Mx Male Looking for long term rp

erivelz

Meteorite
Hey there! Just a bottom here looking for a long term rp partner. I'm semi active and semi lit. I usually respond with 3-5 sentences (Could be more, depending on what you give me to work with) I love smut, but i don't want it to be the whole story. I have the following scenarios in mind.

Mafia boss x doctor: one of the most powerful mafia bosses in the city gets shot and falls into critical condition. His goons kidnap and ER doctor to save his life. Love blossoms between these two opposite men.

Prince x knight (a/b/o mpreg): the bravest knight is tasked to bring the king his new omega wife. He is surprised to find out it's actually a male omega. To make things worse, the omega starts his heat on the way to the kingdom

Jock x nerd: normal romcom plot. College bets that he can sleep with anyone. They pick one of the nerdiest lamest guys for him to woo.

Celebrity x fan: fan texts what he thinks is his friends new number. Ends up having long conversations with a mystery man. Turns out that the mystery man is one of the hottest celebs at the moment.

Boss x assistant (dom/sub): CEO tricks his new assistant into a very compromising contract. Can love flourish from sex and depravity.

All scenes are up for discussion. We can make some changes so our rp can last a while!

Kinks: open to discussion
Limits: scat

Dm so we can discuss! We can rp through here of move over to discord! I'm open for discussion!

Back
Top Bottom