Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What do you like to do for the holiday season?

ShyScolipede

Meteorite
Hey, I’m new here so of course this is just me trying to get my three posts in 24 hours. Still I’d like to ask a question at least hopefully someone will like answering.

Personally, I celebrate Christmas so I like things like decorating a Christmas Tree or seeing Christmas lights at night. Hot cocoa is nice as well.

Usually I like to eat with my family if I can; sometimes that isn't possible but most of the time we've been lucky. I don't do a tree here personally but my parents always do at their place. I do love some hot cocoa - who doesn't, come to think of it?

Stay home, eating and watching movies before spending time with family.

ae415d8ae4f788a76425a83e69702ebc.jpg
Oliebollen-recept-zelf-bakken-okt-2021-1.jpeg
02_Chrismukkah.gif

make Christmas cards, find the pickle mum hid in the tree, my fam has been doing a Christmas / Hanukkah dinner with my friend's family since junior high, and for the last 12 years the girls and I watch The OC's Chrismukkah episode with oliebollen for NYE 🤗

It's definitely a weird thing, but I like being outside. I am not huge into family meetings and the such - but especially during the holidays there are times when basically everyone is at home and celebrating - and outside it's just ... empty.
Pair that with some fresh, undisturbed snow and you have such a wonderfully surreal atmosphere. There is something magical about empty, lifeless streets and your footprints being the only ones around

I like spending time with friends - family time is way overrated. Sharing food and drink. Exchanging gifts. And of course singing off key karaoke, the way Jesus did.

Hangouts with friends!! Hangouts with my fam!! I love gifting stuff to people!! I just love the general coziness and rest that comes along with holidays as well.

Oh and food and drink! Those around me seem to put a lot more effort than usual into meals during this time of year.

Also, my partner and I binge Christmas movies around this time of year over beer and snacks. It's literally my favourite thing to do. I wait all year for those evenings, lol.

sleep, hang out with family, see the lights, eat so much food.

Back
Top Bottom