Mx Female Lords and Slavers. Concubines and Witches.

Apothecary

DM/GM
Behind every strong man, a woman.

Younger (24ish) Noble with an exotic concubine who is using her wiles and guile to push him down a path that benefits her. Both characters will be, at least slightly, evil aligned. Switches and Power bottoms are best for this. There will be some adventuring aspects. Can be hosted onsite, PM, or Discord. Flexible.

Greetings Dear Reader,
I am The_Apothecary and I am currently seeking a partner to satisfy a craving for a specific plot that I have. This plot has been hanging over my head for some time and I've been eager to sink my teeth into it ever-since. Primarily this will be a more story-leaning plot with at least 60% story to 40% smut; with the smut affording itself as a tool to help build the story and weave our characters together seamlessly. I've been roleplaying for a fair while and, whilst I might normally go into more detail, I'm going to leap straight into the request that you will find below.​

The Idea.
Recently I have returned to playing one of my old characters; who can exist in both low and high fantasy but thrives in the former. I am currently seeking someone to play his 'concubine' as he rises to power. They can be magical in nature, intelligent, or cunning as a fox; but they need to keep his focus and attention. Someone willing to engage in a more fluid roleplay would be ideal; easy to pick up on twists and turns in the plot. Your character won't be resigning herself to her fate; instead seeking to capitalise on it. Rather than simply just be another concubine she intends to propel them both to power and feed upon the riches and luxuries that said power will offer.... She might even fully intend to kill the young noble and take as much wealth as she can and ride off into the night.

My Character.

My character is a warlord, a noble, or otherwise an unscrupulous individual who has recently acquired a Keep/Estate located on the border of, or within, a rival kingdom and nation. As long as he has access to his homeland through any means be that magic, walking, or being able to travel via the sea; he can exist there. From his keep him and his band of Knights have started to plunder, raid and raze their way throughout the local area. Exploiting the fact that their force is relatively small in order to avoid being found out where exactly they dwell. His ambition is ahead of his age.

The original concept of Bayan is a Hyperborean; an obscenely tall individual with pale flesh and white hair. They are a brutalist society that borders on the psychopathic; to make the character more palatable I've deliberately opted to play him as a young adult. This provides ample reason for him to not be entirely 'typical' of his people and gives a lore-friendly excuse for any shenanigans.

Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2021.10.31_-_15.06.35.39.png

And that's all folks.

I know this is a disappointingly short request thread but I think it is critical to the success of the story that we discuss things in greater detail. I am happy for this discussion to take place anywhere; so feel free to send me a PM. I am rather kink-flexible so if you have any desires that you want to explore then we will certainly be able to try and include them in the plot. If you have made it this far; thank you for reading. I greatly appreciate any and all views, even if they do not lead to a writing-partnership.

Back
Top Bottom