Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why Do We Have To Be Siblings? (Bobs x Ethereal)

bobsyouruncle1

Super-Earth
@EtherealElvenEmpress
Logan had been seeing Bella for almost two years. They had been some of his most memorable times. He and Bella had met when they were at school and had become very close friends during their first week there. They had most of the same classes, had similar personalities and although this caused a clash at times, they would always kiss and make up. Now that they were older teens, they physically kissed and made up. At the beginning, their sex life was fantastic! They had taken each other’s virginities, a fact that only Logan’s sister Lydia knew about. They were a match made in heaven.

Until they weren’t.

One day, Lydia just started to change. She wore her hair a different way and her posture straightened, just little things like that at first. Then she and Logan argued more and the kissing and making up stopped. They barely touched any more. They barely spoke.

So, Logan hatched a plan. He dressed in his best shirt and tie, styled his usually messy brown hair and as he looked at his tall figure in the mirror, his green eyes sparkled. Tonight was the night he was going to get everything back on track.

Logan loved to cook so he had invited Bella around for dinner. His parents were out so only his twin, who was three minutes younger than him, was home and he had given her strict orders not to interrupt them. He had spent hours cooking a bolognaise (Bella’s favourite meal) and had bought cake for the two of them. He had convinced one of his uncle’s to buy him a couple of bottles of wine too.

He laid the table and had just finished putting down the final fork when he heard the doorbell ring. He grinned and practically skipped there. He pulled open the door to see Bella wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans. She had a sullen look on her face. “Hey…” she whispered but made no move to come in. What followed was the most heartbreaking moment of his life. Bella told him that she had been seeing someone else and didn’t want to be with him any more. She didn’t want to be his girlfriend. Logan held onto the door otherwise he would have fallen over.

The next thing he remembered was sitting alone at the table, his head in his hands as he sobbed his heart out. His world was shattered and meaningless.

Logan and Lydia had hated being twins when they were younger. Their parents would make them dress in the same style of clothes and they hated it. It made them stand out and although Logan was happy to be social, he didn’t want to look to his left and see his little sister next to him in the same clothes as him. Luckily their parents had stopped that just as they went into high school. He could only imagine what torment they would both face if they still had to dress the same.

Logan liked the fact that Bella and Lydia got along. He liked the fact that Lydia was happy for him. On the other hand, he hated each and every single one of her boyfriends. Lydia was smart where they were dumb, she was kind when they were rude, she was gentle where they were rough. He remembered the one time she had brought a boy home and Logan was scarier than their dad. It never happened since or at least he had never caught her with a boy here. That’s all they were. Boys.

He never heard her padding into the room. He was too busy crying into his hands. He hated when she saw him cry. He was the big brother. He was supposed to be the strong one. But now he couldn’t help it. He felt her hands on his shoulders and he froze.

“She’s gone,” he said. “She’s been seeing someone else and now she’s broken up with me. She ended things after she cheated on me!” Logan pulled his hands away from his face. The expression on his face was a mix of anger and pain. “What do you want? Come to laugh at me? Go away. Go fuck someone… I don’t care.” Lydia knew that he hated thinking that she was having sex. She was his little sister and he was fiercely protective.

As Lydia spoke to him, replying in an upset tone, he knew he had fucked up. He took her hand and held it gently, pulling her back towards him and into his lap. He had held her like this for as long as they could remember. He held her on his knee during movie nights or when they were getting told off by their mother. It was easy for him to wrap his arms around her and protect her.

Logan kissed her on the cheek and sighed. “I’m sorry, Lydia,” he admitted. “I shouldn’t have snapped at you. I’m just… angry. Why would she do something like that? As I a bad boyfriend?”

Logan didn’t like it when Lydia called Bella a bitch but she wasn’t wrong. She was. To him, cheating was the worst thing a person could do. He would have still felt awful, but he would rather her tell him that she didn’t love him any more without sleeping with another man. He ran his fingers through his black hair and looked into his sister’s eyes. His own were red from crying. He felt her hand in his hair and she nuzzled against him. He smiled and wrapped an arm around her to pull her into a hug.

“I don’t really want to be alone…” he whispered. As much as he hated her boyfriend, he didn’t want to ruin her night. “if you want to stay and eat with me, that’ll be great. But I don’t want to ruin your date with Brad? Chad? What’s the idiot’s name again?” He chuckled. He always teased Lydia about her boyfriends.

“I remember him, but I don’t like him,” Logan chuckled a little. He hadn’t found a single one of her boyfriends he could tolerate. Nathan was the best out of the bunch, but it was still his little sister that he was taking away. He kissed her cheek gently. “You’re the best sister. I love you.” he kissed her once again and then stood up. He wiped his eyes and cleared his throat. “I’ve got some wine too that Uncle Gareth bought.” He walked over to the cupboard and took out the wine before pouring it into two glasses.

“Movie night sounds good and you know we’re watching Harry Potter,” he laughed. “You go cancel and I’ll have everything ready? If you’re sure it’s okay?”

“So therefore, you are the best sister,” he grinned as he teased her. “They’re not good enough for you, Lyd,” he whispered. “They don’t treat you right. When was the last time one of them took you out just because he wanted to spend time with you rather than putting his cock inside you?” He raised an eyebrow as he couldn’t remember the last time she went on a date that didn’t end in sex. When she told him not to let anyone catch him, he grinned. “Oh my sweet summer child. You’re so innocent! We won’t get caught and Uncle Gareth bought them for me so I could impress Bella.”

He was plating up some pasta and sauce when Lydia said that she was eating with him. “You don’t have to sound so happy about it,” he chuckled. “Come sit down. I didn’t make the cake though. Oh! You need to go and get changed! It’s fancy and there’s candles. Go put on a dress or something. Let’s do it properly. Pretend you’re my date.” He laughed a little, not meaning too much behind his wording.

Logan felt like he had crossed a line. He walked over to his sister with her plate and kissed her on the top of her head. “I’m sorry, Lyd,” he said. “I love you lots?” He leaned down and started to kiss her cheek over and over playfully. “I do want you to be happy, but to me, you’re perfect and no one will ever be able to be good enough for you. Apart from maybe me.” He laughed and squeezed her bun playfully.

He went to get his own food and sat down opposite his sister. She did look quite beautiful. “I didn’t pay him,” he admitted. “He wanted me to show off to Bella. I don’t know if you noticed but she started to change and the sex wasn’t there… we were growing apart really and I just wanted us to get back on track. But I don’t want to talk about her.” He picked up his glass.

“If you go and dress up, I won’t shout at you. We’re having a date and then watching a movie. I’ll run to the store before hand so we have some snacks too.”

Logan laughed. “You’re a pain in the ass,” he said as he sat down and lifted his glass. He listened to her and rolled his eyes. “If you got married and you were genuinely truly in love then of course I would be happy for you. I’d be a little jealous and sad that another man is taking my little sister away but I can live with that if you’re happy.” He held his glass out towards her as a toast.

“I haven’t told you about the sex,” he laughed. “And I won’t tell you about it unless you asked. It… we just used to have sex often and then we didn’t. That’s all I’ll say.” He smiled when he saw her poke her tongue out at him.

“Uncle Gareth loves you just as much as he loves me. If you asked him to buy you alcohol, he would. Now stop your complaining. If you don’t want to dress up, that’s fine. I think you look beautiful in your sweater. Eat up before it gets cold.” He gave her a smile and then sipped from the glass of wine. “How is school going?”

Logan laughed. “I hate to break it to you, sis, but I get off on that too.” He shook his head and started to eat. He had meant what he said. He loved Lydia and he would be extremely happy for her if and when she got married. He would make an effort with her husband and he would love any of her children. She was his little sister and he would be there for her through the good and the bad.

When she groaned, he looked up, thinking something was wrong but she was just enjoying the food. “I didn’t order it. I’ve been cooking little things for mom when she comes home from work. This is just a recipe I found. Do you like it?” It was clear that she did from the noises she was making. “You can have as much wine as you want. If it doesn’t get finished tonight, I need to trash it. Mom knows what alcohol is in the house and she wouldn’t buy this.”

Logan stuck up his middle finger at his sister. He loved her teasing but she could take it too far at times. That was when he would pin her to the floor and poke her in the ribs until she apologised. Then they would both get into trouble. Logan was his mothers world. He could do no wrong in her eyes and Lydia was the same with their father. She could bat her eyelashes and he would forget whatever she had just done.

“If you’d like that, I’d be happy to teach you some things. It’s been a while since we’ve done anything together. I sort of dropped you for Bella and I’m sorry for that. I really am.” He nudged her under the table gently with his foot. “You are very cute and I hope you do marry a rich guy. You have expensive taste.” He laughed and continued to eat. “Mom and dad aren’t back all weekend are they?”

Back
Top Bottom