Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The bosses girl (Luna and Yullian)

yullian

Super-Earth
"i think it's time you learned some manners" he said grabbing her shoulders and tapping the back of her legs so she fell to the ground, He then put his cock at the entrance of her mouth "Yes slut you are going to like this" he said before forcing himself into her mouth. it was getting close to lunch now, but it was clear she wasn't allowed to go to lunch yet

She let out a muffled cry as he pushed his cock into her mouth. She knew if she bit him she'd be out of a job. She closed her eyes and then decided to just do as he said. She moved her tongue around his shaft and began sucking lightly on him.

He looked down at her tear filled eyes "good good" he then put his hand behind her head and forced her to deep throat him, He liked the feeling of her throat against his cock, but the feeling of her pussy would be much better.

She gagged as he forced himself into her throat and closed her eyes. Why was he doing this to her on the first day, or at all? She continued to move her tongue around as her throat muscles contracted around him.

"good girl" he said as he pushed himself into her mouth several times. Soon enough he quickly started to get bored of her throat. "stand up slut. And bend over your desk" he commanded "i am going to show you the benefits of working here" he said stroking his cock and waiting for her to do so.

She got up, even though she didn't take to kindly to being called a slut. But there was nothing she could do. She bended over her desk, and her panties were now in plain view. The skirt wasn't long enough to cover anything when she bended over.

"good, good" he said before walking over to her and smacking her ass slightly "mm that looks nice" he said as he continued to gaze at her ass "the only thing spoiling my view are these..." he put his hand where her slit was and ribbed it slightly before pulling her panties down so that they were at her knees "much better" mark said slowly stroking his cock before putting it at her entrance

She stared at the empty chair in front of her. She had to ignore him, it, whatever he was about to do to her. She knew what he was going to do but had no intention of admitting it however. She could feel him against her slightly wet entrance and then moaned ever so quietly. "Just get it over with" She wanted to say, but she knew he would take his sweet time taking her.

He chuckled as he rubbed his cock against her entrance "maybe i should call the other guys in to see my new slut in action?" he said laughing, as he was rubbing her slit he was slowly putting the head of his cock into her "mmm you feel nice" he said as he smacked her ass lightly.

(catch up)

She took in a sharp breath and held back a moan. It seemed as if she had gotton wetter at the mention of an audiance, but she shook her head. "No...just.." She trailed off. Just fuck me seemed like she was begging. "Please just hurry. I have real work to do."

He continued to rub his cock up and down her slit "mm" he said, he was apparently enjoying this "Maybe i will call a couple others in" he laughed because she seemed to have gotten wetter, when she cut her self off he wanted to know why "Just... what" he paused and laughed "Work, this will be your work for now, and for as long as i wish, your job, to take it" he said continuing to rub her with his cock, sometimes he slipped but never went too far in.

"If that is the case...I am never coming back. I'm not doing this everyday. I'm not a prostitute." She growled as he continued to tease her. She didn't know why he was rubbing along her like that. Was he really planning on calling some of the guys in?

He laughed "well maybe not everyday" he did want to keep her as a secretary, after all she did want to work, but right now that didn't matter. Soon he was going to take her, He liked the feel of her, Now he wanted her he started to push into her, Slowly but surly, but soon, he was going deeper "mm" he said with a smirk, He really had no intention of getting people in to watch, but he was going to screw her, and that seemed to get her more wet.

She stared at the desk as he invaded her, biting her lip. She refused to give him the satisfaction of her moaning. "I'm not coming back no matter what you say." She muttered as he continued to push imto her. She wanted to scream for someone to help her, but she was scared. There were no woman that she could see on this floor.

"Oh really" he said continuing to thrust into her "and what would it take to make you change your mind?" he asked the question although he was still thrusting into her, rather hard and fast. "Although i have to say, you are rather nice" It was obvious he was not going to stop this for a while.

She could not help but moan as he fucked her now. She couldn't reason with him while he was raping her. So she didn't answer his question. Her pussy slowly began to tighten around him as he ravaged her. She needed this job..she needed at least one paycheck.

He continued to thrust into her, harder and harder, he could feel himself reaching his release, but she was tightening around him that meant that she must be close too "See you do like this" he smacked her ass a little as he thrust into her 'that is one fine ass she has got there' he thought to himself as he continued to thrust into her.

Back
Top Bottom