Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fuck a Repressed Pathetic Incel, Save the World

LadyA

Moon
In the future, there exist breeding programs, which pair wanting single mothers with overly horny and under satisfied members of society, in order to satisfy the perpetually unsatisfied and fill the under population problem.
This reduced physical and sexual violence in men, and many men dream of being selected as breeders- few make it.
MC, a preferably a transgirl but can be cis m or f if we want, becomes selected as a breeder after desperately applying at the age of 18, being so constantly horny I was almost labeled as a sex offender. I consider it important for the good of society i be a breeder, and so does the courts.
But wait- this actually is a sex slave program disguised behind the idea of impregnating. Maybe my partner is man and I have to come to terms with the fact that I'm actually a pleasure servent, unable to breed, but constantly getting what I want. This is actually a program for sexual predators to live out their wildest fantasies with willing sex slaves.
Or they reveal they have a way to insert a uterus into a normal orifice to allow men and women to get pregnant regardless of AGAB.
Either way, I'm hooked and I LOVE it,

I'm interested in playing an innocent but horny character led astray by a predatory sexual industry propped up by the government.
This can be a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or CyberPunk story if wanted, but I'm interested in a story taking place on modern day America, or some near-futuristic facsimile of. I like tech being used for pleasure before pain, but like it being used both ways.

Kinks:
Dub-Con, outfits, body worship, master-slave, free use, public play, fantastical taboos, titjobs, footjobs, group play, anonymous sex, sleep play, bondage, pain play, pet play

Limits:
Extreme Non-Con (i.e anything that involves getting killed or cut open), scat, extremely detailed vomit. I like it as a sexy extreme to overly physical and aggressive mouthplay.

Back
Top Bottom