Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's something a potential partner can do to make them stand out?

@song listen, i love smut, i'll talk about it all day. but i'd love if someone also engaged with more character dynamics/plot related aspects of the story.
100% agree with your statement here.

This might sound a little weird, but taking the time to show that they did more than just skim the post and see if there's ideas there that are interesting. What I particularly love is when a partner essentially gives me a lot of the information I find you've got to coax out of a partner, stuff like where the RP will be taking place (thread or PM), what sort of kinks we may share or have in common, sort of general feel, etc. The more of that extra stuff that gets out of the way earlier, the quicker we can get to the fun stuff of the actual writing.

I also love when someone takes one of my plot ideas and puts their own twist or stamp on it. I usually have a handful, and combining them or giving me something that's delving into what I'm really looking for just gets me all kinds of excited for a RP.

There's also the whole "this person gets what I'm looking for" sort of vibe that helps too. Someone who puts in the effort and shows us that we've got good potential RP chemistry, makes it clear that they either like or at least will try to incorporate most of my major kinks, etc. It's all about sort of selling yourself as a partner and all that kinda entails.

Back
Top Bottom