Mx Female He Can’t Resist

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
He’s an average man. He’s married, has children, and works an acceptable if boring job to provide for his family. An average life that wouldn’t make so much as a blip in the wider world. Yet this mundanity is destroyed when he meets her. She’s too young for him, still a teenager. But he can’t help himself. He approaches his, leading to a relationship that’s like a drug. It gives him unimaginable pleasure, but threatens to destroy everything he’s built. And more and more he starts to think he’d be fine with that.

—————

That’s the basic pitch. A guy gets caught up in a relationship with a younger woman. I want to play into the themes of risk and lust as their relationship progresses.

Now, you may notice that there are lots of details that are missing. This is intentional. I want to work with my partner to help make this our perfect story. Maybe my character is her teacher, her friend’s dad, or just a random guy who sees her and hits on her.

So if you like this as a basis, please feel free to reach out. Let me know what you like, if you have any twists or changes, anything at all. Also let me know if you have any particular kinks that you’d like to include. Below you’ll find my general kink list.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully we can write together soon.

Kinks:
Kissing, cuddling, affection, romance, titfucking, blowjobs, vaginal, anal, harem, recording/filming, body worship, sexy outfits, spanking, mating press, impregnation, age gaps, large breasts, begging, and more

Limits:
Guro, beastiality, vomit, sounding

Back
Top Bottom