Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Monsters and Fire Mix well!

Dark Haven

Super-Earth
Hello! If you couldn’t tell this so my search thread for specifically Monsters and Furries, I guess aliens fit in here too! I am looking to play as or against

Now for those who have seen my threads please feel free to skip past the about me and Rp info otherwise please read it ^.^

About me
————
Ive been around the roleplaying community for a good number of my life. I'd say about 10-11 years maybe even a bit more than that. I consider my roleplaying style to be a lot more on the adaptive, I can post normally to a max of about 5 Paragraph as that's my limit to where my ideas may spring up. I normally try my best to reply at least once a day. Sometimes I reply instantly and other times I struggle to post as its based on my mood.

Writers block can be a thing so I understand if those have that issue! I will try to be as communicative as possible but in the end I may not always do that as I just go quiet. I do not ever Ghost anyone anymore, I'll give you a follow up be it a week or a month. I'll keep you in the know.

Rp info
———————

Regarding what I am into for types of roleplays I have a long range of things, I don't mind the mushy kinds of roleplays or even just a roleplay that has many dark themes to it! I'm an open minded person so I don't think anything is really gross or have any limitations on my roleplay! You wanna kill off my character? Go ahead! I don't mind anything I think of my characters to have 'plot armor' I just like to think they can die like anyone else!

Regarding to sexual content though, we'll have to discuss this in Dms! I do participate in it but I don't exactly have a list of kinks I enjoy, but I can tell you one thing I know for sure, is that I don't have any limits. I'm always willing to give something a try atleast once or five hundred times!

Cravings and Pairings! (This may be messy!)
Will be updated Accordingly!
Note: these are pairings and plots are in both rt!
——————
Currently I have had the urge to play as of against a fox character.

Please DM or reply here if you are interested! Anything that I don’t have here feel free to question me the answer will normally be yes!

Back
Top Bottom