Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon ((Nyoko and Papanomics))

Papanomics

Banned
Banished
The country of Sorba had always been a place of mystery, magic, and battle. In recent times, the country had become much more tranquil under a younger ruler's guide. However, stories of demons and magic still circled it's people, and to their appeasement, the tales held truth.

Olscar had left the mainland of Sorba with his dear teacher. As a boy, Olscar was rescued from several thieves by the greater priest, and taken under his wing after the priest learned of Olscar's past. Olscar's parents were brutally beaten and forced out of their homes in Sorba, later leaving the entire country to never return. Trying desperately to take their son, Olscar's parents met their death through the sharp and cold tip of a spear, which drilled their frail bodies as they tried to escape the bandits.

Olscar learned of his past after researching for endless hours in Sorba's main library and obtaining the information from it's enormous database.

Now Olscar was a grown man, or close to it. He had become a good priest, willfull and devouted to his god.

The two of them prayed alone in their small church along Sorba's border, day in and day out, spreading the teachings of their god.

Kara had left her homeland and was sent out on a mission. Her goal was very secret, and only certain other demons were allowed to know about her mission. She was good at keeping her mouth shut and sticking to business, she was the perfect person for this job.

Some would call her an assassin, others just a pesky demon, but she enjoyed living among humans. Her job let her stay on earth, which was what she preferred anyway. She was passing by a small church today, and made camp for the night a mile from it. She figured anywhere near a church was safe, even for a demon. As long as she kept her demon side in check no one had to fear her.

Nightfall came faster than expected, the sun setting quickly as the day's warm zephyrs turned into a series of chilly breezes.

Olscar, dressed in his white and cyan robe, decorated with golden buttons and a holy seal on his cuffs kneeled before the great altar with his teacher, the two saying some daily prayers for the world of the living and the dead. Not many people came to that particular church since it was far from Sobra's mainland. Olscar's red-orange hair and his sincere smile were his most noticable features, his eyes also remained a coffee color, soothing to look into, making him a very easy and comfortable person to speak to.

Olscar was in the middle of a prayer for the night when he started to hear noise. A lot of noise. "I am going to check what that ruckus is about. Excuse me." He said, taking his staff, a simple, capable weapon crafted from white wood.

What Olscar saw frightened him more than almost anything else he had ever experienced. The number of bandits heading his way was overwhelming. Fifteen, twenty, maybe even thirty people, all dressed in traditional bandit garb where charging in his direction. Some carried big bags probably filled with valuables, others were mounted on black-bellied horses, holding their swords, maces and bows, preparing to continue doing what they do best, hurting others and stealing.

Olscar panicked and rushed into the chruch, closing the doors tightly. "Teacher! Teacher we are in trouble!"

Two such men separated from their main group, scouting around to see if there was anyone they could take advantage off. Both of these goons held battle rods, a suitable weapon for not only bashing skulls, but excellent for opening chests and breaking bones while interrogating.

"Ha... this entire place doesn't even know what's commin' to em." Said one of the men, his eye sealed shut thanks to a scar. "Imagine how much money we will have after cleaning out a few towns in this piece of crap country."

"I hear ya. I gotta tell you... I'm dying to dine on a little pussy... Haven't seen one since... what... two months ago? What the hell... I'm a bad guy.... I should be getting tight little pussies on the daily." Said another, more attractive by a long shot thanks to his lack of injuries and simply better features. "What do you think the chances are of you and I finding a woman right here... right now...." As he finished his sentence, the two of them spotted exactly what they had been looking for. There was a woman nearby, seemingly minding her business. The two men smiled at each other and made their way towards her. "Hey! Hold on there lady!"

Back
Top Bottom