Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dangerous Addiction (BlueAmbient&RikkiTikkiTavi)

"Fair enough, I don't know about you but I am ready to be home." He muttered lowly as he yawned. He was tired, but he figured it would only be a little while longer before he was home in his apartment, curled up in his bed and sleeping, waiting for the next day to come so he could keep working. He felt like he could get used to being a waiter at the club, though soon he would be dancing on those stages, perhaps in a way, it would be safer on stage than on the floor, fewer hands able to reach the stage and grab ones leg.

He watched Luck leave the car and head into the Cafe, unaware of Luck's true intentions for him. He shifted his feet, he pulled out his phone, and checked the group chat he was in with a few friends, nothing new, other than Cameron, a friend since High School, going on about how some women approached him for sex, when he had declined she went into a frenzy, he thought she might be on drugs or something, perhaps the very same one rumored to come from the Devils Core, for this reason, he had been reluctant to tell his friends about his new work, at least right now.

"Oh, there he is, that was quick." He looked up from his phone and spotted Luck, or at least who he thinks is Luck not far away. He was glad the wait wasn't long, now just to get the coffee and head home to sleep. He figured sugar in the Coffee would help dilute the strength of the blend to prevent him from staying up to late.

Luck walks around the car to get back behind the wheel, handing Sasha his coffee. The chill of the evening air doesn't seem to have bothered him in the least, considering he's wearing a sleeveless top. Luck pulls the car away from the curb, heading out of the party district and into one of many residential districts.

"So, what do you think? New favorite coffee shop, or a dud?" Luck is baiting Sasha into drinking his coffee, knowing full well the Nova has already dissolved. It helps that the pill is tasteless, so Sasha would have no idea until halfway through his coffee. Luck keeps Sasha distracted by conversation.

"I personally enjoy it. All their blends are hand roasted, with beans ground the old fashioned way, in a hand grinder. There's something about hand made that just makes it better." Luck pauses, watching Sasha drink his coffee. "Must be the lack of metallic aftertaste from a machine."

Oh, he wants him to drink it now? Sasha looked down at his coffee, he HAD planned on saving it till later, not wanting to spill it in the car but figured he may as well have a bit of it. So, he began to drink, unaware of what he had just done, unaware of the drug that would soon take hold of his body in a few minutes time.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." He remarked, licking his lips slightly after having a bit of the coffee. "I usually go to the Blend Cafe downtown for coffee, but that was when I was in college." He remarked as he continued to drink, somewhat drawn to drink more. It WAS pretty good, but for some reason, he began to feel...off. Like something wasn't quite right. He just couldn't place this feeling. It felt hot in the car, so he moved his hand over the AC to feel it, frowning slightly.

"Maybe its the coffee being so hot, but it... it's kinda hot in here, I know it's weird but is it possible to...roll down the window?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. What's going on? Why was he getting heat flashes? An Allergic Reaction? He sniffed the Coffee. It didn't smell like there were almonds in it, He happened to be allergic to them, not like it would kill him, but he would break out into Rashes and get heat Flashes if he ate some, let alone anything with almonds in it, but this was just a regular blend of coffee. He had never been drugged before, perhaps if he had been, he would of known this was a tell tale sign of being drugged, but he never thought of that being a possibility.

Luck has child lock on for the windows, as a safety precautions given who he is. So when Sasha asks for the window to be rolled down, Luck indulges him, but only brings it down a couple inches. "Sure, just for a bit." Luck distracts Sasha again, this time chasing the younger man's comment. "You went to college? What were you taking?"

Luck makes it sound like he's just getting to know his new employee, but the distraction is to keep Sasha from noticing as he drives past the Pelican Apartments. He's drinking his own coffee as well, casually making it seem like nothing is wrong. "I once considering taking a chemistry course, but owning a successful nightclub is business enough for me."

"Religion actually." He remarked as he felt the cool wind on his face, it felt better, but it wasn't enough, he was still hot. He wasn't itchy, or at least he didn't FEEL itchy, he drank more of the coffee but it got to a point where he had to put it in the cup holder, it was to hot, it wasn't helping. He was more focused on the heat than what was going on outside. Unaware they had passed his apartments, the concept of time and location seemed to be out the window right now.

"I guess that makes sense." He breathed as he felt hazy. "Hey, I think there was something in the Coffee. Do you know if...if they use almonds in their blend?" He asked, he leaned back against the chair and rubbed his face as if that was going to help him feel better. Nothing was working. "I think maybe I should walk from here. We can't be far from my place, right? I-I appreciate the ride." He felt like something wasn't right, he couldn't place it. Was this actually a reaction to the coffee? He knew he had an epi-pen in his kitchen, perhaps that was all he needed, that and to actually cool off, he felt like he was going to melt in the car.

"No, they don't add anything to their coffee blends. It's plain, no almonds, I promise." The city lights fade away as Luck turns into the darkness of Dove Street Condos' underground parking garage. His headlights, coupled with an automatically displayed parking map on the car's screen and the soft orange glow of Luck's cybernetic arm, is all the light reflected in the car. It only takes a handful of seconds for Luck to locate his spot. He rolls up Sasha's window before turning off the car.

Luck turns in his seat and drops his right hand onto Sasha's upper thigh. Just resting it there, the artificial weight of the prosthetic a bit heavier than a natural human hand. "Tell me, Sasha. Why did you really take the job at the Devil's Core? There's a thousand other jobs around. Lower pay, yes, but safer. So why this job?"

"Then...Then why is the car so hot?" He asked as he soon saw the area around him, the once bright city lights had grown dark. What's going on, he felt heavy, he felt hazy and hot as he suddenly felt a heavy touch on his upper thigh. He felt sweat drip down his chin and onto his leg as he listened to him talk. He was asking questions. Did he STILL think he was a mole...

"It...it was the highest paying one that...that I an offer for." He explained softly as he squirmed under his touch. He felt like a fish out of the water as he looked down at the hand that was pressed to his thigh. He could feel the blood rushing up to his head as he felt a strange sense of ease, the drugs were really taking over his brain, and the touch just amplified its effects on him.

"I need the money...I..I owe money to some...people. The sooner I pay them back...the better." The words slipped out so casually, It was not something he wanted to tell Luck, but the drugs had caused his mind to release the truth from his mind and to Luck,a weight being lifted from his chest, finally telling someone the debt he had.

A debt owed. So that was the reason. Luck definitely relaxes, finally willing to believe Sasha is a safe hire. Still, Luck's curiosity has him asking one more question; "Who do you owe money to, Sasha? It's okay, you can tell me."

Luck's words are sweet, soft, his deep voice echoing slightly in the silence of the car. His prosthetic hand moves slightly, fingers tracing the inseam of Sasha's pants, along the inside of his thigh. The Nova has nearly reached peak effect, and would last for a couple of hours at least.

The Ones who brought this debt to him, the name he didn't want to say. He was quiet for several seconds, trembling now at his touch. The Silence started to bother him, to eat at his ear and caused his heart rate to increase, it didn't help that Lucks hand was still on his leg, rubbing on his thigh. He took a deep, shivering breath as he spoke to Luck.
"Draylin Fayen, Leader...of the Leopard Skins. My Father he...owed money to them...he died last year and the debt was passed to me...to...to pay it." It was out, the ones who had Sasha bound to this city, if he tried to leave he would die, he had to pay back the debt, and fast. This job was the way to do it, but he felt dizzy and he closed his eyes.
"Are we almost back...at my place?" He asked as he kept his eyes shut, trying to ignore the heat and his clothes began to feel wet and sticky thanks to the sweat and heat that over took his body, at this point, he had simply begun to accept the heat as something...normal even though it was anything but. He would soon open his eyes and look around, trying now to open the door but it was locked, it was a feeble attempt, it wasn't fully sinking in about how much danger he was now in....or where he was.

Luck frowns at the mention of Draylin's name. That loan shark had been a passive thorn in Luck's side for years. Not directly, but more than one of his employees had made the mistake of owing that man money. Being a debtor wasn't illegal, so Draylin never had any evidence against him. And he was good at covering his trail when those who couldn't pay needed to be.. dealt with. It would seem Luck would have to help yet another staff member out of a sticky situation. But first..

"Nearly there. Hang on, I'll help you out of the car." Luck gets put and walks around, opening Sasha's door. Instead of just letting the boy get out, Luck leans down and scoops him up. One arm around his back and hand on his chest, the other behind his thighs, hand gripping the side of one. Held close to his chest, Luck carries Sasha to the elevator that leads up to the courtyard between the condos.

In the elevator, Luck blows a soft breath across Sasha's face. With the heat and increased touch sensitivity, everything would be feeling good to the boy. The aphrodisiac effect should be working now, creating that desire and lust that Nova is best known for.

Sasha let out a soft groan as he felt the man move his hand away, at this point he wasn’t sure what was going on, his body felt hot, and he felt restless. Panting slightly as he was lifted out of the car and held in his arms.

“My..my apartment number is 1309.” He slurred as he wrapped an arm around Lucks neck as he was being carried up as though he weighted nothing. It wasn’t registering that this was not his apartment, his lanyard was still in his pocket along with his phone.

He continued to glance around softly as he felt breath on his face and laughing a bit at the feeling. “That tickles don’t…” he groaned, he squirmed slightly rubbing his legs together from the heat and sudden feeling of arousal.

“Fuck I feel like a mess. I hope my Roomates not here, that’ll be embarrassing…” He muttered with a sniff as he looked around a bit. “Did they remodel…” He whispered, not talking to anyone in particular.

Luck chuckles, smirking, at Sasha's reactions, and makes a mental note of Sasha's apartment number. Sasha would remember this in bits and pieces come morning, but for now, the Nova jumbles his thoughts. Luck's hands keep a firm grip as he uses his hip to work the buttons with the ease of experience. The elevator dings when it reaches the courtyard, and Luck carries Sasha to number four. He unlocks the door with his hip - his key card is in his wallet, in his hip pocket - and steps inside.

"How are you feeling? Still too hot?" Luck makes his way upstairs, to the bedroom. His breath is warm on Sasha's already hot face as he speaks. He sits the boy upright on the king bed, cybernetic hand lightly gripping Sasha's jaw. The orange cyberskin feels like real, soft skin, generating normal body heat. Millions of tiny sensors in the cyberskin act like nerve endings, effectively making the arm feel like a real one for Luck.

Sasha’s brain felt like mush at this point as he leaned against Lucks chest as he was carried inside the apartment and was placed on the bed, feeling his cyber hand on his jaw as he looked up at Luck.

“Yeah it’s really hot…” he muttered as he would keep his dazed eyes on Luck as he realized that this wasn’t his apartment, but he didn’t seem to mind as he laughed softly. “Wow they must have remodeled. Looks so fancy….” He muttered as he pulled backwards nearly landing on his back to lie down and rest

Luck chuckles, then places his hands on Sasha's thighs. His thumbs rub back and forth, before sliding his hands upward. Up under Sasha's shirt, thumbs hooking the hem to push the fabric up above his chest. Torso now mostly exposed, Luck rubs his hands up and down Sasha's sides. His touch feels hot, but that's due to the new sensitivity of Sasha's skin.

Luck pushes Sasha's legs apart, and one knee settles on the edge of the bed between the younger man's thighs. "Mm, why don't I take care of you? Make you feel good." Luck's voice is smooth and soothing as his hands slide across Sasha's chest, thumbs rubbing and rolling the boy's nipples.

Sasha was still as Luck had his way with him, his body shuttering slightly at his touch, feeling the heat overtake him and the arousal from the drunk taking its full affect, biting his lip he looked at Luck.

“I’d like that.” He whispered as he let out a soft whimper when he felt him rub on his nipples.

He was certainly no virgin, he had been with men and women so this wasn’t out of the ordinary for him to fuck around, although he probably wouldn’t of had sex with his boss without the drug in his system, he probably would of figured it would make things…complicated.

The Nova is certainly taking away Sasha's inhibitions, though it doesn't seem to be causing a frenzied, begging lust. On one hand, Luck finds such a reaction entertaining. But on the other hand, he personally prefers this calm sort of compliance, this willingness to just give in to a partner.

Luck's fingers tease Sasha's nipples a bit longer, before gripping the shirt and pulling it up over the boy's head, tossing it to the floor. He leans down, breath warm against Sasha's skin as his lips graze his jaw. Luck moves his mouth to Sasha's neck, pressing hot, open-mouth kisses there.

Luck's left hand presses to the bed for balance, while his right hand moves down. His fingers trace the seams of Sasha's pants. "Mm, you want me to touch you here?" His fingers trail to the inside of Sasha's thigh. "Or here?" Luck's hand moves again, fingertips just barely drifting across the bulge of Sasha's erection in his pants.

Sasha felt the fabric of his shirt get pulled off his lean body, he wasn't resisting if anything it was a relif to have the enclosing fabric off of his body, leaning against the bed as he felt Lucks weight push down further onto him. Feeling him lean over him and plant kisses on his neck, feeling his warm breath on his neck heating his already warm body up.

"Ah-there..." He muttered, biting his lips at the sudden tingling sensation on his groin when he barely even touched his bulge. The high was intense, something he wasn't use to. The man had not done drugs of this sort before, or really any sort of drugs for that matter. He moved his hand to Lucks wrist and pulled it down onto his bulge, moving his hand onto it as he moved his hips against him.

He was panting, at this point, the thoughts of his roommate were long gone, the thoughts of this not being his room, his bed even also gone. At this moment, all that mattered was pleasure, and the scent of sex to fill his nose.

Luck smirks, letting Sasha grip his wrist and grind up against his palm. This carries on for a couple of moments in relative silence, save for the breaths of the boy stretched on his bed. Then Luck takes over, quite easily moves his hand away from Sasha's goin to unbutton his pants. One-handed, Luck hooks his fingers into the waistband of both the pants and any underwear beneath. He pulls, dragging them down Sasha thighs. He leaves them at his knees, almost like a leg restraint of some form.

Luck's fingertips trail Sasha's thigh featherlight, his cyberskin hot to the touch, but pleasantly so, not burning. He takes his time, teasing the boy's sensation of touch. When his hand finds Sasha's groin again, hot fingers wraps around his cock, stroking smoothly. Luck's lips brush Sasha's ear, his breath warm. "So sweet, so compliant." Luck's voice is a low rumble, speaking against Sasha's ear so the boy can feel every word. "Such a good boy. You'll be so much fun to play with. To bend and mold." Another pause, as Luck rubs his thumb firmly across Sasha's tip, before stroking again. "To fuck."

Back
Top Bottom