Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryuki's Vault

Ryuki

Super-Earth
Just a collection of my ideas, characters, and plots. May or may not be organized.

I'll edit this first post to be more of a table of contents, once I get stuff sorted out.

Special Note: My main characters are always voluptuous, chubby, thick, fat, etc women
If you're curious what I'm picturing for my ladies body types, there's some of my art under the following spoilers.
These are not options for you to choose from; just examples so you get a better idea of what I mean. You're free to imagine them differently (kind of the beauty of RP ;P ) but if I draw anything inspired by our RP, the size of my character will be like those below.
This is NOT about fetishizing fat people. Leave that at the door.
yKcCPqv.png
lT7bpCc.png
xAeAIiP.png
niVy0md.png
qvjvOwm.png
w7jut3A.png

Last edited:
Other than fandom OCs (and Mollie,) I don't often re-use characters for different RPs. But I will put these here as options.

Fieldset:
Daughter of Aphrodite
Savvina Anthidi

Social Media Influencer - Fashion/Beauty Mogul - Model
Potential Powers:
Sex-based like able to heighten stamina, intensify orgasms, etc etc.
Also capable of changing appearance, though sticks with her body type and generally likes having red or pink hair.​

w7jut3A.png
ppBhJG3.png

Fieldset:
Dixxis Sirge
Goo Orc

Genderfluid - he/they/she
late 20s-early 30s​

Dix is def a lover, and a creative one at that. He enjoys finding new ways to titillate and enthrall his partners.

He has some hang-ups over the fact he can't scar, which is important in orc cultures, but other than that, I haven't had a lot of time to flesh him out.​

q8Kuwcg.png

Back
Top Bottom