Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brief encounters - in the nursery

Foxy Lady

Star
I'd just got the kids undressed and into the bath, where they were splashing and shouting as they played with their toys.

My husband walked into the nursery and closed the door behind them.

He took hold of my waist and pulled me against him. I knew what he wanted.

'Not now,' I whispered, 'not here.'

'I can't wait any longer. Can't you feel how desperate I am?'

I could and told him. I was just as desperate myself and told him that too.

'I can't relax,' I told him. 'One of them could walk in any minute or get into trouble and need help or …'

'Or, or, or – there's always a not now or a not here or one reason or another. This isn't about relaxing, it's about staying sane, about being driven mad with frustration.'

What could I say, he was right. There always was a reason, it was called the kids and our duties to care for them and protect, whatever the price we had to pay. It hadn't always been like this. We couldn't keep our hands off each other before we had the kids, which is probably why we had so many and so quickly.

'OK,' I pulled my dress over my head, 'but you'll have to be quick.'

He was pushing his pants down. 'Do you think I can make this last?' I saw the cum dripping from his prick. 'No,' I gasped, 'neither can I.'

He pushed me onto the bed, face down, his favourite.

It was only when he penetrated that I realised how desperate he truly was, and how long it had been, and how desperate I was, and-

'ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH' he cried as his cum burst into my pussy.

'FFFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK,' I screamed as I came.

He collapsed onto my back and we both burst out laughing.

'Right,' I gasped, 'I'll go and get the kids their bedtime drinks and you can think of an explanation when they ask why we were screaming.'

Back
Top Bottom