Mx Female 2.B.A. Smut Master (Seeking Poke-Waifus)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, thank you for stopping by to have a look at my thread. Like the title suggests, I'm looking to do some smutty Pokemon roleplays. I want to go ahead and say that I'm not looking for anything lewd involving actual Pokemon. No pokephilia or gajinka stuff, I'm looking for smut involving the various female characters we've seen throughout the Pokemon series. Cynthia, Nessa, Sabrina, the trainers and other characters we meet. Before I get ahead of myself, I want to bring up some rules first.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for partners to play females. I don't care who you are behind the screen, but I'm not into doing anything lewd against other male characters.
2. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't mind a few spelling or grammar errors here and there, but I won't respond if I don't understand what you're sending me.
3. Give me something to work with in your responses. I don't really have a posting limit, but the roleplay isn't going to last long if you're giving me short responses that are only a couple of sentences. Sure some responses will be shorter than others, but it can't be every response.
4. Due to the subject of this roleplay, and many characters being canonically children, our characters will be aged up to at least 18 years old.
5. I have no issues with you disappearing on me. Real life happens. I have a job that demands a lot of physical labor and often leaves me too exhausted to do anything when I come home. I'd appreciate it if I get a heads up, but I won't get too hung up if you have to suddenly leave.
6. In the spirit of this thread, when you PM me, put your favorite Pokemon in the title. Just pick one, if you have multiple favorites.

Kinks:
Likes- big boobs and butts, rough sex, messy sex, harems, milfs, sexy outfits/cosplay, semi-public scenes, condom play
Dislikes- scat, watersports, vomit, vore, hardcore BDSM, extreme violence, death, bestiality, yaoi, futa
Any kinks not mentioned, feel free to ask about them. I'll usually say yes.

The Main Idea:
For the plots, I don't really have anything specific in mind. I was mostly hoping to find someone that would possibly GM my trainer OC as he travels on his journey and meets various sexy trainers. Maybe some travel with him as companions, maybe others meet up in the future from time to time. Perhaps after battles, instead of the losing trainer handing over money, they offer their bodies instead. Or maybe a trainer passes off their number after having a battle, and wish to meet in private later on. Perhaps after a gym battle, the gym leader meets with the trainer in the back of the gym, offering a proper reward for their victory. We can I could various interactions with Pokemon and other characters on top of the smut, maybe a mission to save the region from the regional evil organization. We can think up all sorts of ideas for this story.

Some Smaller Ideas:
Mostly some smaller plot ideas focusing on one x one pairings.

A Simple Journey- Perhaps a canon female goes on a journey to train or improve herself, meeting a male OC trainer and becoming traveling companions. Maybe Nessa is taking a break from being a gym leader to improve her skills after a losing streak. Maybe Zinnia is traveling around and soul searching after failing her mission after the events of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Perhaps Sonia is exploring the world and researching various Pokemon, having a young male trainer assist her, as well as keeping her safe from any wild Pokemon.

The High Stakes Battle- Female canon trainer meets a powerful trainer on her journey. He offers her an immense reward, maybe even a rare Pokemon if she defeats him. However, if she loses, she has to surrender herself to him and do whatever he wishes for a night. Needless to say, she loses and is subjected to all kinds of perverted acts. However, her pride as a trainer prevents her from refusing another challenge, wanting to beat him. Naturally, he'll continue to indulge on her body with each victory.

More to come...

Trainers I'd Like To Play Against:
Coming soon...

Thanks for coming by, and let me know if this catches your interest. Feel free to suggest ideas of your own, if you have an idea that you think I'd like. I hope to hear back from you. :)

Back
Top Bottom