Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Impure Understandings, a Futa NTR story.

Impure Understandings chapter 1

Lookingforthis

Planetoid
This is the story of a girl being taken to her fiancee in a far off city. Problem is, her new father in law is a pig and her mother in law the definition of a bitch.

At least her fiancee is cute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The months of Spring brought warm air amidst a cold climate that warmed travelers.

They weren't good months to travel, truth be told, because ice melts clogged rivers and early rains flooded plains. And the less said of what happened to the roads the better. But the divine willing, and weather permitting, there were few other months in which travel could be said to be genuinely enjoyable.

"Is it always like this mother?" One Frilla of Olm said. Or Frilla the girl, as any unmarried women of young age were called. Unflattering for someone 15 year of age, especially when the moniker applied to girls of 10 just the same, but not the worst she supposed. Especially when "spinster" existed as an alternative.

She managed to hold back a shutter at the thought.

"Not really Frilly," Her mother calmly responded to her, putting a tender hand on Frilla's head, "But I'm happy you could experience spring travel like this."

"Mooooom," The girl whined as she endured her mother's petting, "I'm an engaged woman. Woman! Stop treating me like a girl!"

"When you have your own kids," Her mother replied with a sly smile as she pulled her hand back, "You'll find that sort of thing will never matter with them. Which-"

She stopped as she put a finger on her chin and looked at her daughter from the corner of her eye.

"-Shouldn't be too far now, right~?"

"See, this is why you should have stayed home," Frills grumbled as she leaned against the wall of the carriage she was in.

It was nothing fancy, really, but the vehicle marked the wealth that her family possessed. And although uncharitable people would claim that it was, point in fact, a dressed up wagon, the fact that her father would afford to take a wagon and arrange it into a carriage should have spoken tons about them!

Nevermind that connections to her family were important enough to arrange it's necessity!

"Now, now Frilly," Her father in the front of the carriage asked, "If your mother stayed home, who would warm me in the cold spring nights?"

"Gods damn it daaaad!" Frilla groaned, taking one of her well braided brown curls and pulling at it in frustration.

"Foul language ill befits a lady, Frilla," Her mother gently chided her, making Frilla want to pull on her hair even harder, "Besides, I am sure one of the horses could help with that Rolt."

The coachman, one of the employee's of Frilla's father, actually choked at that, but he mastered his expression quick enough for Rolt of Olm to only casually give him a glance. The help, after all, was supposed to be mostly invisible.

"What if I don't want a horse?" Frilla's father testily asked her mother, twisting from his position at the head of the carriage to give Orta, Frills's mom, a challenging look.

If Frilla could roll her eyes any harder, they would fall out of her head.

"Well, Horge here seems like an obedient man…" Orta opined, lips pursued as she seemed to entertain the notion.

The coachman, the one named Horge, could not help himself and covered his mouth with his sleeve as he shuttered from keeping his chuckled from being audible.

"What if I want a woman?" Rolt huskily said, eyes going over his wife.

"Then I suppose it's a good thing for poor Horge and the horses I am here," Orta demurred with a smile and yelped as Rolt reached into the carriage and pulled her into a kiss.

"Good gods, I am still here!" Frilla whined as her face reddened in embarrassment. She really hope they wouldn't be pulling this sort of crap when they got to her new home!

"Now, now Frilly," Orta breathlessly said as she and her husband broke, "Here is some hard earned wisdom from mother to daughter; Never stop your husband from acting like a man."

And then she smiled shamelessly at her daughter.

"It's sexy!"

"Gaaaaah!" Frilla threw her arms into the air and sulked on the side of the carriage as they went on as her mother laughed on.

She really hoped her marriage to the son of her father's friend wouldn't end up like this.

Still, even though she was full of second hand embarrassment just now, the thought of the purpose of this trip, to deliver her to her husband…well, it made her giddy!

Her family were traders and wealthy ones at that. Her father had actually arrived in the city of Olm with nothing but his bootstraps when he was a young strapping man, or so he always said when recounting the tale. And although he was now a staple of the city as one of the leader's of it's wealthy class, he couldn't have made it without the investment of others.

Like his friend, one Dalto of Rum.

Apparently, Rum was the place where her father had been born, but if you weren't into either growing produce or ranching there really wasn't much for a young ambitious man to really do. But Dalto had a gift for breeding and raising animals and that, along with his marriage to only daughter of a poor noble family, made sure that he was in the right position to lavish her father with both opportunities and jobs.

Frilla had never met the man, but she had known that she had been promised to his first born son ever since her first blood had come on. And although the notion of leaving her family behind to be part of someone else's had filled her with a certain amount of fear and comprehension, time had worn away these concerns only to replace them with anticipation.

She got to be the woman of her home!

No longer would she have to labor like a servant under her mother! Instead, it'll be her turn to order the actual servants around! She'll get to let her hair down in public, something only married women do, and she'll be spoken to with the respect and gravity that married women were addressed with!

That she would be entitled to!

"-but seriously dear," Orta took Frilla out of her brief bout of daydreaming, apparently having missed the first few things her mother had been speaking of, "Remember that a household falls or thrives on the back of the woman of the house. It's not just privilege you are getting, but also responsibility."

"Yes, yes, yes," Frilla replied, having gone over this conversation many times over with her mother. She knew how to sew, mend, cook, clean aaaaand keep a ledger as well as go over contracts.

She knew how to talk to people, dress for the occasion and, while she didn't know much about animal husbandry, wives were only supposed to learn their husband's trades after they married anyway.

IF they needed to learn them anyway; Frilla and her future husband's family were fairly wealthy. Chances are that she would not need to be heavily involved with smelly farm animals anyway!

"Frilla," Her mother said with a commanding tone that snapped the girl's attention back to her, only to see her as serious as she's ever seen, "I've said it before but let me say it again."

"Only women capable of enduring through hard times are capable of enjoying the good ones. And while poverty will, gods willing, never be one of your challenges, you will have challenges." She ended, looking her daughter straight in the eye.

Frilla swallowed the lump she had in her throat, managing to clear her throat.

"I-I know mom," The girl said after a while.

"So long as you do," Orta replied, seeming to be finally satisfied.

The journey that they started but 2 days ago took another week to complete, making Frilla feel as though her father was a madman for traveling as much as he did. They met small obstacles and problems along the road, like broken wheels or getting stuck in mud, but it was never anything more than a momentary trouble.

And then…they got to Rum.

The place had grown to be a large town since the times of her father, or so he said, but extensive fields after fields extended in front of the town. More people lived in their farms or ranches than in the town proper, and Frilla was ready to believe that by looking at the large developed grazing fields and huge herds that roamed them.

They nonetheless headed to the town, because it would have been gauche to deliver Frilla directly to her new house like produce.

"Now, remember what we've told you," Her mother whispered to her as they waited in the town center. The sounds of a crowd forming cheering as two men embraced could be heard, outside, making breath deeply to calm her nerves.

"Dalto, you fat whoremonger, it's been too long!" She heard her father say out loud. She couldn't help but sniff at the words said but she supposed she "officially" wasn't there yet, so it was alright.

"Rolt, you skinny horse buggerer, you should have come in the fall and waited out the winter with me and the family!" A hoarse voice happily replied, giving Frilla her first impression of her new father-in-law.

"And let the help run the business in Olm to the ground while I was gone? Not likely," Her father snorted as they each loudly clapped each other in the back.

"Speaking of family, allow me to introduce my beautiful wife," Frills's father said, Orta smiling at her daughter as she took the cue and excited the carriage.

"And my darling daughter," Her father continued and Frilla filled her lungs as she exited the vehicle.

There were some people around bearing witness to the reunion and, she supposed, her engagement. Nonetheless, the first word that occurred to her when she looked at her father's friend was…"repugnant."

Was this really the man who had helped her Da throughout his life?

The man was short, barely taller than Frilla herself was, and when her father had called him "fat" he wasn't kidding; Dalto was positively rotund!

His hair was blonde but balding. Some of his teeth were missing, his clothing, though finely made, looked so badly worn that it made her father's travel worn ones look like noble wear!

And though pudgy and ugly looking, it wasn't his appearance that gave her this impression.

It was his eyes.

His beady eyes roamed the body of her mother in a way that made Frilla think that he was looking at piece of pork, if the way he pursued his lips was any indication.

And the worst thing?

Her parents didn't seem to notice!

"A pleasure to finally meet you master Dalto," Her mother demurred as she extended her hand and even giggled as the old man took it and laid a wet kiss on it that made Frilla's toes want to curl.

"The pleasure's all mine ma'm. Always wanted to meet the flower that Rolt picked for himself," He replied with what he obviously thought was charm. By the way that her mother's neck turned a little red, it unbelievably worked!

"And this is the apple of my eye, Frilla," Her father said and Dalto's attention turned to her.

The way his eyes traveled from her lips to her C sized breasts made her frown. The way his gaze turned to her wide hips and ass made her feel as though she was looking at a sow! But when he finally looked at her eyes…and gave himself a self-satisfied nod made her want to gag.

"A true pleasure to finally meet the future woman of the Dalto household," He wonders of wonders, said in a tone of voice that didn't want to make her skin crawl.

"The pleasure's al-" Frilla started to lie only to be interrupted.

"That's still to be decided," The sharp commanding voice of a woman said.

Stepping from the crowd, a woman as tall as her father, as black haired as her mother, and dressed as richly as a queen. A furled and embroidery-laden dress hid hips and an ass as wide as Frilla's own but with a bust that held mammarie's as big as her head as she stepped through.

"Hah, my lovely Josy," Dalto actually sighed as the woman pulled a fan from out of her back and covered her face.

"Josephy Dalto, formerly of House Nowerts," She airily introduced herself as she fanned her face.

"My lovely wife," The fat man said with a smile that said "what can you do?"

"Quite," Josephy replied as she turned to Frilla's parents...and actually curtsied!

"Pleasure to meet you master Rolt and Orta," She intoned. After a while, she looked Frilla's way and, after seeming to decide that it would be proper, added, "And young girl Frilla."

The way Dalto looked at her made her want to wretch. But her future mother in law? She made Frilla want to scream.

"Young woman Frilla," The girl said from between clenched teeth, "I am engaged."

"Frilla!" Her mother scolded her, making the girl frown at her mother. Was she supposed to endure this?

"That is precisely the problem dear," Josephy sneered at Frilla before turning to her parents, "While I respect my husband's decision in all things, I must say that I have reservations about this engagement."

"Why is that?" Rolt asked, his business mask coming on.

"First, this engagement happened before I was married to my Dalto," She replied with an extended finger, "And therefore I was never involved with its inception. It is only natural as a mother to be involved in who their one and only son marries, surely!"

"And you wouldn't have approved of it if you had been?" Rolt asked and Josephy sighed.

"I don't know," She admitted as she looked at Frilla again. And, by the way her nose furrowed, found her wanting, "But then, it's possible that there is no woman in this world worthy of my Bato. But that just brings me to my second problem."

"Young Frilla here," She said, Frilla's hackles rising at the omission of "woman", "Is 15. A good marriageable age. My Bato? He is 12."

"...pardon me, but I was under the impression that it was the costume for nobility to marry early?" Frilla's mother chose that moment to cut in, her voice dubious.

"Sometimes, yes," Josephy admitted, "When the needs of the House are great. And there is no great need for Bato to marry at the moment."

"Woman," Dalto chose that moment to cut in, "I gave my word."

Complex feelings appeared on the noblewoman's face before resolution finally took place and she stood her ground.

"You know, it's normal for engagements to take at least a month before they are consummated," Her father piped in.

"What are you saying, Master Rolt?" The disgusting man's wife asked.

"I am saying that obviously you don't know my daughter enough, otherwise you wouldn't have a problem with this engagement." Father went on, "But the customary period before the actual marriage should give you enough time to familiarize with each other. What do you say? If Frilla is objectionable, why it's only a week and half's ride here to get her."

Josephy bit her lip before her eyes searched her husband, who was looking strangely pleased, before they went back to Frilla's father.

"Fine, one month," She declared before she walked back into the crowd.

"Well," Dalto said in the silence that followed, "I suppose this is a good time as any to introduce my son."

And then a blonde, blue-eyed young man who barely reached to Frilla's neck burst out of the crowd.

"Hi, I am Balto!" He exclaimed, his smile so wide that it made the corner of Frilla's mouth go up as well, "and I am here to meet my wife!"

"And we are Rolt and Orta," Her mother replied as she leaned down to look at him in the eye, "And we are glad to meet you!"
"Then," Bato gasped as he looked at Frilla, "You must be my wife!"

"Your fiancee master Bato," Frilla properly, if bitterly, said.

The boy thought of it for a while before shaking his head.

"Nah, you are too pretty to be anything less then my wife!"

Frilla's heart skipped a beat, and she found herself genuinely smiling since getting out of her carriage.

They had made their way to Dalto's house in his ranch then, after they had gotten the people who had watched the confrontation to swear witness to the engagement that transpired.

"You know," Dalto said as Frilla's parents were getting on the carriage again, "You could leave your wife here with Frilla for the month. You know, to ensure the wedding happens."

The way he eyed Orta's tits and licked his lips made Frilla highly doubt that was the real reason, but her parents seemed to be blind.

To their credit, Rolt shook his head as he pressed Frilla's mother against him, "It's like I tell my wife; I need her to keep me warm at night. One month is too long to be kept away."

A flash of disappointment that was plain to Frilla but not, still surprisingly, her parents went through his face before his jolly facade reasserted itself and he laughed out loud.

"Too true, too true!" He chuckled in reply before…putting a hand on Frilla's shoulder, "But worry not, your daughter is in good hands."

Thankfully, her mother drew her in for a hug and out of Dalto's reach.

"I am going to miss you Frilly," Her mother whispered to her, making Frilla feel just that little bit sad, "But remember,"

"Endure."

And then, just like that…they were gone.

"So," Dalto said in a voice full of grease and self-satisfaction, "Want me to show you around?"

"I'd…like wait until tomorrow if that's all the same to you…father," Frilla replied as she forced herself to address the disgusting man by the proper title as her prospective father-in-law.

"It is quite alright," Dalto chuckled as he walked to his house, padding Frilla lower in the back then she was comfortable with, "We've got all the time in the world."

Dinner time had been tense, with Dalto eyeing her with more hunger then the food in front of her and Josephy looking at her as if she were something nasty that she found on the bottom of her shoes.

The only bright light remained her fiance, who was so adorable that it made Frilla forget how disappointing the day had gone.

But even when she retired to her chamber, which was right next to Dalto's and Josephy's so as to keep any "improriarty" between her and her fiancee, a notion that was so idiotic that she found it hard to not just look down on Josephy when she had said it, she was still restless.

Here she was, in her new home. The future woman of the Dalto household.

Except…she still had to prove herself. As if she wasn't good enough!

And there was Dalto himself, a more greasy and improper man she had still met. It was a silly worry, she supposed, but she couldn't help but feel like…he might try something with her.

And if he did…what could she do?

Endure, her mother had said.

If he did something, she could make a big deal out of it, she supposed. But then, that was the same as giving up on this engagement.

The same thing as going back home in disgrace.

But really, as much of a bitch as her new "mother" was, she seemed the kind to not tolerate her husband having dalliances with other women. If she stuck to her, as miserable as that seemed, she..would probably be alright.

She just had to make sure she was never alone with Dalto.

And that was when she heard the door to her room creak.

It had been a few hours since she had retired for the night, but had been tossing and turning around her bed with her troubled thoughts. As soon as the door started moving, she made sure to go completely still as some tentative steps brought someone over to the side of her bed.

The room was dark, and the light of the moon barely came into her room, but she still closed her eyes to make sure that whoever this person was would not see that she was awake.

She…did not know what to do if she had to confront this person.

A hand came down and touched her arm, making the girl shuttered as it went up her shoulder and then very lightly traced her neck.

A quiet groan of appreciation sounded out from whomever had stolen into her bedroom and the ruffle of night wear followed as they pulled their arm back and…pulled their clothe's up?

Frilla cracked open an eye to look at a shadowed body searching through the crotch. She did not turn her head, because she didn't want to be caught, but her fears for the worse were confirmed once this person seemed to find what they were looking for.

And pulled out a humongous cock.

She could not see it clearly in the low light, but it was a torgid member almost the size of a horse. It was thicker then her arm and the glans at the end seemed comically small compared to how huge the base of this breeding instrument was. Even erect as it was, some skin stuck to just below the flared rims of the spongy head and a hand came up to grab it by the neck…and pull the foreskin back.

Even in the low light, Frilla thought she could see flecks of white just before that glans, but the sheer smell of that virile cock needed no light for Frilla to detected it.

Sweaty, slightly fetid, slightly sweet, but incredibly potent it made her breath quicken just smelling it.

Thankfully this person didn't notice, as their breath also got faster and faster as they pumped their dick up and down. Frilla watched with rapt attention as the person pumped faster and faster, until, with a high pitch moan, they brought a clay pot just below their cock, and above Frilla's breast, and…orgasmed?

Whatever Frilla had thought a male orgasm would look, or sound like, this wasn't it.

Thick ropes audibly surged forth from that cock and splurted into that Pot. Nasty squelching sounds that joined that soundtrack of those girly moans. The smell that followed, that of hyper fecund and virile semen, made Frilla want to cough as it invaded her nostrils and made her feel light headed.

And then it was done.

Groaning in satisfaction, this stranger turned around and made her way out of Frilla's room. And Frilla, as slowly as she could, turned her head around to completely confirm her suspicions.

But maybe the low light wasn't right.

Maybe she was too tired.

Maybe this whole situation had driven her insane.

Because she didn't see the rotund silhouette of Dalto, as she was sure she would.

Instead, she saw the silhouette of a woman in a nightgown, swaying as she exited her room.

However, there were wet droplets on the top of her own nightgown, "spill overs" to prove that she had not just imagined what had transpired.

With a shaky finger, she scooped them up and brought them to her nose. She took a few whiffed of them and scrounge her nose in disgust. Surely this was only what a man made?

But…just to be sure.

She opened her mouth.

And her tongue darted out to lick them up.

And if the smell had made her feel light headed? This made her feel as if she had a fever.

A fever that extended down to her crotch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Impure Understandings chapter 2
Here is the second chapter.

I will otherwise update this every Monday except the last Monday of a month; That one is reserved for a voter's choice story :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Frilla awoke, she was steeped in sweat.

It annoyed her how sticky her night clothes felt as she roused herself. Her blankets had been thrown off the edge of the bed during the night and the chill of the morning had seeped into the room, and still she had somehow managed to somehow sweat up a storm. It was still early spring for heaven's sake!

Still, the cause of it, the single taste of a drop of something she very much didn't want to think about, brought some heat to her cheeks as the simple memory of it brought a rather unbearable heat to her loins that she didn't appreciate.

Shaking her head, the 15 year old got off from her bed and shook her sticky night clothes off as she went to check on her luggage.

With a click of her tongue, she stared disapprovingly at the wooden chest at the foot of her bed. She had also brought a bag full of other things she could not do without, like make-up and other feminine toiletries, but all her clothing was in her chest.

And good lords it was a mess.

Groaning as she realized that maybe she shouldn't have been too proud to ask her mother for help packing up, she was relieved to find that she had at least two comfortable dresses for day wear.

In retrospect though, she could have brought more undergarments. Why didn't she pack more than 3?

Gods darn it, she was going to have to make more!

Luckily, she hadn't at least forgotten to bring yarn and odd ends of fabrics with her, so she wouldn't have to go and buy more or, heaven forbid, ask her mother-in-law.

Shaking her head, she finished climbing out of her nightly clothing and set it by her bed along with yesterday's clothes. She'd have to ask about where the clothes were laundered but, for now, she sighed as she neatly folded them.

And stared at them.

Well, she just stared at a stain in her night clothes. It was off-white, yellowy really, it was in the exact spot where the dollop of cream had lan-

No. She was not dealing with that. Later she would…investigate what the hell last night was about but for now she was hungry.

And that meant, sigh, eating with her in-laws.

"Frilla, love, you look absolutely ravishing this fine morning," Dalto greeted her as she came into the dining room. The place was actually rather large, with the table in the middle capable of seating many people and fitted with the seats to match. The kitchen was actually in an adjacent room with no door, with the sweet smell of corn cakes in the air. The aroma made her stomach grumble and the subtle smell of tea making itself known made her mouth almost salivate.

All she had had in more than a week of travel was very mild bitter beer, porridge and jerky.

However, this was all undermined by an ugly obese man wearing what looked to be ranching clothes one size too small.

"Yes, umm, thanks?" Frilla replied as her need to have some of what was cooking warred with her sense of propriety.

That is to say, she struggled with telling her future father-in-law off for making too forward a comment to her.

"Think nothing of it lass," The fat man said with a smile that somehow just seemed to highlight how oily his skin was.

"After all, I'll be your new daddy," He went on as he patted her on the back.

The last pat reaching the upper part of her ass.

"Mr Dalto!" Frilla almost screeched in indignation as she jerked away from him.

"My mistake!" The ball of lard replied with both hands in the air, trying to look more innocent than a murderer caught with a knife in hand, "Just meant to make you feel welcome, that's all."

"I am feeling more than welcome enough," Frilla ground between her teeth.

"Good, good. You just have so much space in your derriere, dear, that I misaimed. Sorry for that." Dalto shot her an apologetic smile that Frilla sincerely didn't believe anyone could fall for.

What kind of man apologized twice for something they didn't mean?

And her ass wasn't big!

It was just, you know, slightly on the large side.

"But here, let me make it up to you," Dalto "apologetically" drew a chair near to where he would seat, "Think of this as your new home. Relax."

"We'll see about that," Josephy snorted as she came into the dining room with silver plates in hands, packed to the brim with corn cakes and pork cutlings.

Frilla didn't know if the light sneer in her face was just how her face normally looked, but she had never been more thankful to see it.

"Oh don't be like that Josey," The fat man ground out, deflating with disappointment.

"Here, let me help you with that!" Frilla took the opportunity presented to her and walked to her mother-in-law with her hands extended.

Josephy blinked at the expecting limbs and, after a long pause, wordlessly passed Frilla one of the plates.

Having set the table, Frilla sat down to eat.

Next to Josephy, who had taken the opposite end of the table from her husband.

"So, good morning all?" Frilla tittered out as she served herself some tea and corn cakes.

"I suppose," Josephy replied as she pointedly looked at her cup and empty plate.

Hiding her grimace, Frilla served her too.

"Can I get some of that?" Dalto good naturedly asked, and this time Frilla had to turn her head to hide her grimace as she got up and did the same to him.

"Thanks lass," The fat man said and pinched Frilla as she turned around, making her spill some of the tea as she almost jumped.

Josephy, not seeming to notice what her husband had done, tsked and looked at the girl like she would a dog, "I really hoped you weren't not the jumpy kind."

"I'm not!" Frilla protested but the look the woman gave her let her know it would be futile to argue.

The way her gaze seemed to longer on the stains in her lower stomach and crotch was far too intense to do anything but add insult to injury.

"You'll see," The girl pouted as she sat down again next to the woman who broke her study of Frilla's stains to look at her as if she weren't expecting anything.

"Don't you have better clothes?" The older woman asked and Frilla stopped in the middle of resuming her breakfast mid-motion as she looked down at herself.

Quickly swallowing, she turned her body around to Josephy to gesture at it, "What's wrong with this?"

"That," Josephy pointedly said as her hand shot out and grabbed Frilla's skirt around her thigh. Her fingers pressed down on Frilla's meaty thighs, but the nail on her thumb looped around to dig on the soft flesh between her thigh and her vagina, "Is a city dress."

"It's comfy," Frilla defended herself.

"It's inappropriate for a rancher's wife," The black haired woman said as her hands roughly grabbed the frilling on her backside, her fingers painfully filling themselves with cloth and assflesh.

Frilla, clenching her teeth as she refused to show her mother-in-law any pain, just nodded at her, "Then I defer to my new mother for better clothes."

A smile seemed to almost break into Josephy's face as she watched her daughter squirm, but a new arrival blissfully put a stop to that conversation.

"Good morn da and ma," The sleepy shape of the 12 year old Balto yawned as he came into the room, still in his night clothes, "Oh, and good morning Frilly!"

"Good morning to you Balto!" Frilla beamed as her in-law stopped her grabbing her, the happy way the boy looked at her making her feel blessed.

"Balto, we are now living with someone outside the family," His mother, on the other hand, sighed, "It's not proper to go about in your night clothes like that anymore."

"Well, yeah," The boy replied as if he weren't getting the point, "But she's going to be my wife, so what does it matter?"

Frilla was starting to understand why some girls swooned.

"It's improper," Josephy insisted.

"Ah, just leave the lad alone Josey," The piece of lard proved good for something once as he laid a hand on his son's shoulder, "A man who can't feel comfortable in his own home can't be said to be in his home. And this lad will one day be the man of the house!"

Frilla had to stop herself from nodding along with Dalto if only for the principle of it.

"I swear, we spoil him too much," The older woman sighed before she turned a critical eye to Frilla again.

"But I suppose we need to if his future "wife" won't." She said as she gestured towards his empty cup and plate.

"I was going to get to it," Frilla grumbled as she got up from her first for the second time and served the beautiful boy some tea.

"Thanks Frilly," Balto said and Frilla felt herself mirroring the smile he threw her way.

It was why she didn't notice her mother-in-law standing behind her.

Grunting as she bumped into the woman's large bust, she rebounded slightly into the table, spilling tea into herself.

"Oh, shit, shit," Frilla cursed as the hot tea immediately soaked into her clothes, the liquid thankfully not burning as it got into her.

"You forgot something," Josephy said with the sort of face you have to a dog who shat the bed and passed her son a platter full of corn cakes.

"I-I was going to get to it," Frilla hissed as a wave of embarrassment washed over her. This bitch

"Come with me," The older woman said as she exited the dining room, clearly expecting to be obeyed.

Grinding her teeth, Frilla did just that and followed her.

Dalto and Josephy's room, as it turned out, was almost as big as her parents. Which was to say it was huge.

From adjacent room that served as just a closet, the older woman pulled some clothes and threw them on her bed.

"Put those one," She commanded.

"I have my own, thanks," Frilla, not quite being able to let her frustration show, replied.

"They are completely improper and unbefitting of the wife of the wealthiest rancher in Rum," Josephy haughtily said, "So start stripping."

Grumbling to herself, Frilla finally obeyed and started hitching her dress as she pulled it over her head.

Josephy watched her like a hawk though, as the girl went down to her small clothes. Following her eyes, Frilla flushed again as she noticed what she was looking at.

The tea had soaked through her small clothes.

"I'll…just go and get changed in my room," Frilla rumbled.

"I will not have you walk about in the same house as my husband and son in that state of dress!" Josephy replied in a high pitch voice and Frilla frowned.

She could just put her stained clothes on and go to her room with Josephy's ones. She wasn't an imbecile.

"Strip," Josephy expectantly ordered again and, sighing, Frilla did just that.

And if Josephy watched her like a hawk before, well, now she watched her like a judge.

A sneer sneaked into her face as Frilla's average but perky white tits breathed into the air and her brown pubic bush strained in the breeze.

"Here," Replied the woman who clearly thought that Frilla didn't amount to much. She threw a roll of silky wraps that almost unfurled in the air as the naked 15 year old caught them.

"But..wraps are for old folks!" Frilla complained as she started extending the roll.

"Are you calling me old?" Josephy frostedly asked and Frilla cringed at the faux pass she had made. Not that the witch didn't deserve it, but…

"I have my own undergarments," She replied instead.

"If I wasn't happy with you walking about the house like a loose woman, what makes you think I'd be happy with you walking around naked?" Josephy said and Frilla successfully resisted the urge to tell her that she could just put all her shit back on.

No, no, she had to choose her battle rights.

"...fine," Frilla said and started rolling up her crotch area with the wide folds.

By the time she was done, she had to unwillingly admit that it was very comfy. Just incredibly tedious.

Thankfully, the rest of the clothing that Josephy gave her was easier to put on, with the dress even having fittings that allowed Frilla to tie the top to her more modest breasts.

Josephy, at long last, looked at Frilla with satisfaction that the girl just knew would be rare in the coming days.

"I'll have these clean," She declared as she picked up Frilla's stained dress, even going as far as to pick up her undergarments as if they were filthy, pinched between her thumb and index finger.

"Those are clean!" Frilla protested at the way her in-law handled her panties, but Josephy just gave her a shrug.

"If you say so," She allowed but did not change the way she grabbed them as she exited the room.

…This really was going to be the hardest month of her life.

"Frilly?" The voice of her future husband called out from outside the room, "Are you there?"

"Oh?" Frilla shook herself of her dark thoughts, "Oh yes, just let me come out."

Her boy husband had, in the time that it had taken her to change her clothes, both finish his breakfast AND get into proper day clothes.

He…actually looked rather fetching.

"I, umm," Balto said as he flushed and looked away from her, "I was wondering if you wanted me to show you around?"

The urge to come down and devour him from head to toe almost overcame her then, so she just settled for stepping into his personal space and giving him a hug.

"Frilly!" Balto gasped in embarrassment and Frilla just chuckled as she stepped away.

"By all means gentleman Balto," Frilla said with some airs as she extended her elbow, "Show me around."

"O-of course!" The boy replied as he took her elbow and started pulling her more as if she were one of his friends.

Frilla found herself not minding in the least.

House Dalto was, as had been implied to her…vast.

The house where they lived actually had a few adjacent barns and such, but most of the buildings in their lands were actually further into the fields. To her surprise, they did farm a bit, with crops of beans and roots growing here and there, but the bulk of their wealth was composed of ranching.

And the Dalto herds were large.

There were plenty of full time employees that the Daltos kept, most of them with their own domiciles in some part of the property. Some with their own families even.

More than one ranch hand waved at them as young Balto introduced her to what would be her new home, the new employees getting to know the future lady of the house by sight.

And yet, because the lands were so expansive and the operation the Daltos ran so extensive, a question started popping in her head.

Where were the servants?

She knew that merchants led different lives to farmers or ranchers, and that she shouldn't expect to have servants with whom she married. It's why she had been trained so thoroughly, so that she would know what to do if circumstances pushed her to be the sole caretaker of the house.

But the Daltos were rich rich.

And their house had multiple guests rooms, a table big enough to seat 10 and a kitchen big enough to feed them all. So where were they?

"Oh, we used to have some," Her boy husband replied when she voiced the thought, just as they were wandering through an ice encrusted pond, "But mother dismissed them a while back."

"Does she like doing housework?" Frilla couldn't help but ask. A haughty woman like her didn't really seem the kind that would willingly take on chores.

"I dunno," Balto shrugged, "I think ma had a disagreement with da."

"Really?" Frilla asked, surprised.

"They are having a lot of those," Balto sadly replied and Frilla gave his arm a squeeze.

"I am sure it'll be alright," She trying assuaging but he just shrugged again. At least he didn't seem too sad from then on.

By the time their "tour" had been done, the sun had started to dip into the sky again. They had lunched on some cheeses and cured meats that one of the families of the employees had provided them with and so all Frilla felt was tired when they returned.

"Gonna go and get changed," Balto told her before he ran to his room and Frilla was left with the same duties, she supposed.

After a whole day of hiking and walking through uneven land, she really was starting to appreciate the clothes she had been lent. A few weeks of walking like that in her normal dresses would see them turn into nothing but patches. However, that didn't mean she would prefer wearing these "rancher" clothes when she was at her home!

But that reminded her, didn't Josephy say she would wash her morning clothes?

Deciding to kill two birds with one stone, Frilla went out to the place where clothes were washed and hung. And folded neatly into a pile in a basket, were her own.

After taking them to her bedroom, she had to admit that for a stuck up cold witch, Josephy did really know how to do housework.

Her clothes looked good as new!

Except..for her undergarments.

It was full of stains.

Given that neither the outside nor the inside of her dress looked off at all, this was strange to her. To be fair, the stains on her panties were very light, faded really.

But still, they looked off. Slightly yellow-y, like one would expect tea to stain, but it was also… off-white.

An ugly suspicion filled her then, and she fished out her night clothes from last night.

And, when comparing the stains…they looked almost identical.

And…no, it simply couldn't be.

The stain had to be from somewhere else, and the events from last night nothing but a stress filled dream. There was no way for a woman to have a cock.

There was no way a woman like Josephy would even enjoy anything even if she did!

There was just no way.

But.

Full of suspicion and that most dangerous of feelings, curiosity, Frilla rose the undergarments to her face.

And took a whiff.

And the smell, the sweet, virile and slightly fermented smell of last night entered into her nostrils again.

Shuttering as she fight that heat in her body again, Frilla decided that maybe she would just turn in for the night.

And, as her fingers ventured into her crotch to scratch this damnable itch away!, she knew she had to get to the bottom of this.

As she stimulated her clit and fought for a release, she decided that she would spy on her in-laws!

Chapter 3
Here is the third chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frilla woke up sweaty the next morning again.

While she had traveled, her family had found both the time and opportunity to bathe on a semi-regular basis, with no more than 2 days going without at least finding either a bath or a river to wash bodies and clothing with. But that was with her inside of a nice covered carriage in the cold spring air. Outside of helping push the carriage through mud once, she really hadn’t done any activities that sullied her body.

And here she was, in an actual comfy home, going through two nights of fevered sweating and a change of clothes that weren’t even hers and she still hadn’t found the bath!

But, worst of all, the horrible itching need in her crotch from the night before had resolved into a frustrating stiffling that made her want to murder something this morning!

So she felt both unclean and frustrated.

Deciding that forgoing breakfast would be a worthy price if she at least got to fix the former, she grabbed a change of her clothes and marched with a towel in hand to the dining room.

“Oh, were you heading to wash your clothes?” Was the question her mother in law greeted her with that morning. The disapproval in her voice was palpable, but Frilla knew that helping set the table would stand well behind hygiene for once.

“I’d actually like to bathe,” Frilla declared, staring her mother in law in the eye, daring her to fight her on this matter.

Being the domineering bitch that she was, Josephy did try to stare her down, but ended up curling the corner of her mouth when Frilla didn’t give in.

It did Frilla’s heart good when she saw the slightest blush of frustration on her cheeks when she finally huffed, “You better.”

Oh glories and heavens, beside the company of her boy this was the best thing to happen to her so far!

“I will!” Frilla chirped with her head high…before her shoulders slumped again.

“But, um, where do I bathe if I might ask?” The 15 year old asked, hating having to ask anything so soon after her short lived victory.

“Didn’t you see the tub out back?” Josephy asked, her spirits visibly lifting as a sneer came into her face.
“...where?” Frilla ground out, hating these little skirmishes.

And, for once, it was the disgusting ball of lard that came to her rescue.

“Oh my dear, let me show you,” Dalto gleefully offered as he squished out of his seat.

“If you would father,” Frilla felt so much relief that she didn’t even have to force her respect this time. And the intense eyes that she felt on her back as she walked with her father in law only made her rush faster.

As it turned out, the tub was, indeed, just a wooden tub.

“Is there anything to, um, cover the tub as I bathe?” Frilla asked as she set her towel and clothing on a nearby platform. The tub was indeed adjacent to the back of the house, placed on a groove formed by the wall and brick fireplaces slightly extending past said wall.

“Why bother?” Dalto shrugged, “It’s not like there is anyone but us family anywhere near the house.”

“It’s still not proper,” Frilla replied as she glared at him.

“Of course, of course,” Dalto laughed, letting the glare slip off of him as if it were water meeting his oily exterior, “In that case, you see those two hooks on the corners there? That’s what the help used to hang towels or sheets to cover the tub when they bathed.”

Wait, so they did have servants? Why weren’t they around?

Regardless, Frilla picked up her towel and got on her tippy toes to hang the towel.

And that’s when Dalto grabbed her extended hands and pressed his fat body against her back.

“Let me get that for you,” The disgusting man breathed behind her back and the girl shuddered as she could have sworn that a nub poked her in the ass, his hands hooking the corners of the towel into the hooks.

“I could have done that!” Frilla hissed as she turned around and barely held back from pushing him back.

“Oh, but what is family for, if not to help each other out?” The older man innocently asked as he patted his shirt down, the garment having ridden up into his chest from the contact, revealing his hairy obese stomach.

“How about letting them take a bath in peace?” She asked angrily but the bastard just laughed again.

“Of course, of course,” He waved her off as he walked back to the house, smelling his hands as he went, “There’s a water pump by the side of the tub by the by. Have a nice bath Frilly !”

Frilla shuttered at hearing him say her pet name and decided that it was a good thing she was taking a bath anyway.

She would have felt greasy for the rest of the day if she hadn’t.

As it turned, well water wasn’t any less cold then the river water she had bathed in during her trip. So she was done bathing as quickly as she could.

“Damned spring times,” She shivered as she finished drying her hair. She had her own clothes for once, and had the ones that her mother in law had borrowed bunched up in a ball under the crook of one arm as she walked towards the laundry area.

To be quite honest, she wasn’t completely sure how her Josephy liked organizing the laundry. But if she were a betting woman, she would have guessed that her dirty clothes would go into the baskets with dirty clothes.

Dresses went into the dress basket. Breast band on the band basket. And undergarments on the undergarment…basket.

Her wraps had a large moist area.

It thankfully wasn’t from something foul. Rather, all the sweat and the liquids her lower regions had produced during the night after having smelled whatever substance had stained her panties were still in there.

She hated leaving them like this but she didn’t even know where the clothing soap was!

And she would rather swallow a hot poker than ask her mother in law anything for the rest of the day.

Why couldn’t she have had any servants around, seriously?

…why didn’t they have servants around?

They were rich in both land and, Frilla posited, coin. And they had none of the otherwise tattletale signs of a family going poor; Dalto had a veritable army of laborers working in his ranch!

This, along with her first nightly visit and her panty situation had her…asking a lot of questions. Questions that she was pretty sure wouldn’t get a true straight answer out of her in-laws.

So she was probably going to have to do something she considered rather rude since the only way to get this information was to spy on them. Well, eavesdrop really but she wasn’t about to sugar coat things to herself. Especially when she had a good reason to do this.

So she donned the dress that would best let her sneak around, one made of dark greens and muted browns. Very rustic but subtly stylish, with its dark lace and stream cuts. To her now present embarrassment, it was what she imagined rich farming wives would wear but her situation had validated it’s choice anyway.

She did her hair into a single braid that she could freely put out of the way and made sure to wear her most padded boots, just in case. Her skirts she wore as high as she could bare, in the case that she had to run, and made sure that her nails were trimmed short.

And then she exited the room and bumped into her beau.

“Hey Frilly!” Balto excitedly said, wearing an ensemble that looked just like his old man’s today. Except that, you know, it looked absolutely adorable and cutting on his small 12 year old frame.

“Good morning~” Frilla thrilled as she bent down to inspect the bands of the overalls he had on. Ooooh, they were thin leather strips!

“Missed you at the table,” He pouted, making Frilla look up from her observation, “Didn’t know you needed a bath. Sorry for not showing it to you yesterday.”

Frilla’s heart skipped a beat inside her chest.

“No, no, no, it was not your fault at all!” The brown girl insisted as she couldn’t help but “fix” his immaculate overalls anyway, “I mean, it’s cold outside so you couldn’t have known that…anything was amiss.”

“You mean smell?” He tilted his head as he cut through Frilla’s allusions.

Frilla grimaced at that, “Yeah, that.”

So Balto did something that left little doubt that he was his father’s son.

He stepped into Frilla’s body and pressed his nose against her shoulder.

“But you smell good!” He insisted with a frown.

“Yes, well,” Frilla said as she blushed, “I did just take a bath and all.”

“I don’t think pretty girls can smell bad,” He insisted again and Frilla had to bite her lip to keep herself from hugging him and squishing him to death, “I mean, Ma never has and you are as pretty as her.”

And now he just made her feel weird.

Was it possible to feel flattered and offended at the same time? She was pretty sure she just found out but…nah, he was far too cute to stay mad at.

“So,” The young man continued on, hope springing on his face, “Do you want me to keep showing you the ranch?”

And now Frilla’s heart dropped because she was going to have to dash the hopes of her sweet roll of a fiancee.

She had no way of knowing when her chances to spy on her in-laws would come and so she would need to be in the house for the whole day.

“Not today Balto,” She sighed as she shook her head, “Not today.”

“Oh,” Balto said and the world seem to fall from the look of his face.

“But tomorrow,” Frilla said again, not being able to help patting his head, “Tomorrow we’ll investigate the whole day!”

“Oh, that gives us time to go to the pond!” The young man cheered immediately, “Ok, but…promise?”

“Promise,” Frilla agreed and Balto scampered off.

Taking a deep breath, she went to get enough water and dry food to last her through the day.

And came back and locked herself in her room.

She waited until she heard Dalto and Josephy retire again, slowly opening her door to softly follow them.

She had expected them to go to their room to do the things that couples did. As improper and disrespectful as it was, Frilla had hoped to get clues about her questions from whatever their pillow talk might have been about; Her own folks had certainly been chatty when they thought she had been asleep in the cart.

But that’s not where they went.

Instead, they headed to a nearby shed.

Dalto’s arm was obsessively around his wife as they walked. But Josephy looked, if anything, like she would rather be any please then where she was. Which was strange, because she didn’t usually seem uncomfortable when she was around her husband. Like, doing it in the shed must not be much worse then in their bed, surely.

Following them from a distance and hiding behind the house until they entered the small building, Frilla took her sweet time slowly walking towards her target. The sound of a lock being set did not deter her one whit as she circled around the shed, making sure that if someone exited it they would not see her sneaking about.

By the time she got close enough to touch one of the walls, the sounds of grunts and pained moans resounded from the building, making the girl blush even as she walked towards the single window that the building possessed and peered into it.

And, in the light of the early evening, what she saw made her jaw drop.

Josephy was semi-naked and tied to a chair.

Her dress was crumpled into the floor and, in its place, was only a corset that had failed to keep her heaving great tits from spilling out covering her torso and, well, she would have been mad about the panties on her crotch if the biggest dick that she had ever seen on anyone hadn’t been hanging outside of them.

She…wasn’t a man, surely. She couldn’t be; She had given birth to a kid. A kid that looked a lot like her too!

Her legs were spread apart and tied to make sure they would remain that way which, thankfully allowed Frilla to study her crotch. And, there!, between her heavy breathing and wiggling, she could see a wet vagina behind a set of huge and heaving testicles.

And before she could ponder how her mother in law managed to hide that sort of package, Dalto walked into view, still as dressed as he had ever been.

“C-can’t we just have normal sex?” Josephy pitifully groaned as her face cringed, “Please?!”

“Now Josey,” Dalto pleasantly tsked as he rolled up his sleeves, “You know I need more than that.”

His hand snaked out and slapped the fat fist sized glens of his wife’s cock, making it bounce and eliciting a pained groan from Josephy.

“Please,” She tried again as her wiggling intensified, her need to close her legs obvious to anyone who watched.

“I’ve told you already,” The fat bastard sighed as he choked the cock behind its head, his grip tightening around it until his wife hissed with pain, “I don’t really mind that you took my entertainment away. I was getting tired of them, truly, but what am I supposed to do now?”

“Fuck me!” Josephy pleaded as her teeth knashed and, finally, Dalto’s grip lessened. His hand, as he came to caress his wife’s face, was covered with her pre-cum.

“Oh you know I love every part of you,” The fat bastard soothed her, the tyrannical woman actually leaning into his touch.

“But I need more than just water and bread to live,” The man tried to reason with her, smearing her own pre-cum over her chin, “And since I don’t have the others, you’ll have to do.”

“But don’t think of this as a punishment. Rather, think of it…as an opportunity!” He exclaimed as he let go of her chin.

“So what will it be?” He asked as he walked outside of Frilla’s view, picking something that sounded like glass, “Pig or horse?”

What..what was he saying?

“Neither,” Josephy grunted out, with the hint of the sort of authority that she would usually use.

“Well, I am not about to force you,” Dalto sighed as if he hadn’t tied his wife to a chair as he painfully assaulted her cock, “But let’s see if this convinces you.”

Walking back into view, he now had a jar with a viscous fluid in it.

“Now, sadly, none of the mares are in season, but you know them sows,” He said with a wide smile.

“In heat all the damn time,” Then he took a scoop of the fluid with his finger and spread it under her nostrils, covering them with the transparent stuff. Then he covered her mouth with the other hand.

Josephy’s reaction was immediate. She tried shaking her head from side to side, but it was pretty clear that wasn’t how she was going to get out of it. Not having any choice but to breath from her nose, the older woman took a gasping breath after a while.

And then promptly began choking.

“I know you are particularly receptive to scents and such, so I hope the sweet scent of a pussy ready to go overcomes your silly standards and taboos,” The man chuckled as he put the glass jar back in it’s place, Josephy coughing up until her breath became even.

When she opened her eyes back up, they were red and even blush covered her whole face.

“Otherwise,” Dalto said as his hand choked her cock again. Except that, this time, it was gentle and loving as he began…stroking it up and down.

The milf gave a pain groan of unwilling enjoyment as her husband teased out more bubbling pre-cum from her cock, the liquid glazing her shaft.

The speed of the man’s hand steadily increased until the sounds of air escaping the layer of pre-cum between the junction between his hand and her cock started sounding out, squelching in a way that Frilla shiver.

And then, just as Josephy’s testicles clenched up, Dalto let go of her cock.

“No, NO, PLEASE!” The woman begged, her erect donger hanging with her fluids dripping from it’s head.

Just a single stroke away from satisfaction.

“Otherwise neither of us get satisfaction,” Dalto smuggly told her as he raised his “stained” hand to his face and took a whiff. The sigh of satisfaction that the man gave could not have made Frilla more disgusted then she already was.

“But not with a sow or mare!” Josephy tried to beg again, swiftly proving Frilla wrong.

Bile really did rise to her throat this time.

Dalto, in response, only flicked the head of her cock, making Josephy arc her head back in pain again.

“Da? Ma?” The sound of what was quickly becoming the only good thing this family had ever produced sounded from the door and both father and hermaphroditic mother paused dead on their tracks.

“Well, I don’t think I was going to convince you today either anyway,” Dalto sighed as he reached for a rag and started cleaning both of them as he called towards the door, “Here son, just give us a few moments!”

“Oh, ok,” Was Balto’s response and no sooner had Dalto untied the ropes binding Josephy that her legs violently crossed over each other as she painfully bent over her dick.

“But, you know,” Dalto kindly told his wife as he threw the rag at her, “Think about it for next time.”

And then he exited the shed, the pained sounds of a father picking up a boy far too big to be picked up joining the orchestra of the complaints of a boy far too big to want to be picked up.

Leaving the almost naked sight of his wife heaving for breath as a palm covered her face.

…Josephy felt bad for her.

In the short time she had to get to know her mother in law, she never thought she would ever have either cause or the desire to console her, but here she was, just about to do exactly that.

But before she could resolve herself, Josephy suddenly stood up and quickly donned her clothes.

And then, storming so fast out of the shed that Frilla almost lost her, she left.

And Frilla? She automatically followed her. It didn’t feel right to leave her alone even if she really wasn’t present.

But of all the places she could have gone, the laundry would not have been her first guess.

Almost as if she were on a mission, the futa milf went straight for the dirty baskets. And then, reaching inside one of them she pulled out something that Frilla recognized.

Her dirty crotch rags.

And they were still moist!

Not missing a beat, Josephy pushed the big wet spot against her face and breathed it in.

Her cock was in her hand then, having pulled out the beast that magically didn’t seem show on her dress. Her dainty manicured hands expertly pumped it up and down as she took great heaving breaths through her nose, opening her mouth only to exhale.

If the horror show in the shed had shocked Frilla then this, well, it wasn’t really worse but it still made her jaw drop!

Wet sounds that the girl quickly recognized as slurps sounded out and Frilla peered more to see that, yep, the wet spot of her rags were now slightly inside those lips.

A tongue darted out and pushed against the cloth as the milf wrung whatever pussy excretions that she could out of it, even the sweat being welcoming.

And all the while, the hand on her penis darted back and forth, it’s speed picking up to the point that it was a blur.

The sound of ripping cloth sounded out and Frilla gasped Josephy held the wet spot between her teeth, her hand doing it’s damndest to rip the rest of the rad from it. With a shake, the rest of the rag whipped out of her mouth, leaving only the juicy pussy tainted part behind as she closed her mouth around it and began, honest to goodness, to chew.

Her testicles clenched at that point, much like they had back in the shed. The difference being that this time stimulating her donger didn’t stop and she grunted with animal pain and satisfaction as pints after pints of heavy testicle cream flew out.

Bursts of ultra virile semen hit the basin where the clothes were washed, and the ground around it. Blissfully hitting none of the clothes this time.

And then, with her cock going limp on her hands, Josephy took a deep breath with her nose.

And swallowed the bite of pussy fluid soaked rag that she had in her mouth.

In that late evening light, with red luminescence lightning up her black hair and her white skin, Josephy, the woman that had been terrorizing her since day one, looked so relieved that Josephy…didn’t know what to think.

And before the know clear headed woman could find out that she had a stalker, Frilla left. Back into the increasingly familiar safety of her own room.

She was sweating again she realized after a while.

The heat had come back to her crotch and the memory of the events that had transpired, the sights and that powerful cum stench, came back to her.

With shaky fingers, she ventured into her own puss, trying to imagine how achieving the same relief that the older woman had would feel to her.

And under those sheets, for the first time since she had gotten there, she scratched that itch away.

Chapter 4
Forgot to post hits here yesterday.

-----------------------------------

Frilla awoke for the 4th day that she had spent with her new family. Acceptance pending, of course, but that was starting to seem less and less the issue.

Josephy was a bitch, no ifs and buts about it, but the things surrounding the family and their situation were just...bizarre. Dalto was more of a fucking creep then she would have ever thought, which was in of itself an impressive achievement, but she had no idea what to classify what he did to his wife.

Well, beside being unnerving.

And Balto…

Balto kept being what made all of this worth it.

“Hey Frilla!” He greeted her again, a plate of food and tea in his hands.

Frills had just gotten done putting her attire for the day, and good lord she was starting to run out of those. She’d had to don her last set of undergarments, seeing as the wraps her mother in law had given her probably weren’t going to be useful any longer after what she had done to them the past day. Nonetheless, she had not forgotten her promise to her beu and had put on her stautest and most comfortable pair of boots that she owned.

She had taken too much time doing so, apparently, because Josephy had enough time to cook breakfast.

As evidenced by the portions that her fiancee was bringing to her room.

“You shouldn’t have,” Frilla told the 12 year old boy, looking at the bread and egg laden plate with conflicting emotions.

Oh, her room was going to get so many crumbs and food debris on it.

But her boy was so cute bringing it to her~

“Oh, so you’re not hungry?” Balto asked, his shoulders slumping.

“I am starving!” Frilla growled and ushered her fiancee into her room before he could think that she was rejecting him.

Considering everything, it might not have been the brightest idea.

“Ooooh, so this is the room of a girl,” The boy asked in wonderment as he patiently waited for Frilla to finish putting away the breakfast. This made her want to kick him out of the room because, well, it was something of a mess.

The bed was made, thank the heavens, but she really hadn’t had much time to properly unpack, and all her dirty clothing was…just piled up on a corner.

A pile that Balto looked at more than once with fascination.

Gods, she hadn’t done anything to decorate it yet!

“Right, quite,” The girl rushed to say amidst bites of food and gulps of tea, “I…am usually better than this Balto. I promise.”

Which made the boy look at her as if she were being weird.

“What’s wrong with this?” He asked, sounding honestly curious.

“Nothing!” Frilla exclaimed as she finished her breakfast and drank the last bit of her tea, “Well, would you look at the time, if we don’t start heading out I don’t think we’ll be able to see the whole ranch.”

“Right, right,” Her fiancee nodding his head at her statement, previous topic thankfully forgotten, “And it would suck if we couldn’t spend some time in the pond!”

“The pond?” Frilla asked, cleaning her hands with a small towel and smoothing her clothing as she exited the room with her boy.

“Oh, it’s the coolest!” Balto responded and the pep of his step increased to the point that Frilla had to power walk to keep pace with him, “It’s got islands in the middle, right? But the ice still hasn’t melted so..”

As he gushed about and they got to walking through the ranch, a thought occurred to Frilla.

She had been alone with her fiancee. In her own room, even. With no one coming up to check on them.

If…if she had done things with him, would anyone even have noticed?

As she went with him to obscured and secluded places, the fact that she was out with him in the open seemed less like an impediment and more like a treasure trove of opportunities. Not that Frilla would push Balto to do anything before he was ready, but they hadn’t been assigned any chaperones for this which, heh, was weird, no?

But then, they weren’t dating, they were engaged.

Had he been older, it would have been expected for Balto to push for things to get physical, one way or another. So maybe, the assumption was that Frilla, being the only one old enough to really want such things and woman, just wouldn’t.

And yet the feel of her fingers on her crotch, as she rubbed away to the sights of a burgeoning cock and the smell of thick and creamy sperm being shot-

-Ah, well, she had no use for this liberty. And she would be married before she would need it.

But, as she stole looks of her boy’s young and handsome features, maybe…

If he were curious…it would be useful?

The day ended when they ran out of places to walk to, near the end of the day. Not that there weren’t more places to explore, Balto had assured her, but had wanted to show her everything before they explored specific things. Pond notwithstanding of course.

It had certainly been pretty, with an actual beach on it’s banks!

And it was less a pond and more a medium sized lake if she was going to be honest. Nonetheless, it had been fun to jump around sheets of thin ice as they tried their darndest to not fall into the shallow waters.

And that was the right characterization for the day, Frilla found: Fun.

Balto, despite being a child and liking childish things, was entertaining in his own right. More than that, he was an immaculate listener!

She was able to complain about her whole trip here to him and he only had sensible sympathy for her!

Still, the day had to end and Frilla, well, had no more clothes to go about anymore.

Which meant that the first thing she did the next morning, was to very begrudgingly ask her mother in law to tell her where everything in the laundry room was.

“The soap is in the soap box and the washboard is in the sink,” Josephy told her as if she were explaining things to dumb child, “The lines are rolled up in the back and the clips are hung by them.”

“Where is the soap box?” Frilla very patiently asked, “And by ‘back’ I am assuming you mean the wall that hugs the house?”
“The laundry only has two walls,” The older woman said with a sneer, “What else could it be? The soap box is near the sink,”

“Thanks,” Frilla flatly said and resolved to find where everything else that she might need was privately by herself.

“Ah, planning on doing some laundry today lass?” Dalto chose to interject, making Frilla feel one of those strange bouts of gratitude towards him that Josephy simply couldn’t stop making her feel.

“I am running out of clothes,” She confirmed. Technically, she was all out of clothes, with what she was wearing being a lot of layers of pajamas that looked like day wear. She was going nowhere today, so she was pretty sure she could get away with it.

“Great!” Dalto exclaimed, “Do you mind doing mine too? Yesterday was utterly grimey!”

For once, Josephy’s cold demeanor rotated to target her husband, her eyes narrowing as she looked at him.

“Oh don’t give me that look Josey!” Dalto whined as he withered under that stare, “We’ve barely given Frilla a chance to prove herself! At this rate, the month will be gone and all the girl will be able to say is that she did nothing because she wasn’t allowed to do anything!”

The logic was sound and a part of Frilla enjoyed seeing Josephy struggle with a counterpoint and end up with nothing.

“Fine,” She allowed before excusing herself to wash the morning dishes.

“Ah, what a tough exterior, heh?” Dalto nudged Frilla with his elbow as they got up from their chairs.

“If you say so,” Frilla noncommittally agreed, if only to avoid being rude.

“Oh trust me, inside? She’s all butter,” He said with a grin that seemed repulsive to her, so they were on a fast track already to how Frilla normally regarded him.

“...if you say so,” Frilla repeated again because, really, what else could she say?

Having picked up all the dirty laundry from their rooms, Dalto having his own in a sensible basket while Frilla just carried hers in her arms, they emerged outside, where the laundry room was.

“So anyway, the soap box is over there,” Dalto waved at a conspicuous squared shaped woven box, “And the lines and clips are right here.”

Hung by rows of thick hemp rope, there stood the thin lines that one hung clothes out of. And, indeed, the clips were also stacked on top of one other on a hook by it.

Resolving to either steal or demand a laundry basket of her own, Frilla rolled up her sleeves as she put her clothing on the floor and nodded to herself, “Right, let’s do this.”

“Wow there lass, hold up,” Dalto said with a raised hand before Frilla could so much as reach for the soap, “You sure you want to do that with all the clothing on you?”

Frilla, who had never washed clothing any other way, looked down on herself and then at her father in law, “Yes?”

“No, that won’t do,” Dalto said as he walked up to her, “Not in these mountains at this time of the year. You are asking for a cold!”

Frilla grimaced as she realized that Dalto had something of a point; Rum was colder than Olm was.

Still, wasn’t that reason enough to keep as many clothes on as you could?

Still, she didn’t have anything to change into if her clothes did get wet until the ones she was washing dried, so she did as her father in law bid.

And took the upper night gown that she had off.

It was a plain cotton skirt that could have passed for a normal dressing gown if not for how thin it was. Given that Frilla was wearing two layers of them, making them seem more substantial than they really were, she was able to take one off and not be inappropriate in front of family.

Dalto’s intense study of her form, though, made her feel as though she were.

“Here, let me help you out,” He said with a thick voice as he gathered the lines in one arm and the clips on an empty basket.

“You don’t have to do that,” Frilla replied, feeling as though she was going to have to get used to saying that a lot.

“Oh, I insist,” He magnanimously said, “It wouldn’t do to treat my new daughter like a servant after all.”

Not seeing a way to get him to leave her alone, Frilla rigidly nodded and brought clothing and soap to the washing board. And then she got to washing.

Stealing looks at her father in law any time she had to bend over or give her back to him, Frilla managed to quickly familiarize herself with the laundry room as she brought over buckets of water from the hand pump and started scrubbing away.

Acting the part of a proper father in law, Dalto allowed her to get half way through her pile of clothes before he made things more complicated.

Because of course he did.

“Shit,” He exclaimed as he tripped on one of the many empty baskets that they kept in the laundry room, spilling half a bucket of water into the sink, the piles of dirty clothes.

And into Frilla.

Frilla screeched as the cold water soaked into her clothes, making her recoil from the sink to see the damage that had been done.

Not that she needed to because she felt the water creeping up on her chest, stomach and into her back!

“I am so sorry lass,” Dalto exclaimed as he rubbed his head, “Truly sorry. Here, let’s get you out of those clothes,”

“What?” Frilla asked with a venomous look at her father in law as he was reaching towards her.

“Being soaked through in early spring here is a recipe for a cold,” He insisted, his fingers hooking into her night gown.

“I’ll be fine!” Frilla replied as she snatched her gown away from his fingers.

“No,” He replied, the tone of authority that he had rarely used with his wife, if at all, bleeding into his voice, “You won’t.”

That tone, more than the cold or the water in her clothes, made her shiver as he reached for Frilla’s night gown again. Except that this time, Frilla couldn’t bring herself to pull away.

“Dalto, you have a change of clothes in the room,” Josephy blissfully interrupted them, coming into the laundry room with a basket of clothes that obscured her vision, “You don’t need to wait for this girl to clean some for you.”

The ball of lard grimaced as he snatched his hand away and gave his wife his most winsome smile, “I know Josey! But surely it wouldn’t hurt to wait and see how well Frilla washes them. You know, to show appreciation?”

“It’s just a wash of clothes, Dalto, “Josephy flatly said, “Not weaving hay into gold. So long as she doesn’t screw it up too badly, I’d be willing to let it go.”

Frilla, for her part, was far too grateful of her life saver of a mother in law to take much umbrage at the implied insult.

Dalto bit his lip as he didn’t seem to see a way to turn this around. So instead, he plastered a content look on his face and shrugged his shoulders, “Whatever you say Josey.”

And with that he left.

Leaving a Frilla, whose heart was still beating hard, to have to endure the calculating and judgemental look that Josephy threw at her.

Did she suspect that something was about to happen?

And then she reached out and snaked a pinch into her nightgown.

“You were thinking of washing clothes with a gown this thin and this wet?” She demanded, her thumb and forefinger holding a chunk of her skirt that, by chance, also held the upper part of her panties, “At this time of the year in these mountains? Do you want to catch a cold?

Usually, Frilla would have bitten back with some passively aggressive comment that allowed her to show that she wasn’t a push over. But the events that had just transpired left her unnerved enough that she just meekly shook her head.

“Take them off,” Josephy ordered, lifting the part of the gown that she had in her hand, making Frilla’s panties dig into her ass and disappear in the valley of her buns.

“O-ok, but you have to let go!” Frilla stuttered as her undergarments dug into her anus, making her stand on her toes.

Josephy actually looked as if she was considering it. But finally, with a nod, she let go. And, before Josephy could reconsider it, Frilla took a hold of the hem of her night gown and, in one smooth motion, brought it over her head and took it off.

The wet parts of the gown that stuck to her skin made her put in that extra little effort to take off, of course, but by the time that she was done only her undergarments and bra saved her chastity.

She turned back to see a sneer on Josephy’s face. The already memorable look of disapproval that she always seemed to carry with her. Instead, she was met with the other face that she was familiar with, the judgemental one.

The one seemed to stare into her as if she were a book that needed to be read.

It was only now that she realized that it was also the look that she had been giving the wraps she had been wearing the other day before…she…

Washing the rest of her clothing under the gaze of her mother in law turned out to be, in some ways, just as nerve racking as her father in law.

“That’s too weak girl,” Josephy interjected in what Frilla would have assumed to be one of her many attempts to put her down, “You need to use more force when washing those.”

Except, of course, that she was right next to her as she reached out to put her own weight on the garments that Frilla was scrubbing. She was putting her hand on top of hers even, directing the direction in which she scrubbed.

An undermining of her efforts, she would have assumed.

Except that she swore she felt the older woman breath heavily as her face passed Frilla’s neck, making her hairs stand on end.

“Wring them more girl,” She would say as Frilla got rid of excess moisture, “Otherwise it’s going to take all day for them to dry.”

Her hands would entangle with Frilla’s own as she grabbed a whole of parts that Frilla wasn’t, twisting even as her elbows and knees rubbed against her hips and her stomach. Contrasting to the violent twists of the wringing, the latter actions were done softly and lingering.

“You need to space them out more girl!” Josephy frustratedly declared, huffing as if she couldn’t bear her burden anymore, “Clothes that overlap don’t dry at all!”

She was standing behind Josephy, her hips pressed against Frilla’s own as her hands reached above them to stretch their clothing out.

Frilla had no idea how Josephy hid her male appendage away, only knew that looking at her clothing gave absolutely no hint that it existed.

But while observance did not give that away, touch certainly did.

And Josephy was up.

A bulge that was greater than anything she thought possible on a crotch, pressed against her derriere, making her squirm.

But under the auspices of establishing her authority over her, Josephy held her firm as she “showed” her how to do things.

And she was warm and simultaneously soft and firm.

“And that is all,” Josephy said as she breathed heavily, her cheeks rosy as she wiped her wet hands with a towel.

“Yeah,” Frilla said quietly replied, feeling much the same.

This, what...what even was this?

“I don’t expect much,” The older woman said with a shake of her head, “But even you can do this much, surely.”

There was so, so much that she wanted to show Josephy that she could do. That she was capable of. And under normal circumstances she would have said as much.

As it was, all she said was, “Sure.”

It was the afternoon by that point, but the rest of the day passed in a blur.

And that is how she found herself in her bed at night, with a fresh change of clothes in the form of a freshly washed nightgown.

Staring at the ceiling as she tried to nail her emotions down and put things in their place.

Dalto scared her.

And Josephy?

Josephy…she didn’t know. Was she supposed to be scared of her too? She had been fighting with her since she got to know her on some level. But did she even know what she was fighting about?

Did…did she want her like a man would want her?

The thought was so alien, so absurd, that it made her lips part and a chuckle come out. But it soon turned into a grimace as, well, the evidence spoke for itself.

It was nearing midnight as her thoughts hadn’t allowed her a wink of sleep. Which is why she heard the creek of the floor as someone stood outside her room.

Quickly closing her eyes and adopting a rhythmic breath, Frilla awaited abatedly as her nightly visitor came in again.

Her door slowly creaked open and she felt a presence steal into her chamber, slowly walking in the dark.

All the pieces connected and she was pretty sure of who this was. It could not be anyone except who it was.

And yet…she had to make sure.

What sounded like a pot was put on top of her night stand, and the rustle of clothing gave way to the reverberation of skin on skin. Her eyelight opened slightly, not enough to give her away even where it daylight, but enough to see through her eyebrows.

And the silhouette of the biggest penis she had ever seen met her.

The memory of the first day clicked with the sights that she had seen in the barn the other day, along with little she could say from her vintage view of the laundry that day and what she felt on her ass today.

Eye opening more, enough that, hopefully, the dark would still hide away, her eyes veered to the face of her nightly assailant.

And, while it was obscured by the dark, the eyes.

The eyes she recognized and knew who they were from.

Josephy, her mother in law, had masturbated to her on the first night, masturbated to the wraps she had worn two days ago, and was now masturbating to her again tonight.

But before her lips could utter a “why?” her hand, the one not around her monstrous dong, reached out and pressed against her neckline. Making Frilla have to stifle a shocked breath even as it passed underneath her night gown to sneak under her bra.

And grab a hold of her breast.

“Hng,” Frilla let out a moan that stopped Josephy cold. But when Frilla didn’t do anything else, slowly and with increasing surety, her fingers started dancing and inspecting her mammary.

Not wanting to confront what was happening, for fear of not knowing exactly what it was, she kept herself from making too many sounds as the delicious feeling of having her small breast kneaded made a now familiar heat in her groin start to grow. A hard achievement, to be sure, especially when a thump and an index finger pinched her nippled and rolled it together.
The sounds of meat meeting meat only increased as the aroma of turgid cock reached Frilla’s nose, Josephy’s hand finally coming clear of breast just in time to let her recover herself from the mounting pressure in her crotch.

However, not too long after, that same hand pressed against her thight, and searched for the area between her legs, make her nightgown ride up as her fingers found her vagina.

And if the feeling of having her breast felt up was good? This was outright fantastic.

Experienced fingers traced the contours of Frilla’s vaginal lips even as the sound of the hand pumping Josephy’s cock started sounding like a hammer. Fore and index finger opened the young cunt as juices flooded into Frilla’s gown, making her have to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning outloud.

A thumb traveled up and found her little knub at the top of her pussy, pressing against it so, so deliciously tha-

“OOOH yeees,” Josephy moaned outloud, taking her hand of Frilla before the heat in her groin could go off and making her grit her teeth as the stifling feeling of being denied satisfaction went through her back.

However, the noise of a heavy liquid being pumped out just by her head kept it from completely going away, the animalistic grunts from her nightly visitor still empowering the embers in her groin.

Unlike the first time though, the aim of assailant was off and splashes and bursts of her cream fell on her arm and bust. They stuck to her skin immediately and radiated a powerful heat that just made her shudder as the grunts subsidized.

Until finally, with a satisfied sigh, Josephy picked up her pot and carried it outside.

Frilla’s eyes were fully open now, enough that she had no idea how the older woman had missed them. But then, she supposed she was busy with other things.

Nonetheless, she watched her back as she walked out. She watched as her wide child birthing hips swayed from side to side, as her big ass barely covered by a night gown that even her mother would have never allowed Frilla to so much as think of wearing moved with her steps.

Watched as her almost naked legs contrasted with creamy white skin against the dark wood of the walls and door as she exited her room.

And then watched still as the sound of steps let her know that Josephy was gone.

Frilla felt awful.

She felt like she was going to go insane.

The heat in the groin was turning into something positively horrid and there was only one way to make it go away.

Her hand quickly sneaked under her gown and sought her puss. Her fingers continued on where Josephy had stopped, with her thumb rubbing at her clit and her fingers tracing the lines of her cunt.

The sensation of the delicious heat in it came back but it was not enough.

Not enough.

Taking a hold of her breast, the one that had been stimulated and smeared with what could only be semen, Frilla brought it up.

And lapped up the futa testicle cream off of it.

The effects, like the first night, were instantaneous.

“Shiiiiiiiiiit~” Frilla hissed between her teeth as she came, the pheromones in the mouthful of feminine sperm that had swallowed making her feel so sensitive that she squirted female jizz into her clothes.

She was going to have to wash her clothing more regularly, she offhandedly thought as she glowed in the aftermath of that orgasm, completely satisfied.

She just had to juggle her duties, Balto and…

Balto.

The name blazed in her mind like a star for a second, wiping away the satisfaction that she had just attained.

She…had gotten off to the ejaculate of his mother. She, of her own volition, had all but fornicated with her.

All behind the back of her fiance. Before they had even married, for heaven’s sake!

The one thing that made all of this worth it, the crown to match her married life and who did not deserve what was going on, her love.

This, this had to stop.

Back
Top Bottom