Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB tropes, taboos, and darker strokes

DarkerStrokes

Your Local Swamp Monster
that green pond in the neighbors' back yard
Hello there, thanks for dropping by! This thread is going to deal with darker themes, including incest, beastiality, and abuse. I'm seeking partners to play characters with uteruses - that is, characters capable of getting pregnant in the traditional sense, because that's another theme that will recur. If you feel affronted by any of that (or if you're just not interested in writing them), we probably won't make good partners.

Still here? Fantastic.

I am seeking to play dominant male roles. Mostly daddies - you know the type. Tall, burly, maybe with a bit of a belly and a beard, big hands and arms and a dick to match. I'll tune him to go with the particular setup, but I'd say the ideal prototype would be a young(ish) David Harbour. I'm not limited to white guys, though, which could be important depending on partner preferences.

I am a detail-oriented writer. I enjoy the who, how, where, what, and why just as much as I enjoy the sticky sex and wobbly bits. I am also very good at the sticky sex and wobbly bits. It's what I'm primarily interested in with these stories, in fact, I just get bored if there's no character development. I will also get bored if I frequently receive fewer than three paragraphs in a post. Sorry, I'm just really verbose and I lose interest if I don't get enough to work with.

I'm very friendly. I try to be precise with my RTs so that no one wastes too much of their time, but I can be very goofy ooc and I've been told I'm an easy person to write with. Please communicate with me.

**I would greatly prefer to play on Discord! DM me and I will gladly share my username.

To expand on my initial introduction, I am looking to indulge some recent dark fascinations. I'll list the recurring ones here and leave the plot-specific elements for later on.
- Breeding and pregnancy - reckless creampies, purposefully trying to knock someone up, etc. I'm not into alternative pregnancies, so I am seeking Female or AFAB characters, please.
- Incest. Most, if not all of the plot bunnies I'll put up a little later on will include father/child incest, accounting for enby or trans masc characters. The age of the 'child' must conform to site rules but within those parameters, younger is better.
- Beastiality. My interest here lies mostly with canines and dogs, but equines are also welcome.
- Watersports. This is more or less a requirement for me, I'm afraid. I'm not interested in smell or taste, just the performing of some specific acts. Reach out if you have more questions.
Other kinks of interest include exhibitionism, prostitution, gang bangs, sharing, glory holes, anal, rough sex, BDSM, intoxication, cock warming, ahegao, DD/lg, monster fucking, mild to moderate cumflation/belly bulges, multiple orgasms, squirting, and more!

Some of my kinks are negotiable, but the ones I devoted bullet points to are pretty crucial for these particular prompts - which are coming right up!

*because it's been mentioned in a few messages: I will not include misgendering or feminization in stories involving trans men. Please stop asking.

For simplicity's sake, I'm using she/her pronouns to represent YC, but please feel free to sub in others if they are more appropriate. Please also keep in mind that these aren't set in stone, I'm happy to change things around - and also to work with your ideas if you bring them to me!

Daddy Dearest
He tries to be a good dad. Really, he does - and these days, he mostly manages it. There was a rough patch right at the start there when her mother left them, nothing but a note with their 15-month-old screaming in her bassinet when he got home. But he worked hard, he got help, and he lucked out by somehow, miraculously, raising a good kid.

Possibly as a result of this fraught start, he might have ended up just a smiiidge... protective. He works from home and is always nearby if she needs him and when she struggled socially in middle school, they found her an online program. He protects her fiercely from anything that might tarnish her innocence and one day, he realizes why.

What's he going to do when he accepts that he has sexual or even romantic inclinations towards his own daughter? More importantly, what will she do when her beloved father starts teaching her about sex in an incredibly hands-on way?

*Important note: this one is not meant to be non-con. Ideally the daughter is totally ignorant of sex and is therefore completely pliant to the whims of the man she trusts most in the world.

The Devil's Daughter
His great-great grandfather was the first. The little family farm wouldn't survive another biting winter and he understood that the family itself wouldn't survive either, not if the homestead collapsed. Miserable with worry and in the darkness of his mind, he found it - found Him.

More than a century later, the tradition continues. The family farm is now one of several adjacent to a sleepy little hamlet where secrets hide under every floorboard, whispers in every deep, dark shadow. His family has grown metaphorically fat and healthy by His graces, and all He asks in return is for the tradition to continue.

For the sacrifices to continue.

Every few years, the family's patriarch takes on a new bride from the members of the congregation - or at least, the young daughters of the congregation. The time of the ceremony is coming soon and the whispers in his head are adamant about His choice.

With the worshippers gathered, he calls his own child up to the altar to receive her father's sacrament.

*This is another one that is not meant to be non-con, but I might be swayed if you have very strong feelings about it.
**This is also where monster fucking comes in. Daddy has a family grimoire, which comes with instructions... and pictures.

Lady of the House (I'm a bit on the fence about this one but if you have a strong desire, I might be up for a revival.)

Her mother had been the lady of the house, of course, and had birthed three beautiful daughters before she had been untimely stolen from her family by disease. Not that daughters did much good for the young Earl of Hampshire, who had desperately needed a son to protect his family legacy. Without a wife by his side, there would be no more hope: his daughters would be married off and his estate given away to some third cousin twice removed who had nothing but a legal claim to the title. He wouldn't have his roots in the town, wouldn't care about the community of tenants who occupied the land around the estate, and that did not sit right with the Earl.

And so, the death of his wife was kept a secret. There was no announcement, no funeral, no calling or mourning hours as was the custom. He saved a fortune on alcohol, of course, but he was only buying time until the word inevitably got out.

That is, unless...

Unless the eldest of those three daughters looked strikingly like her mother. Unless she could be coaxed into producing a male heir - both brother and son - to save the family name. Unless she could be made to believe that this, too, was the duty of a well-bred girl with plenty of family ties.

And so, one day, her father tells her that she will be moving into his room with him - and explains in the night, with touch, that she will forever belong to him. That she will be the new Lady of the House.

*This plot is meant to be sort of olde world-y. If you've seen Bridgerton, that's the period we're shooting for.
**This plot is also somewhat dependent on the daughter being rather naive. Doesn't understand sex or lineages or anything like that, but likes the idea of assisting her father.
***If you'd like to play a transmasc character in this plot, I'm happy to work out exactly how that goes. No Lady of the House, then, but there's no reason he/they wouldn't be able to produce a male heir for their father, is there? ;3

That's all I've got at the moment, but I'm sure I'll think of more. I'm also happy to hear any potential partner's ideas or modifications.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom