Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking to dm smutty DND fun

Vidar

Super-Earth
Hello there I am Vidar aka Monsterdollmaker, and thanks for stopping by.

First off, a little about me. I am a 30 year old who has been role-playing for years now, but I still have plenty of room to grow. I would consider myself a semi-literate person, and I am looking to grow beyond that. I am fairly open with myself, and because of that I can play any gender, monsters, and any role. Sub/switch/dom. I think that's good enough about me for now, maybe if we click as friends you can get to know me a little more.

Also I do no care your gender irl, you can play whatever you want. No matter what it doesn't bother me as long as we are having fun.

I also like to have friendly partners, and while this isn't a requirement, by any means, OOC chat is a huge bonus, and ensures I post more often. I do have a bad habit of getting horribly distracted sometimes. I also require my partners to play characters at the age, or above, 16. Also, first or third person only.

As the title says I'm looking for someone to act as the GM/DM to a smutty story for me. I don't mind working with you however you want to run in it, and whatever system you want to use. I'm most familiar with Pathfinder and DND 3.5, however I know a little about 5e now, and I'm willing to learn other systems. Like Cyberpunk Red, and any others.

I'm wanting a good mix of both story and smut, but I think it would be fun to play in a world of DND with the possibility of smut during the game. Like with various townsfolk, monster girls, monster races in general, and such. I'm looking to play for now, but if we get along really well and once I get more experience playing some I'd be willing to discuss being the GM/DM for my partners as well.

So, I am craving grimdark and spooky, but also monstrous. This can include anything from...sexy monster girls and guys, to Eldritch horrors that crawled out of your worst nightmares. I want to get this straight, I don't just want to always be the one controlling the world, I'm also looking for people wanting to make.me the victim. I can play multiple characters and genders, so feel free to hit me up with any of my ideas, or your own.

I'm willing to do a roleplay format for me controlling the world, or a GM like scenario. I already have lots of ideas, and different scenarios, just let me know what you are craving and what's your limits. Now... I have an OC based on my name that creates monsters and dolls, we can go the more sexy monster girl route with it, or make it a horror scene where you're trying to escape. Let's discuss!~

I also have less dark stories I'd like to GM or play in! Like one based on fallout but it's fully my own design, it's not really super like fallout besides it's post apocalypse and has a lot of dangers. I have various versions of this that include zombies, sex zombies, monsters and various other things including aliens and space travel later.

I also have a dnd world I build I wouldn't mind doing id anyone is interested. All of this would be non system based unless you want to use a system

Just so it is out there, I am looking to play a male character for now, but I may switch it up sometimes or I may not. As long as you're willing to play females and futas I don't care your IRL gender, I don't see how that would effect it as long as your willing to do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom