Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Nonbinary An odd craving. (Sub Futa for dom)

Trixina

Planetoid
Hello everyone. It's been a little while since I was around, but life has cleaned up enough that I think I can return, and I have a thing I want to do.

I am looking for some Futa-on-Futa action and have a few different story ideas that go along with it.

Adventuring Duo.
A fairly simple set up, I see this one as fairly episodic. Our roles in the "party" are up to discussion, but I do have a love of being the sub tank for my dommy healer. We could flavor in some adventure around the sex, I would love that actually, but focusing on the end of the day...relaxation is totally fine with me as well.

New Mistress
For this one. I am thinking that my character is approaching a friend that she knows indulges in the lifestyle. This one is for all you trainers out there, that want to take an all but blank slate sub and turn her into your perfect pet. Alternatively, we could reverse this one and it's the prospective dom approaching her, or perhaps the sub trying to turn a friend into her perfect dom.

From Rival to Toy
This one could lead into the Adventuring from above, but basically, we would start as equals. My character would have some wins over yours, yours over mine, but finally your character is able to break down my character in the way that matters, sexually.

Your ideas.
I am always open to hearing the ideas of others. Have a story that you want to see played out? Shoot it at me, the worst I will say is no. More then likely, I would help to brainstorm it into something that we both would enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom