Closed MatchaMochi's male RP-cravings (Handful of ideas + open to suggestions!)

Closed - no longer seeking

MatchaMochi

Cuteness Is Justice!

♡ MatchaMochi's male RP crawings ♡

Hello there! I'm MatchaMochi! 23-years-old [REDACTED] from a Northern Europe! Long story short I'm a filthy weeb, gamer and a music-nerd who also plays guitar! Oh and I also like to create awesome stories with people on the internet, hence why I'm here!

I usually play as female, futanari, herm and femboy-type characters, but occasionally I am in the mood to play as a "normal" male character. Since I usually have some specific plot, dynamic or pairing in mind (either canon or OC) I thought that instead of copy/pasting my usual RT I just make a short and sweet own thread for it.

Feel free to suggest me other plays where I play male-character too besides the one(s) I'm looking for, but don't bank on me being on-board with them. However I'm always open to hear suggestions. Feel free to look my other RTs on F and NB-sections for more details about pairings and fandoms I like.

Since the point is to keep this short and sweet I won't throw my whole rules and info here, but here are the most important ones. If you are interested the full list feel free to take a look at my female RT:

Rules:

1. I play only on this forum through either PMs or threads.
  2. Anime and drawn faceclaims and refs only! This is one of the biggest non-negotiable rules I have, and encompasses realistic drawings and 3DCG, unless it's in the style of Overwatch for example.
  3. Don't send me one word or sentence starters. They will be ignored.
  4. OOC-chat and communication is highly encouraged.
  5. I'm a ghost friendly, since that's how most of the RPs end anyway, but I always respect people who can tell that they want to drop-out for whatever reason, even more those who are willing to fix a problem(s) in RP with me.
  6. NO HAREM/REVERSE HAREM PLAYS IF I HAVEN'T PLAYED WITH YOU BEFORE! Seeing extra-effort to play multiple characters against one only to most likely get ghosted isn't something I really consider fun.

Info

• I write in third person, and want my partner to do the same.
  • My post length is about 2 - 5 paragraphs. Can do more, but won't go under two.
  • Long-term plays preferred. Can do short-term ones, but not really into quickies.
  • Switch-player who can also be just dom or sub if need be.

♡ Current craving(s) ♡

Chubby male x gyaru

Inspired by this doujin (NSFW)

I've had a craving to play as a chubby, cute teddy-bear type of male against a gyaru-character thanks to the doujin up there. Would love to do a romantic story with some wholesome cutesy moments mixed with some drama, without forgetting some nice lewd moments sprinkled in too.

I'm not against taking this to a more lewd direction either, but a story is a must for me no matter how kinky the going gets. So if you wish this to be something extremely smutty especially right from the start then I'm not the right partner for you.

The basic idea would be your regular high-school or university setup and the tutor x student dynamic like in the doujin, but I'm more than happy to brainstorm something else. Maybe the two play same MMO, get along really well and decide to meet up, or perhaps we could do something like My Dress-Up Darling did and have the two engage in the same hobby, whether it's cosplaying, playing in a band or something else. Basically if this dynamic/pairing interests you I'm more than open to brainstorm and create something together with you, or hear your suggestions for a plot, setup etc. if you have one already.

Top-futanari x bottom ugly-bastard

Throwing a vague plot-seed that I've been craving for some time here. The usual hentai-trope is that the ugly-bastard stereotype makes their partner submit to them with various means, but since I always love to throw tropes around I'd love to play an unconventionally unattractive male character against a futa, who is the top/dom in the relationship. Despite the smutty premise I would like of this were to developed into an actual story-driven romantic play.

One way to kick things off would be that MC would try to pick-up YC on the beach or somewhere else (NSFW), but after the couple gets into the bedroom things take a sudden and surprising turn-of-events (NSFW)

Wholesome romance featuring conventionally unattractive male/ugly bastard

Another vague plot in the vein of the first one I would honestly just like to try a wholesome play where an conventionally unattractive male-character finds a love. If you're familiar with My Love Story anime/manga then something like that, but with smut. Open to flesh things out and discuss things with anyone who might be interested in trying this pairing out.

Love Is Hard For An Otaku

If you're familiar with the anime/manga Wotakoi then you probably know what type of story I'm looking with this. Love between two otaku. They can have similar interests, totally different interested or just the other party of the relationship is otaku. What I'm looking with this idea is some light-hearted romance fun that centers around otaku-culture and possible problems, events, conflicts etc. that it might rouse between the couple without forgetting some smutty fun thrown in there for a good measure.

Forget Me Not

In the not-so-distant future cloning a human is possible, but sadly there's no way to transfer memories of the original person to the clone. Despite of this would you still want to bring the love of your life back? Outside is the same, but there's a chance that the personality is completely different from the previous one.

In this idea either MC and YC were an already established couple, but due to the reason we can plan out the other party of the relationship dies, however they get the chance of their lifetime. They have a chance to get the deceased person cloned, but they have to take a part on the experiment. In this experiment the fact that the clone is actually a clone has to be kept secret from themselves, and in the emotional heat of the moment they take on this offer, but the person they fell in love with is now a completely different person outside the name and appearance.

Can love start to blossom again between the widow and the clone? Will they start remembering things from their previous life? Will they find out about it by an accident and start to try and dig up more information about this?

This is more story-heavy plot idea that I came up after reading a manga where these subjects were handled. I think it has a possibility to turn into a really interesting, drama-filled romance RP and would love to find someone whom I can iron out the details for this idea.

Deliquent-story​

I've had a long-time craving of playing as a delinquent-guy. I guess the most popular example of what I'm looking for is Tokyo Revengers, but with characters that are at least in high-school and more romance and smut focus. Play can be between two gang-members/delinquents or just my delinquent character against your character. I don't really have any concrete plot idea to throw to this one, but if you want to play against a delinquent bad-boy then don't be afraid to approach me and we can brainstorm something!

♡ Fandoms and pairings ♡

MyAnimeList:​
If it's on the list it is most likely something I'm open to discuss planning a play around (with exception of Berserk for example), so feel free to ask. List always drags a bit behind so it's not something I update religiously. Down below are the fandoms I can say I really want to base RP around:

Fandoms:​

○ Love Live! (original, Sunshine, Nijigasaki Academy, Superstar)
○ BanG Dream!
○ Idolm@ster
○ Fate-series (or other TYPE-MOON-properties such as Tsukihime and Kara No Kyoukai)
○ Konosuba
○ Symphogear
○ My Dress-Up Draling/Sono Bisque Doll Wa Koi Wo Suru
○ Hibike Euphonium!
○ K-On!
○ Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai
○ Hajimete no Gal
○ Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
○ Aria
○ Komi-san can't communicate
○ Kobayashi-san Chi No Maid Dragon
○ Azur Lane
○ Spy X Family
○ Flip Flappers

○ Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
○ Lycoris Recoil
○ Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight
○ WataMote
○ Yuru Yuri
○ Lucky Star!
○ Uma-Musume: Pretty Derby
○ Monster Musume
○ Mieruko-chan
○ Touhou (new to this one!)
○ Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (possibly Umineko, but reading the VN now so avoid spoilers past episode 2)
○ Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta...
○ Oreimo/Eromanga Sensei
○ Toradora
○ Nisekoi
○ Yuru Camp
○ Yama no Susume
○ Kill la Kill
○ Gurren Lagann
○ SSSS.Gridman/SSSS.Dynazenon
○ Little Witch Academia
○ Kantai Collection
○ Girls Und Panzer
○ Strike Witches
○ Princess Connect: Re Dive
○ Rising of the Shield-Hero
○ Oshiete! Galko-chan
○ Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
○ Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica/Magia Records
○ PreCure
○ Blue Archive
○ Utawarerumono
○ Date A Live
○ Machikado Mazoku
○ WataMote
○ Yuru Yuri (aged-up!
○ Ijiranaide! Nagatoro-san
○ Mushoku Tensei
○ Highschool of the Dead
○ Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!
○ High School DxD
○ Gotoubun No Hanayome
○ Monogatari-series
○ Show by Rock!
○ Sailor Moon
○ Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
○ Bokutachi Wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
○ Kimetsu No Yaiba
○ Jujutsu Kaisen
○ Shokugeki No Soma (Food Wars)
○ Most of the mainstream shounen-anime (BNHA, Naruto, OP, Bleach, DB etc.)
○ Most of the modern fantasy/isekai anime shows (ReZero, Overlord, SAO, Tensura, Mushoku Tensei, etc.)
○ Most of the CGDCT/SoL/Moe-shows out there (GochiUsa, Non Non Biyori, Kinmoza, Lucky Star etc)
○ Persona-series
○ RWBY (Only looking yuri, FuxF and FuxFu ships atm)
○ Danganronpa-series
○ Pokemon (Currently only interested if Pokephilia is included)
○ Huniepop
○ Genshin Impact
○ most of the Nintendo IPs
○ Possibly open to try Hololive, Nijisanji and some other random Vtubers (NOTE: I follow a handful of vtubers from each group + some random ones while also watching Holo no Graffiti, so I'm more experienced as the ones I follow obviously)

Pairings and character-types I like to play:​

Types of characters I like to play as:
○ DILF/older male
○ Gyaru-oh (aka. male gyaru)
○ Delinquent
○ NEET/Hikikomori
○ Ugly-bastard
○ Femboy
○ Tsundere
○ Airhead
○ Yandere
○ Alt-boys (metalhead, goth, punk etc.)
○ Onii-chan
○ Bully

Pairings:
○ Gyaru x Compensated-date-partner
○ Gyaru x NEET
○ Tomboy x chubby male
○ Childhood airhead friend x a serious friend
○ Student-council president x delinquent
○ Tomboy x femboy
○ DILF x adult daughter (step or full)
○ Sister/brother x sister/brother (again step or full)
○ Bandmates
○ Bully x Bullied
○ Orc x Elf
○ Magical girl x their enemy (mastermind, monster etc)
○ Idol x Producer
○ Boss x Secretary
○ Yakuza-boss x Underling
○ Yakuza-member x their boss's partner
+ many more to come!

Kinks and limits

Some kinks I absolutely love are (NOTE: Not mandatory unless mentioned otherwise):
  • Everything anal-related (to the extent that this is basically a mandatory kink for me)
  • Everything cum-related
  • Rimming (both ways)
  • Netorare/NTR
  • Bestiality
  • Pubic/anus/armpit hair
  • Armpits in general
  • Dirty /musky cocks, vaginas and anuses
  • Random and really specific one is playing as a male character with a small penis. Something that I've wanted to try in a setting that isn't NTR/humiliation-centered, but a complete opposite of that.
My very few hard-limits are:
  • Vore
  • Micro/Macro-stuff
  • Inflation (cum-inflation is exception. Love it)
  • Pregnancy and feet-focus (I really like pregnancy kinks and feets are fine, but the focus on them isn't something I'm interested)
  • Tickling (as a kink-focused thing)
  • DeviantART-tier kinks (another wide term, but stuff like flattening, blueberrification and stuff that vein)

And that's all! Thank you for reading this through!

main-qimg-926e176231336b2d574d0048a12283b2

Last edited:

~ Bump! ~
Only looking for 1 more play! Exclusively looking a play where I can play as a male-character for some good old ✨ variation ✨

tumblr_oidh7jQ6HM1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom