Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you thankful for?

Doctor Manhattan

"ᴵᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵈᵉ ⁱˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶠˡʸ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵘʸ."
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving from us here at Blue Moon Roleplaying! Even if you don't celebrate, I hope you and yours have a tremendous day full of good eats and fun treats on the TV. It think taking the time to celebrate and give thanks is only a positive thing so that's what this thread is for.

So what are you thankful for? In my case, I had some serious health concerns last year, requiring surgery, but I managed to pass through it and soldier on and survive. So I'm greatly thankful for all the medical professionals that took good care of me and allowed that to happen. I'm also really thankful for my family - I have two younger sisters whom I love, and two lovely parents who are not that far away. Last I'm thankful for my friends, especially the ones on here whom I've grown closer to. So feel free to add your thanks here, and once again pleae enjoy the day!~

My generous family that support and help me through less than ideal times. They are not affluent by any means, but they are of the tougher generation that hold kindness and solidarity as the highest of virtue.

OP
OP
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

"ᴵᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵈᵉ ⁱˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶠˡʸ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵘʸ."
Staff member
My generous family that support and help me through less than ideal times. They are not affluent by any means, but they are of the tougher generation that hold kindness and solidarity as the highest of virtue.
That's a good one for sure. Family that stick with you are just the best and they can be the light at the end of the tunnel. Glad that's it has been to your benefit over the years.

Top Bottom