Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebri-TPE (DarkDreamer9110 x Hara)

Tonya Addams sighed with relief as the last of the fans with backstage passes left the room. The backstage meet and greets were always fun and entertaining, though not for the reasons one might expect. At least, not for her. She loved meeting the fans, of course, hanging out for a few minutes talking, signing autographs. But that was only part of it. No, the real fun was having to get through them usually at least half distracted by the egg vibrator buried inside her. It went in before the concert, and didn't come out until she was in a bedroom with her Mistress. And the whole time, the settings (controlled by remote) were being manipulated. Sometimes a low buzz, sometimes ramped up to full (god, that could throw her off in the middle of a song), sometimes turned off entirely, but usually in the middle ranges.

Of course, she would be punished afterwards for making mistakes during the concerts. And this last concert had had more than a few. Tonya's stomach tightened as she glanced at her manager sitting nearby. Mirae Yong had been quite the score for a manager/agent for Tonya. The woman had a considerable amount of managing experience from her years in the K-pop sector of the industry, and was quite respected and very good at her job. So much so that, within a year of signing as her client, Tonya had been gladly letting Mirae manage far more than just her music career. Most of her life was governed by the older woman, and Mirae in fact was her Mistress.

It had come as a shock to the petite, 5'1" singer with long, slightly wavy blond hair and green/hazel eyes when Mirae had first persuaded her to spend the night. Despite her image as a strong, dominant, independent woman, Tonya had been very drawn to Mirae's advances, and soon found herself at the woman's feet, promising her a level of control over the pop star's life that most would look at as at best dubious and at worst blatantly abusive and controlling. And yet Tonya had never been happier, her life had never been more organized and stable. She found happiness and freedom, ironically, in surrendering her control entirely.

Some of Mirae's style had taken getting used to, in particular her favored kink and punishment. But Tonya had adapted and soon found herself enjoying it.

She smiled, glancing from Mirae to the door. "shall we head back to the hotel, Mistress?" She asked. The vibrating egg had done its job well, getting her entirely too worked up. And now Tonya was eager to get to privacy, to strip out of the outfit she wore, a simple black tank top and jeans with a loose black and red striped tie and metal-studded leather wristbands, and surrender to Mirae and the inevitable punishment. She bit her lower lip in anticipation, eyes tracing from Mirae's shoulders, down her arms, to the perfect hands. The hands that, soon enough, would be fists. Tonya flinched, abdominal muscles clenching reflexively as she imagined those fists soon striking it. Fuck, that was a hot thought. And by now that was a part of their routine. A very enjoyable part.

Last edited:
Their game was fun, and the young woman's willingness to indulge was incredibly alluring - especially when she agreed to try Mirae's unusual kink out and ended up taking a liking to it.
She was, by far, the most interesting girl the thirty-two year old had worked with.
And she'd worked with musical talents since she was twenty two.
Ten years of being the manager of K-pop idols and groups had made her a fiercely competent woman, and every moment had led to this one.

This one girl. Tonya Addams.

Her greatest succes... and her most interesting plaything.
Mirae made it a habit to watch every single performance Tonya did - and though the sexually teasing, dominant aspect was always there, hidden just underneath the surface where no one could see it... her attendance was just as much support for the girl, and respect for Tonya's hard work.

That, and she genuinely liked the music.
Mirae was a beautiful woman, with silken, shoulderlength, raven hair and calm, intelligent brown eyes.
She was slight of build, as most Korean women were, and her face was youthful and pretty.
She was 5'5 and thus, taller than the tiny, western songbird she was managing.

Mirae let her gaze flick over Tonya as the girl spoke to her, and a small smile formed on her lips at the words spoken.
She was eager today, it seemed.

"Yes..." said the manager,
"Let's get there and do an evaluation."

That evaluation was, as per usual, not what people would expect.
It was far more private... and a fuckton more kinky.
If people knew what the two of them got up to... things would get spicy in the magazines and newspapers.

"Let's head to the car. Jackson is on duty today, so he'll drive us. Come come."
She stuck a hand into the pocket of her jeans, and pressed the little remote down there for just a second, as she walked out the door with a calm, knowing smile dancing on her lips.

It was Mirae's confidence, competence, and casual, controlling dominance which had brought Tonya to her knees, surrendering so much to her. She had started her career young, only around 13 when she started performing. Originally her father had been her manager. After several years, he had turned out to be an asshole and a drunk, and eventually, after turning 18 and escaping his clutches, firing him rather spectacularly after a show, Tonya had been headed down a dangerous path of self-destructive behaviors that would have jeopardized her growing career. A host of mental issues, daddy (and mommy) issues, and others had been simmering under the surface, about to boil over. But Mirae had changed that, coming in at the right time to both save Tonya's career and the young woman herself from what would likely have been an ignominious end of spiraling into obscurity and winding up OD'ing in a sleazy hotel. Mirae's control had saved Tonya, letting her focus on simply performing, her life otherwise controlled by the older Korean woman. It certainly hadn't hurt that Mirae was more genuinely supportive than Tonya's father had ever been. Mirae was always at the shows, always showing her support, praising Tonya's hard work and dedication.

Tonya certainly was eager. It was hard not be after being teased for hours. She nodded as Mirae spoke. The "evaluation," of course, was the sort of thing that the magazines and newspapers would lose their shit over if they ever found out, a positively scandalous affair that would be destructive to both their careers.

But it was worth the risk to Tonya. She loved what they had together, loved the way Mirae had fixed her life.

She shivered, letting out a soft moaning gasp as Mirae fired up the vibrator again for a moment, then nodded, following her out to the car, getting in with a smile. With the divider up, she glanced over at Mirae, sliding next to her on the seat.

"God, I'm so glad that's over. I can't wait for the evaluation. I know I made a lot of mistakes." She said with a smile, reaching out to take Mirae's hand.

Last edited:
It wasn't like Mirae was cruel or evil or truly abusive.
Sure enough, her likes were to the darker side, and she could take the girl beyond the limit of what she could handle - but in the end, Mirae cared about her.
And she showed that in everything that she did, though it may be hidden to the seeing eye at times.

She was aware of Tonya's situation when they'd first met. And though there was serious talent - Mirae also decided to actively help the girl.
How sad would it have been to find her dead in a hotel room, pumped full of drugs because she had been unable to escape that horrible, downward spiral?

Now though, the situation was vastly different.

As the girl reached for her hand, the Asian woman gently closed her fingers around the songbird's.
"You did make a lot of little mistakes today. Some of them my fault... some of them not." she shot her a glance and a smile.
"You're in the mood today. So let me make it more exciting by adding a little rule..."

She leaned in, and whispered in the girl's ear: "No flexing at all today. You will stay soft and vulnerable."

Three more minutes, and they'd arrive at the hotel...

As any woman would explain, consent mattered. And that was the key. Tonya consented to what she and Mirae did. She consented to letting Mirae control her life. And it worked for them.

Tonya smirked, glancing at Mirae as she spoke about the mistakes. "And maybe I made some on purpose." She said in a sultry voice.

She blushed, shuddering as Mirae whispered in her ear about the rule. It wasn't the first time they'd added that restriction. And Tonya knew Mirae would still be careful about it with her.

"No flexing, huh? Might need a blindfold so I don't tense accidentally before you stroke, Mistress." She said, her free hand going to the tie around her neck. "Good thing we've got something perfect for that right here."

Just a few minutes. Tonya could feel herself getting wet in anticipation, the warm tingling boiling up in her stomach.

"You want my belly soft and vulnerable for your punching bag, Mistress? You'll get it."

Last edited:
Never, ever would Mirae have done any of this without Tonya's consent.
Forcing someone into a relationship like the one they shared, would be cruel beyond understanding.
Blatantly evil.

Besides, the sexiest part about it, was that Tonya liked it and consented to it.
Mirae nodded a bit and eyed the tie around the girl's neck.
"I love it when you wear those. Good as blindfolds, and as restraints too."

She grinned then, as the girl spoke again.
"Good girl." she placed one hand gently on Tonya's thigh, patting it.
She loved it when her little sub didn't flex, but just surrendered her midriff entirely. Soft was a whole different feeling for both of them - and so much more intense.

Once they arrived, Mirae took the lead.
She lifted a hand in greeting to the front desk staff and went directly for the elevators.

The room was nice.
Big and spacious, with a comfortable double bed, a kitchen area, a large bathroom with a bubble bathtub, and a panorama view of the city below them.
This was Tonya's room, while Mirae had one a little more modest.
But right now... it belonged to both of them.

"Get ready, while we begin the evaluation..." said Mirae as she took her shoes off and stepped inside.

Tonya nodded as Mirae commented on the tie and its usefulness "That's why I wear them." She said with a grin, then shivered again as Mirae put her hand on Tonya's thigh.

Letting Mirae lead her to the room, Tonya smiled as Mirae gave her the order, stripping down, setting the tie aside before pulling off the tank top, exposing her perky tits, unhindered by a bra, and her abdomen, the toned core covered with a thin layer of fat, faint, healing bruises visible on her pale skin, currently loose and free of flexed tension, then shimmying out of the jeans, leaving herself in just her panties before picking up the tie again and heading to the bed, lying down on it and gazing at Mirae. "Let's get this started."

Oh, she knew.
The neckties were a perfect little tease - a cool look with a hidden meaning, just for the two of them.
It was just another one of those little things they shared.

Mirae watched as the girl stripped down, her gaze wandering over that delicate, slender body as it was laid bare for her.
When Tonya got on the bed, Mirae calmly moved over. placing herself on the bed, sitting next to the songbird for now.
"Who said..." she started as she reached out to place a hand flat on the girl's bare stomach, feeling it gently... for now.
"...that you were allowed to go topless? Wear something that shows off your tummy in a cute way. Go."

She gave Tonya's belly a teasing swat, and then leaned back with a smirk, waiting to see if the girl did as she was told.

Tonya smiled as Mirae sat down next to her, shuddering as Mirae placed her hand on the singer's stomach, the soft feel sending shivers up and down her spine. She smirked as Mirae reprimanded her, winking before Mirae's hand swatted her stomach teasingly. She nodded. "Oh, dear, it seems I forgot to ask permission to be topless. Such a lapse on my part can't go unpunished, now, can it?" She snarked sassily.

She got up, walking over to the dresser and pulling out a crop top that had an arch along the lower edge, the highest point just below her sternum and following down her ribs, leaving the entirety of her soft belly exposed. "Something like this, ma'am?" She asked as she pulled it on, walking back over to the bed and lying down again, picking up the tie and gazing at Mirae questioningly. "Shall I cover my eyes now, Mistress?"

"Of course not. You'll learn soon enough."
Mirae kept her smirk on her lips as she watched Tonya move and do as instructed.
The girl was beautiful and alluring no matter what she wore... but there was something incredibly hot about clothes that showed off the things Mirae liked most.

Such as that perfect crop top, which left the entirety of that perfect belly naked.
"It's perfect. And yes. Cover your eyes, then lie down on your back, hands at the sides of your head... and relax your belly completely for me. Be delicate."

Tonya smirked. The crop top was one of several like it she had specifically for this purpose. Mirae loved them so much. And so Tonya loved them, too, the way they left the entirety of her belly exposed for her Mistress's pleasure. She nodded, then wrapped the tie around her head and eyes, lying back and moving her hands up to either side of her head. She breathed a few times, slow breaths in and out, relaxing her stomach muscles against the anticipation.

"I still have the egg inside me, Mistress. Do you wish to remove it first? It might go off by accident and make me tense and squirm."

It was a delight to watch Tonya prepare for what was about to happen.
Anticipation filled Mirae as she watched on, knowing that the girl was offering such a vulnerable part of her body to her - knowing that it was going to be intense, painful, and utterly sexy.

"Of course not," said Mirae as she let her gaze wander over Tonya's relaxed abdomen. It looked even more vulnerable in this position... so very soft and defenseless.
"If I wanted you to remove it, I would have said so."

She ran a single finger up the length of Tonya's belly, slowly teasing her.
"Before we begin the evaluation... you need to be punished for going topless without permission." she said, her voice calm and almost sweet.

Mirae removed her hand from that silky skin, closed it slowly into a fist... and waited.
Three seconds... five...ten...
On the twelfth second, she sent her fist deep into Tonya's bare stomach, just above the belly button.
It was a rough start - a deep punch - yet nowhere near what one would do in a real fight.

Tonya had expected the response Mirae gave. After all, it was all the more fun if she made mistakes during their session. All part of the game. She nodded.

With her vision blocked,she could only rely on touch for input, shivering as Mirae traced a finger up her belly, teasing foreplay. She smirked, nodding in agreement as Mirae spoke of how she needed to be punished. "Yes, Mistress. I do." She agreed.

The anticipation as Mirae's hand left her stomach was palpable. Tonya had not previously understood just how long even ten seconds could be before she had met Mirae. There was no telling when the punch would come, no rhyme or reason to their timing once they started. It could be five seconds, or seven, or thirteen or twenty-two, or any number in between. But that as the point. If Tonya could anticipate the next blow, she could blunt the impact by tensing her muscles.

The impact came, and Tonya's head and upper torso jerked up slightly as she moaned, the pain, thankfully nowhere near as bad as it could be if Mirae were seeking to cause real harm (which, of course, she never did), radiating out through Tonya's abdomen.

"Thank you, Mistress. Punish me for my disobedience, show me what happens when I defy you."

The first punch always sent shivers through Mirae's body.
The feeling of her fist against that perfectly soft, vulnerable belly... it was nothing short of incredible.
She was so into this kink that she could stick to that, and simply get so turned on that she'd finish herself in seconds.

And better yet, was combining the two.

Tonya had the perfect body for this too; she was beautiful and unmuscled, and her belly was flat and soft and absolutely lovable.

Mirae took a slow breath and patted the girl's bare thigh gently.
"A few things can happen when you defy me, my pet..." she said and slid her hand gently over that bare abdomen.
"And today, our evaluation will become quite a game, because you defied me."

She reached for the nightstand and grabbed a pen that she'd placed there earlier. A marker with a thin tip.
Smirking to herself, she removed the cap, and reached out to place little, black numbers on Tonya's belly - from 1 to 6, each representing an area. She spoke each number out loud as she wrote it, so Tonya would know which one was where.
"You will tell me what you did wrong, one thing at a time... and then you will pick one of these numbers, followed by the number one, two, three... or four. These last ones are intensity, honey... so pick wisely. Also..."

She capped the marker and tossed it aside.
"There is a fifth. Something new. If you want that... pick one of the six numbers, and simply say 'special'. Understood...?"

((The number locations: NSFW ))

The feel of Mirae's hand, first on her thigh, then over her abdomen, the soft touch a counter to the force of the punch just moments earlier, got moans from Tonya. The feel of the marker's soft, cool tip sent shivers down her spine. This was another thing they had done before, and Tonya loved it. She had learned early on in her relationship with Mirae that different parts of her abdomen took the punches differently, each one its own unique feel. And while some might have simply picked the lowest intensity for each punch, Tonya knew that would only irk Mirae. Besides which, it was more fun to have different intensities.

And then Mirae was promising something new, an option that she seemed to be keeping as a surprise. And it was entirely up to Tonya to trigger that one. The anticipation got her to squirm, and she nodded. "I understand, Mistress. Do you want the full list now or do we go down it an item at a time?" She already knew that she wanted to know what the special option was, and where she would call it.

This was one of the more interesting games they could play.
Mirae loved it... and she loved Tonya's willingness to do it, and the thrill it brought the girl!
In the end, all that they did, was for both of them.
And that was, in Mirae's eyes, what was most important.

She grinned at the question, and pondered for a moment.
What would be more fun...? Oh, perhaps...
"You could mention a few if you have more... maybe two at a time. Yes. Do that. Ahem..."
She took a breath,
"Two at a time. Now begin."

Back
Top Bottom