Mx Female Seeking Zootopia NSFW

east

Supernova
So Zootopia+ just came out, and I watched it, and it kinda sucked in my opinion, it was a short collection of like 6 movie parodies and aside from the first one featuring Mr and Mrs Hopps they all just kinda fell flat for me. It really made me want to revisit what worked with the original film, and it just comes down to the fact that I want to see this cute Bunny get fucked by this sly fox.

That's really the long and short of it, I want to work out some kind of rp with Nicholas Wilde, and Judy Hopps. I have a few ideas for plots depending on what my partner wants to do there are definitely ways to play this that could range from dark to comedy, and basically anywhere in between.

On the darker more dramatic side an idea where the two of them are assigned their first big murder case, and in doing so are exposed to a more violent side of Zootopia than either one of them is used to dealing with. Think Zootopia CSI or other true crime drama as the two have to come together, and solve the case while also dealing with their own internal drama and feelings for one another.

On the comedy side, as it is the holiday season, Judy gets a call to go back to her family farm for thanksgiving/Christmas, and knowing that if she does her parents will set her up on a number of dates with Bucks who waste her time or have little interest in her. So she asks Nick to pretend to be her boyfriend for the week-long trip with her family. Thinking that her parents would disapprove of her being with a fox and recind her invitation, she is surprised when her parents are overjoyed after all Nick is a hero and a cop, and who better too keep their daughter safe than her own partner? It's embarrassment abounds as Nick and Judy slowly fall in love while dealing with her parents and family.

and of course any ideas you would like to add as well.

I'd also be interested in doing an rp across from helluva bosses loona

Back
Top Bottom