teasing her before his tongue slid back inside. He then began to thrust a finger in there as his tongue flicked against her walls.

She cried out softly, whimpering and moaning sweetly as he groaned in her pussy, licking at the lush walls which squeezed and relaxed in response. "Nyah, Hnnn. Oh god brother." She moaned hotly against his cock that pressed against her cheek before she engulfed it again into her mouth with a strong suck. Her tongue gently lapped and flicked against his cock as she bobbed up and down. She used one hand to stroke his prick whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth and her other hand stroked his balls and squeezed them as she begged for his cum.

He gasped out, feeling the urge to release his cum any minute now. He moved his finger, ready for her to climax with him. After a good deal of feeling the new pleasures she brought upon him, he finally climaxed, releasing every drop of cum in her mouth. His tongue flicked about still, his lips keeping parted so he wouldn't miss a drop of her juices.

She gasped sweetly, whimpering adorably as she had cum so suddenly, crying out with a sweet little mewl. She whinned adorably over at him, shivering gently. Iris cried out, whimpering softly as she called out to her brother while he came. She quickly engulfed his prick, gulping up all of his cum happily. As she pulled her mouth away slowly she was giggling lightly, enjoying the little strand of cum that connected her lips to his cock. She gently stroked him till he was free of cum and she finally lifted her mouth. "Ahhh...Hmmm..." She purred adorably over at him as she pulled off of him. She moved up and gently hugged him. "Sweet brother." She purred.

He panted heavily and groaned as he was climaxing. He'd taken all of her juices, feeling her do the same with his own. He then blushed when she suddenly hugged him, reminding him they were siblings. He looked into her eyes and cuddled up to her on their towels. His hand ran gently up and down her back, practically petting her. "Sweet, Sister."

She let out a little purr, licking her lips that still had a few lil drops of his cum, adoring the taste of his cum upon her tongue as she happily swallowed it up. She lay on top of him, smiling over at him in a thoughtful manner as he looked into her eyes. She couldn't believe she had done such a thing with her brother, but she couldn't have helped it. She kissed his cheek, pressing her naked body up against his own. "Want to go and shower maybe brother? We've been out in the sun long enough." She winked over at him in an amused little manner.

Her wink caused him to get ideas about the shower. He smiled softly and nodded, wrapping her towel around her before doing the same to himself. "Let's go then. Yours or mine?" He tilted his head a bit, figuring she wanted to share a shower with him. He rose to his feet and offered his hand to help her.

Back
Top Bottom