Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating (Interracial) cuckold (Looking for male partner)

Hello Friend <3

So I am look for roleplay friend, who like cheating/cuckold scenarios.
So what I have in mind I play a white girlfriend (Or young wife can also work if you prefer). That your character has a huge crush on. You play a Indian, Asian or black (deepening on what you prefer). Your character really wants to be with my character, just one problem she got a boyfriend.

On day your character finds himself alone with my character and her boyfriend. It does not really go the way he wants. She and her boyfriend slowly starts having sex in-front of him. He is basically getting cuckolded by her bf. He gets harder and harder as he watches. Slowly gets more and more involved with them. Doing more and more stuff too her, when it slowly turns into a threesome and not cuckold session. He slowly gets more and more in control and is the one fucking her while the bf now watches.

I left the scenario pretty nondescript, on purpose, really wanna come up with a scenarios that is unique and that we both enjoy. So if any of this seems like your kind of stuff please DM me.

Some of my likes: interacial, age difference , water play, hardcore, force, big dicks.

Some of my none likes: shit(poop, crap, etc), a girl who is way to young or way to old,

Back
Top Bottom