Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for the smut-driven RPs

Vereina

Regina Infernum
Hello, everyone!

Normally, I'm all up and fighting for the story-driven RPs with a lot of world building, but sometimes you gotta get it out of your system, so this is going to be the thread where I'll be posting the ideas of the smut based RPs that visit my twisted mind. But don't get me wrong, I am still totally unopposed to some quality world-building in the process! However, if you'd rather write some story-driven and do some world-building, then look here.

So, here's the one that hit me the first:

The Ideal Secretary.

My girl would be a high-ranking manager in a successful firm, probably a top dog in a corp that is something like top 100 list. She gets sent by the company into a completely professional looking "best female office worker" competition between many firms, clearly something international. Neither her bosses, nor my character herself are aware of the true thing going on, firmly believing that it is just another place to show off your professional managerial skills and results to get yet another certificate to hang up on a wall and boast with.

Upon getting to that remote, isolated and posh venue, though, she finds out that the things are going to be very funny, to put it mildly. She's going to have to compete in wearing staff uniform of a strict dress-code, in manners, in secretarial duties, in "servicing" her boss, interacting with the visitors, other co-workers and the clients and so much more. The grand prize beside the money would be a secretary's position in an ancient and powerful company sticking to the traditional roles, where a woman would be basically stuck in a secretary's position for her whole career, but still paid for it handsomely.

MC would want to bail out of it, but she would find out that the forms her bosses have signed before sending her over have that huge maze of legalese that it would mean a huge financial loss both for her and for the firm, plus a reputation loss, were she refuse the competition, so she'll have to stay and go on, gritting her teeth.

The meat of the story would be the events the girls would have to go through. I think it could be broken into several competition days, and the girls would be eliminated after each competition round is over, until there's barely two or three left before the grand final, which will be a full day as a secretary in a real office of that company, with points awared and subtracted for a zillion of things, with all the possible interactions tested, and the one, who wins that, wins the competition and gets all the prize of being employed in that corp.

I guess it'd be best to be paired with a Dom male for such a game, who'd play the judges, or the competition males, for my character would have to be quite a dominant woman herself to reach the top positions in her company, and the whole dynamic of beating her down into such a lowly position would be half of the fun, but I'm willing to look at any suggestions. I, in turn, would try to populate the world with the female participants needed to flesh out the story.

Lengthwise, it is being pitched as a short-term, but if there's right chemistry between me and my writing partner, and if our game survives long enough to reach the grand finale, it can turn into a long-term one, where my girl would have to adapt to her new style of life and mindset, unable to refuse the employement, and ending up as the private secretary to your character.

Don't hesitate to PM me with questions and offers, and please, keep the thread clean.

Cheers, your V

Back
Top Bottom