Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[GM/DM - Seeking F] World Building and Smut!

Apothecary

DM/GM
Returning from a stint of inactivity; seeking Forum + Discord

Setting Expectations.

Hello there. I am Apothecary; an avid roleplayer and world builder with a love for establishing long-term roleplays. I focus mostly on story driven roleplays; but ones that contain plenty of smut which supports the overarching tale. I am active primarily on discord but I am happy to roleplay through a play-by-post; though I would prefer some decent OOC interaction either way first in order to better get an understanding of what we both desire from a roleplay. I am best 'paired' with power-bottoms, switches and dominants but submissives are a staple and always welcome.

You will find the plot that I am most seeking at the bottom of the page.

Primarily I roleplay in Discord and PMs, Forum is fine.
The 'Core' F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/the primal lands/
Individuals: https://www.f-list.net/c/madam dilynrae/ F-list - Warning

The Good Stuff.

This advert will detail some ideas that could be spawned from the linked f-list profiles. Individual characters are available for simple 1x1s. You will also find a variety of sub-profiles on the primary account. Minotaurs, Aliens, Humans and Heroes; all are found within and I hope that you'll enjoy reading the profiles as much as I enjoyed making them.

The purpose of this advert is to highlight what I am offering as a writer/GM; there are barely any plot-hooks found within this advert. Specific plot-hooks can be found within the f-list profiles and these f-list profiles are going to start being updated more frequently as I interact with new players and further expand upon the worlds.

The Profiles

Profile:
The External Skull Horde.
Themes:
Futas, Orcs, Tribalism, Aggression.

The Savage Orc tribes; a gathering of entirely futa/shemale Orcesses that are returning to the 'old ways'. They seek to reclaim what was once theirs and have started to shun the typical way of life that their civilised cousins have become accustomed too. They fear civilisation as equally as they hate it, and see it ripe for conquest and subjugation.

With their own gods, culture, objectives and a variety of unique characters; they make for an exceptional antagonist or something to fall victim too.

Profile:
The Primal Demons
Themes:
Factions, Setting-variety, corruption and manipulation.

Demons, Daemons and Devils have always been a staple of writing. A looming threat that appears from without and from within. They manipulate, scheme, dominate and control. From shadow-rules all the way to rampaging hordes of monsterous creatures. This profile expands 'demons' into something more adaptable; splitting them into unique factions with goals and agendas. As with the External Skull Horde they, appear, to be primarily futa based but the demonic entities are nothing if not adaptable and can easily be edited and changed in order to suit the needs of the story.

Profile:
The Primal Herds
Themes:
Minotaurs, Beastmen, 'Horse-cocks', and defeat-in-detail.

Expanding the typical 'beast-men' into a more coherent set of factions. Providing them with sophistication, logic and reasoning. Whilst many other monsters are joining 'civilisation': the beastmen are seeking to create their own and build an Empire in their own image. Their ancestors, near-mythical creatures, are said to still roam this world and many try to seek them out for the boons that they can offer. From fighting an army of these monsters, to adventuring alongside one, or even questing to find one of the legendary creatures of old; they are a welcome addition to any plot.

Profile:
The Primal Packs
Themes:
Werewolves, Knots, Con and Non-con

Pack tactics! The werewolves and wolf-men are about; rising from the foggy-mists of the forgotten corners of the various Kingdoms and Empires. They hunt and hound. These werewolves are an insular lot. Stubbornness runs deep within their cultures and they struggle to adapt to the world around them. Though one or two of them have been known to become adventures, much like the occasional Minotaur, but the rest of them are unlikely to do much more than react with hostility.

Profile:
Threat Level FUK
Themes:
Infestation, tentacles, Sci-fi, horror.

Easily a favourite of mine; Threat Level FUK is, at it's heart, a twist on the typical Alien saga. Turning xenomorphs into lewd, depraved, monsters that seek to spread their hive through over means. Whilst primarily sci-fi this can be adapted for a fantasy setting; but expect depraved traps, tentacles, the looming threat that the monsters pose and plenty of copious breeding attempts. Ideal for someone that is looking to explore a bit more of a 'rogue-like' or 'doomed adventurer' style plot.

Profile:
Primal beasts
Themes:
Beasts, Monsters, Madness

The most WIP of the profiles; the Primal Beasts is simply a good way to introduce new monsters into any roleplay. Adaptation of creatures, be they the target of a hunt or an encounter in the dungeons, is a fantastic way to provide challenge.
Displacer beasts, Mimics, Illithids and many more.

---------------------

A 'True' plot.

The Expeditions

Features:
- Sandbox Focused
- Plot Or Lewd Focus
- Monsters Maybe
- Reverse Harem

Open to:
Powerbottoms
Dominants
Switches Preferred

General Idea:

Humanity, after researching the stars, enjoyed a post scarcity society that was comparable to a utopia. With no threats, no predators and an almost completely automated production on all basic requirements; they were free from needs and wants. This time passed and a forgotten event caused an implosion of destruction and mayhem, of madness and ruination. Most technology was not lost to the humans; instead it was capitalised on. Large corporations started to form and control huge amounts of planets, wealth and technology, they plunged humanity into an almost galaxy-wide post-apocalypse.

You are not a human. You are another race that has recently arrived into the galaxy; secluded inside a nebula, where human ships can not reach, the Atrox have built large space stations that they now inhabit. They departed from their own galaxy for a strange mixture of nefarious desires and absolute needs. With the humans in such a state of disrepair, the Atroxians have started to scavenge, kidnap and perform incognito raids in order to gather up human technology and humans in order to adapt and include into their own society.

How do you fit in to the Atroxian Regime?
((Significantly more expansive lore available on request.))

Notes:

This is my most expansive setting, it far exceeds that of the Primal Lands and anything else I might have. It is incredibly sandbox in design and is fantastic if you want to engage in a Sci-fi adventure complete with AI, Robots, {REDACTED} and everything in between. Primarily this will appeal to Powerbottoms, Switches and Dominants. Engaging in this plot will require you to either be working with, or one of the, Atroxians. The Atroxians themselves do consist of multiple races so any sort of character you want to play should fit in perfectly. There are two separate lore avenues depending upon what level of debauchery you're willing to engage in.

One Final Word.

I own none of the art presented on any of the f-list profiles; I am happy to remove them and take them down on requests of the original artist or any individual that owns the artwork.

Back
Top Bottom