Mx Female Zaks Request thread

AK89

Super-Earth
Hello and thank you for taking the time to browse my request thread.
I will begin with what I expect and what can be expected of myself.
My expectations:
●Polite and respectful
● Is relatively active. I get it we all have lives but that doesn't mean you don't reply for two days and not give me a heads up. We are all adults here if things won't be progressing just tell me so I know whats up and we can move on with our lives.
●We all like smut. Its the reason we are here and not on another site. So 50/50 is the most plot focused rp I will do. I find it funny when someone is like 60/40 or more plot to smut on a adult rp site. Of you don't want much smut I'm sure there are other sites more inclined to your taste.
●I don't like mindless fucking for no reason. We here for the smut but it has to make sense. I like it to have some meaning and have had to somewhat at least work for it.
●None of the obvious death,gore,scat, and ect.
●I write 2-3 paragraphs and excerpt the same from my partner. I like a good balance of detail while still giving room to adapt. Mostly just no one liners or novels.
●We can discuss kinks and cravings when we talk as things change.
What to expect from me:
● All things listed above.
●Generally quick response. I tend to read and reply when I get a moment.
●OOC chat but nothing to crazy. Teasing and flirty sure but not trying to date someone I know almost nothing about and haven't seen.

Now for the goods. My top kinks are breeding and ownership. If you want my attention thats always a good place to start. I can write in either first or third but I know the general rule is third so will assume that unless specified. I will hear out any plot ideas and we can see how things work. I prefer pms but can be flexible. Well thats all for now. Feel free to messge me and see if we can work something out.

Back
Top Bottom