Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Frost Elf (Daddy's little slut and Papanomics)

Papanomics

Banned
Banished
"For several months, we have been investigating a bizzare, unique, and rare kind of humanoid creature in these parts... we have no name for it yet, but we call them frost elves. In this icy climate, they live comfortably, without hassles and disease free. We have yet to obtain one, but our research shows that these elves only come in the female gender. Being humanoid, we are curious and excited to see how their body relates to the bodies of our everyday women. This is doctor Adam Randall, logging off." Adam pressed the red squared button on his recorder and stopped it from collecting his voice. "Jason, Brett... we're going out to the fields. Make sure you've got your scarves on." He said with a smile. "We need to catch one of these beautiful little angels or no one in the world is going to believe our claims."

Re: The Frost Elf ((Daddy's Little Slut and Papanomics))

SHe watched him from afar, her pale white skin covered only by a thin gown, after all frost elves ignored the cold. She twitched her ears curiously and ran over to him, going in plain view. "H-hello" she said nervously, looking at him. She had her hands over her perky b cup tits, but the gown showed off her nubile young pussy clearly. She looked about sixteen in human years.

Adam Randall hopped back as soon as he entered the tundra. This elf that he had been seeking for so long was not only approaching him, but she also spoke to him, and in english too. Then Brett rushed out with a camera and started to snap pictures frantically. Adam did notice her clad wear, but most of all, her absolute adaptation to such turbulent weather conditions. Adam couldn't wait for Jason much longer. "Hello. My name... is Adam. What is your name?" He spoke to her like a simpleton, he didn't want to confuse her or scare her away. He wanted to kill Brett for taking pictures so aggressively.

She smiled softly, looking at adam and ignoring brett. "I'm Alicia" She said softly walking over to him. "Hello... Adam." SHe was cute and innocent, not noticing her near nudity. "my tribe... not want me can I go with you?" She asked with a girlish smile. She knew humans were bad but he was so nice....

Adam smiled, "Yes. Yes, actually, we have a safe... house. A safe house. Where we are... trying to know more... about you." He spoke with his hands, the moved and circled each other to emphasize meaning. "Would you please, follow me?" He said, starting to step backwards in the snow, making his way to their research house where at least he didn't have to freeze. Brett was still taking pictures, particularly of her pussy and tits.

She followed him, letting them take pictures. She smiled shyly her tits very perky and excited from the attention. She was a very submissive girl, and loved being ordered around, even if these were not really orders. SHe looked at brett and winked.

Brett grinned, running his fingers through his black spiky hair. "She's so fucked...." He said with a wider grin, following them inside.

Adam led her inside, finally able to remove his jacket, later dropping it off on top of a chair. "Um. Alicia. This is our research facility. It may be a little warmer than what you're used to... but it's ten times more comfortable for us in here. Please sit down..." He said, taking a seat himself in a lounging chair.

Alicia sat in a chair with her legs crossed, hiding her pussy for the first time, she smiled at Adam and Brett, shy and slutty at the same time. She didnt have any concept of privacy which was why she wasnt upset with bretts pictures. "Adam what did your friend mean when he said I was... Fucked?" She tilted her head as she saw his jacket, having no idea what it was made of, after all her gown was made from the purest silk, extracted from a secret flower. She picked up his jacket and began to examine it.

Adam glared over at Brett. "He said that to you?" He asked, his fists starting to ball.

Brett grinned and waved. "Oh come on... I was just kidding with the whore."

Adam stood up, "Brett please get the fuck out for a moment. You're going to scare the girl away."

He couldn't deny though, this elf was a damn sexy woman.

The young elf looked at the two of them, her ice blue eyes full of naive confusion. She watched Brett leave, grumbling and angry. She ran a hand through her pale blonde, almost white hair.
"It's warm in here... Adam."
She smiled innocently. "Why is he angry at me? did I do something wrong?"
Her voice had a soft undertone like the ringing of ice being struck, he probably would not have noticed because of the wind outside. She tilted her head, stroking his jacket absentmindedly.

Adam watched Brett leave and finally turned to look over at her. "I am sorry about Brett. He's an idiot." He said quietly. "You said there was a tribe?"

Back
Top Bottom